Black men steamed by Brooklyn nun Mary Turcotte's fake rape claim

Come dumbass driveby, whats taking your ignorant ass so long to answer? Since the Duke Lacrosse incident how many white men have been false accused of rape by black women? You seem to think that there's a time limit on shit like this, which is irrelevant, because you think shit like this is from a pass generation of racist people, wake the fuck up dumbass.

I just did, clown, that bullshit you posted was nothing like the Duke lacrosse incident. Dumbasses like you still think the Duke lacrosse players are guilty and OJ Simpson is innocent....... :lol:

Come dumbass driveby, whats taking your ignorant ass so long to answer? Since the Duke Lacrosse incident how many white men have been false accused of rape by black women? You seem to think that there's a time limit on shit like this, which is irrelevant, because you think shit like this is from a pass generation of racist people, wake the fuck up dumbass.

I just did, clown, that bullshit you posted was nothing like the Duke lacrosse incident. Dumbasses like you still think the Duke lacrosse players are guilty and OJ Simpson is innocent....... :lol:

What the fuck you mean it was nothing like it you dumb fuck? The only difference between those cases I cited and the Duke lacrosse players is that the latter were white, fuck off. Those men were not lynched nor imprisoned falsely, those things have happened to black men and don't give me that bullshit about it happening years ago because when dickheads brought up Tawana Brawley you didn't have shit to say. The point is that black women don't make it a habit to falsely accuse white men of rape and car jacking to cover their asses by taking advantage of racist stereotypes, white women have and it goes back almost a hundred years ago and still goes on now so shut the fuck up.

What the fuck you mean it was nothing like it you dumb fuck? The only difference between those cases I cited and the Duke lacrosse players is that the latter were white, fuck off. Those men were not lynched nor imprisoned falsely, those things have happened to black men and don't give me that bullshit about it happening years ago because when dickheads brought up Tawana Brawley you didn't have shit to say. The point is that black women don't make it a habit to falsely accuse white men of rape and car jacking to cover their asses by taking advantage of racist stereotypes, white women have and it goes back almost a hundred years ago and still goes on now so shut the fuck up.

What are the names of the black men arrested in those links you posted ? That makes a huge difference dumbass. The Duke lacrosse players had to go through the whole nine yards while racists were cheerleading the fact that these white guys were going to prison for a long time......

What are the names of the black men arrested in those links you posted ? That makes a huge difference dumbass. The Duke lacrosse players had to go through the whole nine yards while racists were cheerleading the fact that these white guys were going to prison for a long time......

Fucker, black women don't have a pattern of continually blaming white men crimes that they themselves have committed to take advantage of racial stereotypes. That woman was in the room stripping for those men, quit different from blaming and picking out some random black man out of a line up and accusing him of rape or just plain making up shit and blaming it specifically on a black person. Those men at Duke were not lynched, executed and falsely imprisoned, black men have been, don't give me that shit about timeframes because it doesn't matter, the same shit thats happening now happened back then and thats black men being falsely accused, the lives of those Duke lacrosse players are not worth more than the lives of black men that were snuffed out for false accusations.

Black men steamed by Brooklyn nun Mary Turcotte's fake rape claim

Before anyone tells black males to look past slavery and Jim Crow and love the "new America" that has a black president which proves that racism is "over" perhaps to ought to read this link and this isn't a rare occurrence for white women to blame black men for rapes and kidnapping.
I think a little Rape Affirmative Action would help here.

Black women should go out en masse and falsely accuse White men of raping them. Maybe the First Lady should make this her new "passion"?

I'm sure MLK would agree.

Fucker, black women don't have a pattern of continually blaming white men crimes that they themselves have committed to take advantage of racial stereotypes. That woman was in the room stripping for those men, quit different from blaming and picking out some random black man out of a line up and accusing him of rape or just plain making up shit and blaming it specifically on a black person. Those men at Duke were not lynched, executed and falsely imprisoned, black men have been, don't give me that shit about timeframes because it doesn't matter, the same shit thats happening now happened back then and thats black men being falsely accused, the lives of those Duke lacrosse players are not worth more than the lives of black men that were snuffed out for false accusations.

One of the happiest days of your life was when the OJ verdict was announced, you're glad OJ got away with killing those white folks.......

Huggy don't think these black women are attractive?

Alicia-Keys-999x1533-199kb-media-617-media-117138-1182890113.jpg

gabrielle-union-gm_l8.jpg

Hoopz-Nicole-Alexander.jpg

Now...Now...

Big butts just don't do it for me therefore the typical black woman's body just doesn't make it for my tastes.

I find a few black women attractive. I've had I think three short relationships with black women. It's something about the naturally kinky course hair that I find off putting. The girls pictured in your post are good looking. The hair straightening on the visible parts of the body can only go so far.

Huggy don't think these black women are attractive?

Alicia-Keys-999x1533-199kb-media-617-media-117138-1182890113.jpg

gabrielle-union-gm_l8.jpg

Hoopz-Nicole-Alexander.jpg

Now...Now...

Big butts just don't do it for me therefore the typical black woman's body just doesn't make it for my tastes.

I find a few black women attractive. I've had I think three short relationships with black women. It's something about the naturally kinky course hair that I find off putting. The girls pictured in your post are good looking. The hair straightening on the visible parts of the body can only go so far.

I understand what your saying however not all black women are built the same though, alot of black people have mixed ancestry with whites, hispanics and Native Americans that can make black womens bodies look very different. Not all black womens hair is curly and afro, I have seen black women with straight hair because they have Indian and white grandparents.

Name me the many white white men who were either lynched and or wrongfully convicted and put in prison after being falsely accused of raping black women.

The game is over.

How about game on...

You have been challenged to present cases or statistics to support your claims of all these black men who are "falsely imprisoned and falsely accused" of rape by white women. However, those of us challenging you have heard nothing other than YOUR claims. Not to speak for everyone but I will concede to you that there were likely a lot of false claims made throughout the 19th and a bit more than half of the 20th century. Those were times when forensic science and law enforcement accountability were lacking. People were often punished based on witnesses or testimony which can be obviously be falsified. Also stop talking about lynching because the last public execution in the U.S. was in 1936. But times have changed so lets look at today and see why white women are still so afraid. All of the following statistics are from the U.S. Department of Justice. Notice we are talking about today/current times. The article you posted is a current event and my facts are current so don't go off on a long speech about slavery.

In 2006, 37,460 white women were sexually assaulted or raped by black men. What this means is that in the U.S. over 100 white women are raped or sexually assaulted by black men every day. On the other side of the coin there were between 0 and 10 black women raped and assaulted by white men each year. So 99.9999% of black women raped each year is done by black men. When whites commit violent acts, they do it to blacks only 2.4% of the time. While blacks choose white victims more than 50% of the time.

As previously mentioned, the false accusations made by Crystal Gail Mangum on the Duke lacrosse players is one of the most current and well known. However, lets compare apples to apples. In the case of the nun there is no doubt that what she did was wrong BUT her claim was against a NONSPECIFIC black man. Conversely, in the Duke lacrosse case Ms. Mangum specifically named the falsely accused men. They had to endure the legal battle. They were cursed by people of all races. One of them even lost a promising job offer. She has permanently tarnished the name and reputation of these men. Despite the fact that she blatantly lied they will always be known as the Duke lacrosse players.

They not only had to suffer through the threats made against them, but also had to sit and listen while the NAACP and Al Sharpton turned them into civil rights and racist villains. What Ms. Mangum did is a crime and is called defamation of character or slander. Plus she would also likely be found guilty for causing emotional pain and suffering. Unfortunately for these men she had everything to gain and nothing to lose by making her fraudulent comments. Since she doesn't have a dollar to her name and a lawsuit would cost more than the young men would ever recover. So while the young men will forever be looked at with a judging eye, Ms. Mangum received financial support to help in her time of need. Because after all she was a "victim."

So we have one case of the Duke lacrosse players that certain whites are propping up as the ultimate crime and as worse than anything, ok game on, compare the Duke Lacrosse players to the blacks who suffered at the Rosewood massacre, all because of the false accusation of white woman accusing a black man of either raping and or assaulting her:

Rosewood massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Talk about scarred for life? How about those Scottsboro Boys

Scottboro Boys
How do two cases from 80 and 90 years ago refute the current stats that usa86 presented?

Who had to be cut down from a tree and what corpse is on a postcard?

I had to be cut down from a tree once, I was bowhunting and fell out of my stand and got my foot tangled in my harness, it was horrible.

You guys are prolly too young to remember any of that evil stuff.

MPR: Postcard From A Lynching

And no, I wasn't alive in 1920 when the lynching happened, but I do remember stories about those postcards. In Minnesota, of all places.

Those damned Democrats!

I wonder if poor old Reginald Denny made it onto a postcard? He doesn't know up from down and he didn't do a damn thing to anybody but they drug him out of his truck because he was white and smashed his brains in... Yay team/.

How many Negros falsely accuse police officers of police brutality?

Name me the many white white men who were either lynched and or wrongfully convicted and put in prison after being falsely accused of raping black women.

The game is over.

How about game on...

You have been challenged to present cases or statistics to support your claims of all these black men who are "falsely imprisoned and falsely accused" of rape by white women. However, those of us challenging you have heard nothing other than YOUR claims. Not to speak for everyone but I will concede to you that there were likely a lot of false claims made throughout the 19th and a bit more than half of the 20th century. Those were times when forensic science and law enforcement accountability were lacking. People were often punished based on witnesses or testimony which can be obviously be falsified. Also stop talking about lynching because the last public execution in the U.S. was in 1936. But times have changed so lets look at today and see why white women are still so afraid. All of the following statistics are from the U.S. Department of Justice. Notice we are talking about today/current times. The article you posted is a current event and my facts are current so don't go off on a long speech about slavery.

In 2006, 37,460 white women were sexually assaulted or raped by black men. What this means is that in the U.S. over 100 white women are raped or sexually assaulted by black men every day. On the other side of the coin there were between 0 and 10 black women raped and assaulted by white men each year. So 99.9999% of black women raped each year is done by black men. When whites commit violent acts, they do it to blacks only 2.4% of the time. While blacks choose white victims more than 50% of the time.

As previously mentioned, the false accusations made by Crystal Gail Mangum on the Duke lacrosse players is one of the most current and well known. However, lets compare apples to apples. In the case of the nun there is no doubt that what she did was wrong BUT her claim was against a NONSPECIFIC black man. Conversely, in the Duke lacrosse case Ms. Mangum specifically named the falsely accused men. They had to endure the legal battle. They were cursed by people of all races. One of them even lost a promising job offer. She has permanently tarnished the name and reputation of these men. Despite the fact that she blatantly lied they will always be known as the Duke lacrosse players.

They not only had to suffer through the threats made against them, but also had to sit and listen while the NAACP and Al Sharpton turned them into civil rights and racist villains. What Ms. Mangum did is a crime and is called defamation of character or slander. Plus she would also likely be found guilty for causing emotional pain and suffering. Unfortunately for these men she had everything to gain and nothing to lose by making her fraudulent comments. Since she doesn't have a dollar to her name and a lawsuit would cost more than the young men would ever recover. So while the young men will forever be looked at with a judging eye, Ms. Mangum received financial support to help in her time of need. Because after all she was a "victim."

So we have one case of the Duke lacrosse players that certain whites are propping up as the ultimate crime and as worse than anything, ok game on, compare the Duke Lacrosse players to the blacks who suffered at the Rosewood massacre, all because of the false accusation of white woman accusing a black man of either raping and or assaulting her:

Talk about scarred for life? How about those Scottsboro Boys

First, I am not entirely sure what your point is in referencing either the Rosewood Massacre or Scottsboro Boys provided that the events happened in 1923 and 1931 respectively. Because if you go back and read my original response you’ll notice in the 1st paragraph that I conceded to you the 19th century (1800's) and more than half of the 20th century (1900's). Maybe I should have been more specific but a bit more than half to me is around 1965 and definitely no later than 1970. I go on to say that my challenge/argument is based on today or more recent times (i.e. post 1965). So you failed in that part of your argument, ok that's fine. I assumed you would do that anyway.

Second, you completely ignored the statistics I offered you. But I suppose that they don't exactly fit your little theory so I guess if you can't rebut then just ignore them.

Finally, in regard to the Duke lacrosse discussion I never came anywhere close to saying as you suggested that it's the "ultimate crime and as worse than anything." I could think of many crimes and not even race related which are much worse. With that being said I think what the Nun did was unconscionable and she should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. My point was that the cases differ in two distinct ways; (1) “your Nun case” lacks any victim let alone a specific victim, and (2) the treatment of the accuser.

Please compare for me how the impact of the Nun's comments have caused any hardships for either a specific black man or black men which would equate to that suffered by the Duke lacrosse players. The Nun gave a general description of a black male and no arrests were made. The Duke players were arrested and charged with a crime, threatened, kicked out of school, embarrassed, loss of income, and suffered defamation of character. To top it all off they couldn't even recover their legally entitled damages. How can you even begin to compare the two?

The Nun will be tagged as racist, removed from her position within the church, and I would assume suffer the self inflicted humiliation among family and friends. In NY falsifying a police report without a named suspect is only a misdemeanor. As I already said, what she did was wrong and when you do something wrong you live with the consequences. However, that is not the case with Crystal Mangum. She has actually been given financial assistance for college plus additional support so she can abstain from her former lifestyle. She has clearly felt NO shame or remorse which is obvious from the fact she never made an apology. With Al Sharpton and the NAACP as her guard dogs the city/community and Duke University refrained from any attempt to "right the wrongs" because such an act would give rise to additional racist implications. Accordingly, in the end the Nun lost her job, is branded a racist by headline news, and may face criminal charges. Whereas Ms Mangum gets to go to college for free and is regarded as a victim. Again, how can you even begin to compare or explain the two completely opposite treatments/outcomes?

She ought to be prosecuted for the crime of making the false report, and then sued for financial damages.

She can only be charged with a misdemeanor for falsifying a police report without a named suspect. She would pay a fine and be done with it. The only reason for the city to prosecute her is because of the racial implications and backlash.

Please tell me what financial damages could she possibly be sued for?

If you want to make a rape story more believable, say it was a negro....

Look, falsely accusing someone of a crime that never happened is just plain wrong, no matter who does it, or why. When the end result is a wrongful conviction, an execution, or a lynching, that just adds a needless tragedy to the wrong. When it results in the perpetuation of a racial stereotype, that just adds hate to the wrong. When someone's reputation is damaged, that just adds to the wrong. Ultimately though, it all begins with the original lie that starts it all. One would hope that even the thought of the possible tragic (if unintended) consequences would be enough to prevent the lie in the first place; apparently not always, unfortunately.

Forum List

Back