Black lives matter

I am called a racist by IM2 for the "crime" of my declaring that I will never pay reparations due to the fact that my Family ancestors never owned slaves, never supported slavery, never supported segregation.

I consider him a race hater because of it, since I personally haven't done anything bad to other races he hates me because I am white.
Reparations are paid by the government, not by individual citizens, for policies, laws, etc. that caused harm to specific groups of people.

Think of it as a class action. Not everyone in the class may have been individually harmed but the fact that they are a member of the certified class entitles them to compensation for the wrong committed against the class as a whole.

IM2 is not a race hater although he has little patience for white racists including those who deny they are racists while making derogatory and racist comments about about black people.

I have no knowledge of whether or not you fall into that category, I haven't seen anything to support that but again I haven't been looking so I have no reason to believe otherwise.
We can’t say derogatory things about the black community? We can’t address fatherlessness? We can’t call out the highest crime areas are in Detroit, not Mayberry? Not fair.W

And if we do it your way, what’s the first things you want done about “racism”
What do you think is my way?
When I see you are wrong in the future I’ll call you on it.

I am called a racist by IM2 for the "crime" of my declaring that I will never pay reparations due to the fact that my Family ancestors never owned slaves, never supported slavery, never supported segregation.

I consider him a race hater because of it, since I personally haven't done anything bad to other races he hates me because I am white.
Reparations are paid by the government, not by individual citizens, for policies, laws, etc. that caused harm to specific groups of people.

Think of it as a class action. Not everyone in the class may have been individually harmed but the fact that they are a member of the certified class entitles them to compensation for the wrong committed against the class as a whole.

IM2 is not a race hater although he has little patience for white racists including those who deny they are racists while making derogatory and racist comments about about black people.

I have no knowledge of whether or not you fall into that category, I haven't seen anything to support that but again I haven't been looking so I have no reason to believe otherwise.

You are very different from IM2, you at least try to discuss the topic without a lot of anger thrown at me, and reply reasonably, thank you.

Where does the government get the money? if they don't use their FIAT money process, otherwise it IS from the taxpayers themselves, who are also the same people who elect those people into office in the first place.

No reparations will never happen because no blacks today have been a slave and have been free for almost 60 years which means except for the oldest generation (who could qualify) has NEVER tasted segregation either.

I have been telling the truth all along about my family history and myself as well.

The white privilege argument is dishonest and unfair since that is a blanket statement against all whites, while many whites don't do racist stuff at all. It is this divisive talk that can only backfire on those who push this crap.

I was born white and automatically guilty as being white is galaxy class stupid, that is the crap IM2 and other push, it is self defeating because that is the ULTIMATE racist statement to make.

If this blatant racist attack continues, it will erode MY interest, since being chronically attacked for just being born white will only create enmity.

...And don’t bring us no Herman Cain tokens.

Spoken like a typical democrat hypocrite racist.
Rich blacks who vote republican because they believe now it’s in their best interest financially to vote republican have abandoned the poor black communities in America. ...

Bullshit. Successful Americans want other Americans to be successful as well.
Do they? If you are a ceo and you pay union wages and benefits, do you want to move operations to Mexico to save a boat load on labor?

Republicans are good at pointing out liberal racists but they never say if they agree or disagree with us.

I'll say so.

You're a filthy racist, who has openly expressed hatred of black people, distrust of black people, and other adverse opinions of black people.

And I totally disagree with you on nearly everything that you've ever said, expressing judgement against anyone on the basis of their race.

Yet Blacks today amazingly allow a white dominated political party (Democrat's) step all over them, which makes me wonder why they allow it. When will the black people stop throwing away their votes?
I was with you until you got to the paragraph above. Both parties are white dominated although as you know, the first black president is a Democrat.

I am a Independent as well and voted for neither Trump or Hillary in 2016.

Republicans are good at pointing out liberal racists but they never say if they agree or disagree with us.

I'll say so.

You're a filthy racist, who has openly expressed hatred of black people, distrust of black people, and other adverse opinions of black people.

And I totally disagree with you on nearly everything that you've ever said, expressing judgement against anyone on the basis of their race.
I don’t hate black people. I more hate white supremists

I'll say so.

You deny bias exists and negatively affects people of color? You aren’t woke

Where does the government get the money? if they don't use their FIAT money process, otherwise it IS from the taxpayers themselves, who are also the same people who elect those people into office in the first place.

Even if they do use their Fiat money (now Fiat-Chrysler, and soon to be renamed “Stellantis”) then that means printing and circulating more money, which diminishes the value of that already in circulation, resulting in the people still paying the price, not in the obvious form of a direct tax, but in the devaluation of whatever wealth the may currently have in dollars.

Yet Blacks today amazingly allow a white dominated political party (Democrat's) step all over them, which makes me wonder why they allow it. When will the black people stop throwing away their votes?
I was with you until you got to the paragraph above. Both parties are white dominated although as you know, the first black president is a Democrat.

I am a Independent as well and voted for neither Trump or Hillary in 2016.
One heart attack away from the first female african President

And black people. We look at your poor black communities and just like we see in our poor white communities, the people in those communities aren’t helping themselves by having kids they can’t afford.
Why are you focusing on the less than 20% of the black population instead of those who don't live in poverty or in poor black communities? Why are you starting there?

Conservatives are worst than me. They refuse to even admit bias exists. That’s because they want to keep this advantage over the rest of society. In a country as diverse as America, conservatives want whites to stay in power. They want all the politicians in Washington and all the ceos [sic] to be white men. They think that’s the way things work best.

You republicans want us to believe because you’re good at hiding your hatred, that you in fact arent [sic] predjudice [sic] towards blacks, which we know you are.

Once again, you're a self-hating white supremacist, who makes the error of assuming that all white people, especially conservatives white people, are racists just like you.

And you're simply wrong. Most of us have nothing against anyone because of their race.

View attachment 436698

I would pay him reparations but he can never cry racism ever again. Or he can never say past discrimination is responsible for their current situation. We will be able to say ship it the fuck up. You got your reparations already for that.

They would have to sign a NDA which means they can’t legally discuss it anymore.Like when stormy took the hush money. She’s not supposed to be describing his mushroom dick on jimmy kimmell.

Every black child born today is qualified to get the money. But not anyone born 10 months from now. 9 months and 29 days is the cut off.

Free 2 year community college. Get your associates.

Even if you are 80 years old if you want an associates degree it’s free.
Why would people with PhDs and Masters want an associate degree?

...And don’t bring us no Herman Cain tokens.

Spoken like a typical democrat hypocrite racist.
Rich blacks who vote republican because they believe now it’s in their best interest financially to vote republican have abandoned the poor black communities in America. ...

Bullshit. Successful Americans want other Americans to be successful as well.
Do they?...

Yes.

Conservatives are worst than me. They refuse to even admit bias exists. That’s because they want to keep this advantage over the rest of society. In a country as diverse as America, conservatives want whites to stay in power. They want all the politicians in Washington and all the ceos [sic] to be white men. They think that’s the way things work best.

You republicans want us to believe because you’re good at hiding your hatred, that you in fact arent [sic] predjudice [sic] towards blacks, which we know you are.

Once again, you're a self-hating white supremacist, who makes the error of assuming that all white people, especially conservatives white people, are racists just like you.

And you're simply wrong. Most of us have nothing against anyone because of their race.

View attachment 436698

I am called a racism by IM2 for the "crime" of my declaring that I will never pay reparations due to the fact that my Family ancestors never owned slaves, never supported slavery, never supported segregation.

He’s saying you aren’t recognizing your white privilege. You didn’t do anything other than benefit from the racist system.

Bet if you were black you’d get it then.

That is a kind of you to show how stupid your statement is, since only race haters talk that way, somehow I am guilty because I am white.....

This is why some blacks stay at the bottom of the barrel, they are too busy hating and making up bogus rationalizations for it. They hate the very people who can help them succeed, that is the sad reality you ignore over and over.

Meanwhile there are many blacks who are wealthy and successful DESPITE the racist shit they faced because they continued to strive for success, that is what Hank Aaron did, as he explained that is what Willie Mays did, and Bob Gibson did, they never stopped trying.

There are two choices, go on hating whites while sitting on your ass, OR get off your ass and get on with building to success, by trying and allowing whites to help them.
Are you suggesting blacks like im2 who bitch are sitting on their asses or not successful?

I'll say so.

Nail

On

The head

View attachment 436698

I would pay him reparations but he can never cry racism ever again. Or he can never say past discrimination is responsible for their current situation. We will be able to say ship it the fuck up. You got your reparations already for that.

They would have to sign a NDA which means they can’t legally discuss it anymore.Like when stormy took the hush money. She’s not supposed to be describing his mushroom dick on jimmy kimmell.

Every black child born today is qualified to get the money. But not anyone born 10 months from now. 9 months and 29 days is the cut off.

Free 2 year community college. Get your associates.

Even if you are 80 years old if you want an associates degree it’s free.
Why would people with PhDs and Masters want an associate degree?
They don’t qualify. Or they can take the $10k buyout.

I'll say so.

I don’t hate black people. I more hate white supremists

Liar.

Because more and more women, gays, non christians and people of color are being elected as democrats. You keep giving us only white rich old Christian men. And don’t bring us no Herman Cain tokens.

Further proof that the bigotry that you keep projecting on other is your own.

Sane people care about the qualifications of those who are elected, appointed, or hired into positions of importance; not their status as politically-correct minorities.

Only a bigot puts such minority status above actual qualification for any position.

And look where your brand of bigotry gets us. We had eight years of the most corrupt, incompetent, unqualified President that this nation has ever seen, elected because he was “black” (half-black, actually, and with no connection whatsoever to the heritage of most black Americans that is different from that of other Americans) rather than because he had any qualifications for the job. And now, it appears that your party is putting a fake-black whore in the Vice Presidency, not because she is anywhere close to being qualified, but because she's a woman, a fake-black, and she sucked the right dicks to get where she is.
Look at what white men have done. Let’s try something new.

Forum List

Back