Black Man Strung Up!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, its not Obama as far as we know? They said this guy is full blooded Black man, not a half and half!!!

Search For Missing Black Man Leads to Body Hanging in Mississippi Woods
BY M. ALEX JOHNSON

Search For Missing Black Man Leads to Body Hanging in Mississippi Woods - NBC News

"GTP"

"OBAMA SUCKS"
hanging.jpg

Yo, its not Obama as far as we know? They said this guy is full blooded Black man, not a half and half!!!

BY M. ALEX JOHNSON

Search For Missing Black Man Leads to Body Hanging in Mississippi Woods - NBC News

"GTP"

"OBAMA SUCKS"
View attachment 38157
Why another "James Byrd" == Coincidence? Political Statement?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd_Jr.

My prayers to all families and communities affected by this.
1stRambo thanks for posting this, but the attitude you express
is more hurtful toward your causes than helpful. It discredits opposition
to Obama as "purely racist" and detracts from the Constitutional arguments
and principles that are the real issue. See Ted Nugent when he enforced that point
and corrected himself citing the issue with Obama is violating Constitutional oath and laws:

Nugent apologizes for using term subhuman mongrel CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

BY M. ALEX JOHNSON

"GTP"

"OBAMA SUCKS"
View attachment 38157
Why another "James Byrd" == Coincidence? Political Statement?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd_Jr.

Yeah I noticed that immediately too Emily.

Rambo prolly doesn't get it.

--- and yet when I created this thread some tried to tell me "ah, that's all in the distant past".

"The nature in which Mr. Byrd's body was found required us to contact federal authorities and request a thorough investigation to ensure this was not a racial hate crime," said Derrick Johnson, the conference's president. "It's too early in the process to speculate, but based on the history in Mississippi of racial hate crimes, we are always concerned when an African-American is found hung in a tree in this state."

Sounds like they're getting a quick start on the coverup.

That poor man. Hard to imagine what his family is going through. I hope they catch the scum who did this and hang them.

I also thought of James Byrd. Such a horrible thing. Makes me ashamed of being white.

Hanged using a bed sheet.

Possible it was suicide but maybe kkk/white supremacists used their own "clothing".

"The nature in which Mr. Byrd's body was found required us to contact federal authorities and request a thorough investigation to ensure this was not a racial hate crime," said Derrick Johnson, the conference's president. "It's too early in the process to speculate, but based on the history in Mississippi of racial hate crimes, we are always concerned when an African-American is found hung in a tree in this state."

Sounds like they're getting a quick start on the coverup.

That poor man. Hard to imagine what his family is going through. I hope they catch the scum who did this and hang them.

I also thought of James Byrd. Such a horrible thing. Makes me ashamed of being white.

I'm alarmed that 1stRambo would state things as if lynching is making a political statement against Obama?

I point to how Ted Nugent retracted and corrected a statement, because he recognized it is a LIABILITY
to the candidates and Constitutional principles he is trying to enforce:

Nugent said he apologizes "for using the streetfighter terminology of 'subhuman mongrel' instead of just using more understandable language, such as 'violator of his oath to the Constitution'."

Ted Nugent said:
In his apology, Nugent appeared to regret more the fact that his language has been tied to Republican politicians from his state, such as Abbott, Gov. Rick Perry, and Sen. Ted Cruz.

"I apologize for using the term," he said. "I will try to elevate my vernacular to the level of those great men that I'm learning from in the world of politics."

Later on in the interview–after some people on Twitter argued Nugent's comments weren't a real apology–Ferguson asked Nugent if he was directly apologizing to the President for the comments.

"Yes," Nugent replied.

While Perry and Cruz both said they found Nugent's original comment inappropriate, they didn't rule out campaigning with him.

Sen. Rand Paul, however, made headlines when he called on Nugent to apologize Thursday night.

I hope 1stRambo learns that such statements HURT candidates and Constitutional principles politically
when advocates are tied to making race baiting statements.

Im calling bullshit. It simply doesnt happen anymore. You know the best way to cover up the muder of a black man by another black man in Mississipi? String him up in a tree and blame whitey.

Hanged using a bed sheet.

Possible it was suicide but maybe kkk/white supremacists used their own "clothing".

Aren't you the bitch that says we shouldn't jump to conclusions, or do I have you confused with someone with intelligence?
Vigilante both statements are true
"Hanged using a bed sheet"
POSSIBLE it was suicide, etc.

My prayers to uplift you Luddly Neddite and 1stRambo
that we may choose to be better people and not "lynch each other verbally"
even if we cannot help what other people do as we read about in the media.

I support each of you in being stronger more effective and
WELL RECEIVED advocates for the positive change we need in the world.
We are in this world together, and all its battles. My best wishes and prayers to all affected by these issues.

--- and yet when I created this thread some tried to tell me "ah, that's all in the distant past".

Im calling bullshit. It simply doesnt happen anymore. You know the best way to cover up the muder of a black man by another black man in Mississipi? String him up in a tree and blame whitey.

--- see what I mean?
If "what you mean" is, Pogo is a moron, then yes. We all see it.

Dood.
I made an observation in post 4; you came in and demonstrated it to the letter in post 8.
Did I call it or what?

Who da moron now, beeyatch? :eusa_dance:

Dood.
I made an observation in post 4; you came in and demonstrated it to the letter in post 8.
Did I call it or what

Who da moron now, beeyatch?

Your position is that the black man was hung by a white man for racial reasons, yet you have ZERO fucking proof. No one cares about your unsupported claims. Talk to me when its proven that a white man did it, then we can talk about whether hangning black men for the color of their skin is a problem in the modern era or not. Until then, why dont you shut up, fool.

Looks like the KKK is up to it's 1930s agenda in rural Mississippi.

Youre a dummy. I tell you what, if you have the balls to stand by your claim, lets make a bet. Ill bet you the KKK was not involved in this man being hung. If im right, you never post from that account ever again. If im wrong, i wont ever post from this account ever again. Do yo have the balls to stand by your claims, or do you just say stupid shit that you dont even believe?

Forum List

Back