Black males set 4 people on fire in Denver

Why the fuck does it matter that they were black? You think a white person wouldn't do such a thing?
The point is blacks have a greater propensity for violence; they have more testosterone, and less reasoning skills - so they are quick to wrath; enculterated with malevolence, and disrespect! Their really is a great disparity between black, and white violent crimes. All you have to do is look at the evidence - if your bleeding heart ideology will allow you to. There must be reason?
My explanation, as sound as it is, will not be accepted by the left even with a crushing preponderance of evidence - you all have a mental intractible impass that won't allow you to entertain any possible truth that opposes your ideology; you have empty ofuscating rebuttlals, because you do not have the courage to reason!
Mathew has repeatedly tried to dialog about a malignancy of great deleterious concern - blacks as a whole ( especially black males ) are a societal liability; they take more than they give, and there are many Americans ( black, white, and other ) who are tired of the shit- what is the solution? :confused:

The problem is males.

The greatest genocides have been perpetrated by white males. Stalin. Hitler. White males.

I'm also willing to bet that more blacks have been killed by white guys than the other way around. Heck, this one event alone probably accounted for more blacks killed by whites than all the whites killed by blacks in recorded history.

Belgian Congo | Colonial Genocides | Genocide Studies Program | Yale University

Blacks cause 8 times the white rate of murder. So what's the difference between white and black males??? Genetics? Fucked up cultur or what???

Blacks make up 52.2% of all murders. I guess this is ok with you. You idiots are so scared to admit the truth that you can't bring yourself to it.

I want blacks to understand that murder isn't acceptable. What kind of a future do you want?

Last edited:
Hey Matthew, when are you going to start a thread that says "White male guns down children in CT school?"

at least one in four black males goes to jail at least once in his lifetime. jail! how many white males shoot up a public place?

Actually I think the number is closer to 33%, meaning 1 in 3 blacks will be under some sort of court ordered restraint in their lifetimes.

Hey Matthew, when are you going to start a thread that says "White male guns down children in CT school?"

at least one in four black males goes to jail at least once in his lifetime. jail! how many white males shoot up a public place?

Actually I think the number is closer to 33%, meaning 1 in 3 blacks will be under some sort of court ordered restraint in their lifetimes.

hahaha, I stand corrected! I agree with that number but I wanted to make sure I wasnt exaggerating. didnt Holder actually quote that figure at one time?

hahaha, I stand corrected! I agree with that number but I wanted to make sure I wasnt exaggerating. didnt Holder actually quote that figure at one time?

I don't understand why so many whites defend this shit??? Why can't they be honest.

Did he make his attack based on racial hatred? I doubt it. You're ok with the 8 times murder rate of blacks and you use this nut to throw dirt over it.

Now, I'm not making excuses for what this piece of shit did to those innocent kids.

Nobody said that it is OK. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.

First you ask the question about whether the CT attack was based on racial hatred, then you cite statistics of black on black murder, which has nothing to do with racial hatred. Nice try at the diversion but its not going to work.

So why aren't you making threads about white guys shooting up schools or malls? Those are mainly white males who do that. Or serial killers? Or genocidal maniacs?

In fact, do you notice that most violent crime is caused by males? Why don't you start threads about how awful males are? Or are you OK with males being so much more violent than females?

I don't understand why so many whites defend this shit??? Why can't they be honest.

Nobody is defending this shit.

We are pointing out scum like yourself selectively use this stuff to justify your racism while giving a pass to your own race.

I don't give a goddamn pass to my race...The truth is whites do about 45%(2-3% _+) of the total national murder. So yes there's evil people within my race and I hate it.

I condemn the evil in my race. Blacks mostly don't and expect a double standard from us as they riot down the city centers.

I"M SICK OF HEARING blacks on t.v and marching down our streets demanding to be let off. I'm tired of them being allowed a double standard...

I don't give a fucking damn if you think I'm racist. What are you going to do about it?

It isn't about anyone evil white or black as a person but POPULATIONS. You want me to shut up about the 8 time murder rate and sky high crime rate. No wonder they think they can get away with it.

Last edited:

Yup, but when a non-negro quotes this number they're marked as a racist.

I don't give a goddamn pass to my race...The truth is whites do about 45%(2-3% _+) of the total national murder. So yes there's evil people within my race.

I condemn the evil in my race. Blacks mostly don't and expect a double standard from us as they riot down the city centers.

I"M SICK OF HEARING blacks on t.v and marching down our streets demanding to be let off. I'm tired of them being allowed a double standard...

I don't give a fucking damn if you think I'm racist. What are you going to do about it?

It isn't about evil whites or blacks as a person but POPULATIONS. You want me to shut up about the 8 time murder rate and sky high crime rate. No wonder they thnk they can get away wih it.

No, we want you to stop being an odious racist.

As for this "blacks mostly don't care," what planet do you live on? Seriously?

Did he make his attack based on racial hatred? I doubt it. You're ok with the 8 times murder rate of blacks and you use this nut to throw dirt over it.

Now, I'm not making excuses for what this piece of shit did to those innocent kids.

Nobody said that it is OK. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.

First you ask the question about whether the CT attack was based on racial hatred, then you cite statistics of black on black murder, which has nothing to do with racial hatred. Nice try at the diversion but its not going to work.

So why aren't you making threads about white guys shooting up schools or malls? Those are mainly white males who do that. Or serial killers? Or genocidal maniacs?

In fact, do you notice that most violent crime is caused by males? Why don't you start threads about how awful males are? Or are you OK with males being so much more violent than females?

no one is making up lame excuses for males being more violent. everybody knows males are more violent. you would be laughed at if you tried to say women were as violent as males. but no one is laughing when someone says whites are as violent as blacks.

speaking of violence, race and gender. you do realize that black women are very close to equal to white men as far as violent crimes, right?

Now you sound like that nutjob who tried to make a case for the positive side of rape. Of course it had nothing to do with race.

Murder is murder, you godamn imbecile.

I don't give a goddamn pass to my race...The truth is whites do about 45%(2-3% _+) of the total national murder. So yes there's evil people within my race.

It isn't about evil whites or blacks as a person but POPULATIONS. You want me to shut up about the 8 time murder rate and sky high crime rate. No wonder they thnk they can get away wih it.

He comes from portland ,ore,nothing but some nuts in that area,and very little Blacks.

He comes from portland ,ore,nothing but some nuts in that area,and very little Blacks.

I was thinking about moving to Portland one day.

Are you saying I shouldn't?

Why the fuck does it matter that they were black? You think a white person wouldn't do such a thing?

No. But the media usually does their best to hide the fact that blacks commit any crimes whatsoever!

Beside, we all know blacks are far more violent than us poor white folks. :cool:

Forum List

Back