Black Middle Class Eroding or Why Does Obama hate the Black Middle Class ?

Oops....:eusa_hand:

A Center for American Progress report found, “The percent of African Americans living in poverty increased from 2000 to 2006 by an average of 0.82 percent per year, after having declined by an average of 1.25 percent per year in the 1990s” — and that was before the recession. Poverty rates among African Americans climbed even higher in the last two years of the Bush administration, reaching an astonishing 24.7 percent in 2008.

Clueless Rick Santorum: ‘Bush Policies Worked’ To Reduce Poverty To ‘The Lowest Rate Ever’ | ThinkProgress

0.82 vs. 1.25%? since you didn't explain your point, meaning ot to be some all inclusive rebuttal, I can only assume that, you sir, are an imbecile.

The black Middle Class eroded mostly because of the housing bubble, not "Obama's" policies, policies which none of the retards here can point to and identify as the cause, they look at Obama say since he's president he must have been his fault, fallacious reasoning.

And the housing bubble started with the CLINTONS. so again it was the DEMs who destroyed the black middle class

In all fairness, the GOP after failing reform jumped on the bandwagon and promoted the same idiocy.

The black Middle Class eroded mostly because of the housing bubble, not "Obama's" policies, policies which none of the retards here can point to and identify as the cause, they look at Obama say since he's president he must have been his fault, fallacious reasoning.

And the housing bubble started with the CLINTONS. so again it was the DEMs who destroyed the black middle class

In all fairness, the GOP after failing reform jumped on the bandwagon and promoted the same idiocy.
Yeah I guess your right. Unlike the Dems I can admit when I am wrong

A good percent of them are far to materialistic and make foolish purchases to be like someone they are not.

This isn't a "black and white" issue. It's an issue that is color-blind. The middle class are the big losers in this economic armageddon, regardless of race or ethnicity. The middle class are the producers of goods and services. The poor produce NOTHING. The poor TAKE from the producers, and as long as the poor take from the producers, the poor have ZERO incentive to join the middle class.

Please say you're not suggesting that the "poor" are where they are because they want to be.....

Who's suggesting?

A Center for American Progress report found, “The percent of African Americans living in poverty increased from 2000 to 2006 by an average of 0.82 percent per year, after having declined by an average of 1.25 percent per year in the 1990s” — and that was before the recession. Poverty rates among African Americans climbed even higher in the last two years of the Bush administration, reaching an astonishing 24.7 percent in 2008.

Clueless Rick Santorum: ‘Bush Policies Worked’ To Reduce Poverty To ‘The Lowest Rate Ever’ | ThinkProgress

0.82 vs. 1.25%? since you didn't explain your point, meaning ot to be some all inclusive rebuttal, I can only assume that, you sir, are an imbecile.

He is.... he's union.

ouch

Forum List

Back