Black men steamed by Brooklyn nun Mary Turcotte's fake rape claim

Who had to be cut down from a tree and what corpse is on a postcard?

I had to be cut down from a tree once, I was bowhunting and fell out of my stand and got my foot tangled in my harness, it was horrible.
did you make it to a postcard?

Yes, realtree outdoors picked it up for one Christmas only, I didnt get shit for it, but it was kinda cool being put out there for a few months.

Nothing like using some shit from 90 years ago to try and prove that racism exists just as strong today.

While we're at it, lets talk about the 10,000,000 Christians who where slaughtered by the nazi's during world war II, and no I dont mean jews, I am talking Christians. I bet noone cares about them do we?

Name me the many white white men who were either lynched and or wrongfully convicted and put in prison after being falsely accused of raping black women.

The game is over.

How about game on...

You have been challenged to present cases or statistics to support your claims of all these black men who are "falsely imprisoned and falsely accused" of rape by white women. However, those of us challenging you have heard nothing other than YOUR claims. Not to speak for everyone but I will concede to you that there were likely a lot of false claims made throughout the 19th and a bit more than half of the 20th century. Those were times when forensic science and law enforcement accountability were lacking. People were often punished based on witnesses or testimony which can be obviously be falsified. Also stop talking about lynching because the last public execution in the U.S. was in 1936. But times have changed so lets look at today and see why white women are still so afraid. All of the following statistics are from the U.S. Department of Justice. Notice we are talking about today/current times. The article you posted is a current event and my facts are current so don't go off on a long speech about slavery.

In 2006, 37,460 white women were sexually assaulted or raped by black men. What this means is that in the U.S. over 100 white women are raped or sexually assaulted by black men every day. On the other side of the coin there were between 0 and 10 black women raped and assaulted by white men each year. So 99.9999% of black women raped each year is done by black men. When whites commit violent acts, they do it to blacks only 2.4% of the time. While blacks choose white victims more than 50% of the time.

As previously mentioned, the false accusations made by Crystal Gail Mangum on the Duke lacrosse players is one of the most current and well known. However, lets compare apples to apples. In the case of the nun there is no doubt that what she did was wrong BUT her claim was against a NONSPECIFIC black man. Conversely, in the Duke lacrosse case Ms. Mangum specifically named the falsely accused men. They had to endure the legal battle. They were cursed by people of all races. One of them even lost a promising job offer. She has permanently tarnished the name and reputation of these men. Despite the fact that she blatantly lied they will always be known as the Duke lacrosse players.

They not only had to suffer through the threats made against them, but also had to sit and listen while the NAACP and Al Sharpton turned them into civil rights and racist villains. What Ms. Mangum did is a crime and is called defamation of character or slander. Plus she would also likely be found guilty for causing emotional pain and suffering. Unfortunately for these men she had everything to gain and nothing to lose by making her fraudulent comments. Since she doesn't have a dollar to her name and a lawsuit would cost more than the young men would ever recover. So while the young men will forever be looked at with a judging eye, Ms. Mangum received financial support to help in her time of need. Because after all she was a "victim."

So we have one case of the Duke lacrosse players that certain whites are propping up as the ultimate crime and as worse than anything, ok game on, compare the Duke Lacrosse players to the blacks who suffered at the Rosewood massacre, all because of the false accusation of white woman accusing a black man of either raping and or assaulting her:

Rosewood massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Talk about scarred for life? How about those Scottsboro Boys

Scottboro Boys

Name me the many white white men who were either lynched and or wrongfully convicted and put in prison after being falsely accused of raping black women.

The game is over.

Duke lacrosse team falsely accused, convicted in the minds of racist faggots like you. Hell, you were right there with Nifong, Revvum Jesse and Al weren't you? ...... :lol:

You Uncle Tomming faggot, is the Duke lacrosse players the only case you morons can come up with as proof that "white men are routinely accused by black women?" How about this:

On October 23, 1989 Stuart, manager of the upscale Kakas Furs on Newbury Street, and his pregnant wife, the former Carol DiMaiti (born March 26, 1959, in Boston), a lawyer, got into their car after attending childbirth classes at Brigham and Women's Hospital. According to Stuart's subsequent statement, a black gunman with a raspy voice forced his way into their car at a stoplight, ordered them to drive to nearby Mission Hill, robbed them, then opened fire, shooting Charles in the stomach and Carol in the head. Stuart then drove away, despite his wound, calling 911 on his car phone.

A film crew for the CBS Reality television series Rescue 911 happened to be riding with Boston Emergency Medical Services personnel and was able to capture the scene as police and paramedics assisted Stuart.

Carol Stuart died that night, after her son, Christopher, was delivered two months early by caesarean section. The infant suffered seizures due to oxygen deprivation and died 17 days later after his father authorized discontinuing life support. [1]

Boston police searched for suspects matching Stuart's description of the assailant. Police suspected a man named Willie Bennett and on December 28, Stuart picked him out of a lineup. Though investigating officers asked doctors whether Stuart's wounds could have been self-inflicted, they were told that this was very unlikely, given the severity of the injuries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Stuart_(murderer)

The game is over.

How about game on...

You have been challenged to present cases or statistics to support your claims of all these black men who are "falsely imprisoned and falsely accused" of rape by white women. However, those of us challenging you have heard nothing other than YOUR claims. Not to speak for everyone but I will concede to you that there were likely a lot of false claims made throughout the 19th and a bit more than half of the 20th century. Those were times when forensic science and law enforcement accountability were lacking. People were often punished based on witnesses or testimony which can be obviously be falsified. Also stop talking about lynching because the last public execution in the U.S. was in 1936. But times have changed so lets look at today and see why white women are still so afraid. All of the following statistics are from the U.S. Department of Justice. Notice we are talking about today/current times. The article you posted is a current event and my facts are current so don't go off on a long speech about slavery.

In 2006, 37,460 white women were sexually assaulted or raped by black men. What this means is that in the U.S. over 100 white women are raped or sexually assaulted by black men every day. On the other side of the coin there were between 0 and 10 black women raped and assaulted by white men each year. So 99.9999% of black women raped each year is done by black men. When whites commit violent acts, they do it to blacks only 2.4% of the time. While blacks choose white victims more than 50% of the time.

As previously mentioned, the false accusations made by Crystal Gail Mangum on the Duke lacrosse players is one of the most current and well known. However, lets compare apples to apples. In the case of the nun there is no doubt that what she did was wrong BUT her claim was against a NONSPECIFIC black man. Conversely, in the Duke lacrosse case Ms. Mangum specifically named the falsely accused men. They had to endure the legal battle. They were cursed by people of all races. One of them even lost a promising job offer. She has permanently tarnished the name and reputation of these men. Despite the fact that she blatantly lied they will always be known as the Duke lacrosse players.

They not only had to suffer through the threats made against them, but also had to sit and listen while the NAACP and Al Sharpton turned them into civil rights and racist villains. What Ms. Mangum did is a crime and is called defamation of character or slander. Plus she would also likely be found guilty for causing emotional pain and suffering. Unfortunately for these men she had everything to gain and nothing to lose by making her fraudulent comments. Since she doesn't have a dollar to her name and a lawsuit would cost more than the young men would ever recover. So while the young men will forever be looked at with a judging eye, Ms. Mangum received financial support to help in her time of need. Because after all she was a "victim."

So we have one case of the Duke lacrosse players that certain whites are propping up as the ultimate crime and as worse than anything, ok game on, compare the Duke Lacrosse players to the blacks who suffered at the Rosewood massacre, all because of the false accusation of white woman accusing a black man of either raping and or assaulting her:

Scottboro Boys
you have to go back 80 years

How about game on...

Scottboro Boys

Does it matter dumbass, its still happening now

Philly Cop Fakes Shooting, Blames a Black Man - BV Black Spin

Bonnie Sweeten and 9-Year-Old Daughter Faked Abduction and Flew to Orlando - ABC News

Ashley Todd mugging hoax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Susan Smith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Wells_(bank_robber)

Acid Attack Victim Bethany Storro Tells Police She Faked It - ABC News

Who really has to go back 80 years dumbass?

Scottboro Boys

Does it matter dumbass, its still happening now

Bonnie Sweeten and 9-Year-Old Daughter Faked Abduction and Flew to Orlando - ABC News

Who really has to go back 80 years dumbass?
talk to your boy, fucktard
he is the one that dug up 80 year old stories

The game is over.
Hang%2Bem%2BHigh%2BRare%2BFrench%2B45%2BHugo%2BMontenegro.JPG

It happened 80 years ago and even before that and still is happeneing now, how is what he said not relevant? White men haven't been treated by black women for almost their entire time, thats the only reason why you dumbass keep hyping up the Duke lacrosse scandal to make it look worse than anything that has ever happened to any black person. The real victims in all of this are women who are really raped who's stories police won't believe and black men who are wrongfully always blamed.

It happened 80 years ago and even before that and still is happeneing now, how is what he said not relevant? White men haven't been treated by black women for almost their entire time, thats the only reason why you dumbass keep hyping up the Duke lacrosse scandal to make it look worse than anything that has ever happened to any black person. The real victims in all of this are women who are really raped who's stories police won't believe and black men who are wrongfully always blamed.
i agree with that last statement, not so much the rest

but then, there are a lot of men wrongfully accused of rape
white, black, red, yellow, brown

Last edited:

Before anyone tells black males to look past slavery and Jim Crow and love the "new America" that has a black president which proves that racism is "over" perhaps to ought to read this link and this isn't a rare occurrence for white women to blame black men for rapes and kidnapping.

This is going to come as a shock to you sport but most white men don't find most black women sexually attractive. The ratio of black men with a white woman to white men with a black woman is at least 100 to 1.

I respect most of the black women I know but none of them do anything for me in the attractive department. Take someone like Oprah...Seems like a very smart good person. She's rich too. I wouldn't fuck her. I'm sure she would be a good friend but sexually? No way Hose'.

Before anyone tells black males to look past slavery and Jim Crow and love the "new America" that has a black president which proves that racism is "over" perhaps to ought to read this link and this isn't a rare occurrence for white women to blame black men for rapes and kidnapping.

This is going to come as a shock to you sport but most white men don't find most black women sexually attractive. The ratio of black men with a white woman to white men with a black woman is at least 100 to 1.

I respect most of the black women I know but none of them do anything for me in the attractive department. Take someone like Oprah...Seems like a very smart good person. She's rich too. I wouldn't fuck her. I'm sure she would be a good friend but sexually? No way Hose'.
what about this?

venus-williams.jpg

what about this?

venus-williams.jpg

Nope! Although her sister is attractive to me. She's probably the sexiest black woman I have ever seen in person. I met her on a shuttle bus on the way to the airport in Hawaii. We talked for about twenty minutes. There was definitely attraction going on. I didn't recognize her at first. She seemed a lot bigger on a tennis court. She had this Olympus camera that she couldn't get to work. She was trying to take my picture. So she asked me if I could fix it..but she had dropped it and I couldn't make it work. So I took her pic with my Canon.

http://www.google.com/images?q=sere...tle&resnum=1&ved=0CDgQsAQwAA&biw=1016&bih=513

Last edited:

I think thats changing because I see more and more white men with black women now.

Let's not try to deceive by suggesting that this is an equal problem. In the Brawley and Duke lacrosse team situations, they never were tried, did time in prison or were hanged. We could go name for name and I am sure those of you who claim there are just as many false accusations made by black women would come up short(what else is new)! You want names: Timothy Cole, Emmitt Till, Willie Barnett, John White, Michael Williams, Alan Cortez, William McCaffrey or how about the Scottsboro 9(all were hanged). Check out Teddy Roosevelt in his State of the Union Address 1906:
Edited

The game is over.

Duke lacrosse team falsely accused, convicted in the minds of racist faggots like you. Hell, you were right there with Nifong, Revvum Jesse and Al weren't you? ...... :lol:

You Uncle Tomming faggot, is the Duke lacrosse players the only case you morons can come up with as proof that "white men are routinely accused by black women?" How about this:

On October 23, 1989 Stuart, manager of the upscale Kakas Furs on Newbury Street, and his pregnant wife, the former Carol DiMaiti (born March 26, 1959, in Boston), a lawyer, got into their car after attending childbirth classes at Brigham and Women's Hospital. According to Stuart's subsequent statement, a black gunman with a raspy voice forced his way into their car at a stoplight, ordered them to drive to nearby Mission Hill, robbed them, then opened fire, shooting Charles in the stomach and Carol in the head. Stuart then drove away, despite his wound, calling 911 on his car phone.

A film crew for the CBS Reality television series Rescue 911 happened to be riding with Boston Emergency Medical Services personnel and was able to capture the scene as police and paramedics assisted Stuart.

Carol Stuart died that night, after her son, Christopher, was delivered two months early by caesarean section. The infant suffered seizures due to oxygen deprivation and died 17 days later after his father authorized discontinuing life support. [1]

Boston police searched for suspects matching Stuart's description of the assailant. Police suspected a man named Willie Bennett and on December 28, Stuart picked him out of a lineup. Though investigating officers asked doctors whether Stuart's wounds could have been self-inflicted, they were told that this was very unlikely, given the severity of the injuries.

You bitch ass sellout, you gotta go back 22 years, the Duke lacrosse incident was just a few years ago......

You bitch ass sellout, you gotta go back 22 years, the Duke lacrosse incident was just a few years ago......

80 years ago and still counting right now you dumbass

The only sellout up in here is your dumbass.

Come dumbass driveby, whats taking your ignorant ass so long to answer? Since the Duke Lacrosse incident how many white men have been false accused of rape by black women? You seem to think that there's a time limit on shit like this, which is irrelevant, because you think shit like this is from a pass generation of racist people, wake the fuck up dumbass.

80 years ago and still counting right now you dumbass

The only sellout up in here is your dumbass.

1)How many black men were arrested, had to go trial and fight for their lives in the stories you cited?

2)How do you walk around with those big red shoes?

Forum List

Back