Black Dallas Asst. D.A Arrested for DUI threatens the police Jobs

To those familiar with Dallas politics, it is pertinent, even thkugh he is a racist, me tioning his skin color. The DA of Travis county/Austin got arrested for the same thing ann also tried to pull her rank on the cops. There were several threads about that, and she was white. I don't think anyone complained about those threads being posted.

Anyone of authority that pulls such crap should be outed. And as I say, unfortunately steve will bring race into it.
Another race baiting thread.
No, it's a 'exposing corruption' thread.
Where was the corruption...he got arrested. If you knew how many white people say...'do you know who I am', trying to get out of trouble. 'I will have your job' ...and these are NOBODIES...but of course, you have Mel Gibson and his ilk as well.

Its not a corruption thread at all..it is a race baiting thread created by a racist.

He called the cops uncle toms and clan members.
And Ann,while being a disgusting pig never mentioned race.

Do you say this when a hardcore left-winger starts a thread on the crime of a white Christian/conservative/cop/soldier?

Do you pepper any of Guno's threads with that response?

If so, a link would be helpful and I'll stand corrected.

Everything is racist to nuts. Unless of course it's blacks being racist.

The bad part is he will get to keep his license to practice law, be fired then take a position ( for a law firm too chicken shit NOT to hire him) and make 4 times as much.

Do you say this when a hardcore left-winger starts a thread on the crime of a white Christian/conservative/cop/soldier?

I don't care what Guno and his ilk spew. They don't pervert conservatism and it bothers me not. But when pseudo-Conservatives like herewegoagain start spewing hate and nonsense, it gives TRUE conservatism a bad name and I am obligated to speak out.

I don't care what Guno and his ilk spew. They don't pervert conservatism and it bothers me not. But when pseudo-Conservatives like herewegoagain start spewing hate and nonsense, it gives TRUE conservatism a bad name and I am obligated to speak out.

Dude...at least be consistent in your rantings.
The guy was being a racist douche bag.

The guy was being a drunk douche....besides, who knows what those cops said to him. They might have been racist like you.

The guy was being a drunk douche....besides, who knows what those cops said to him. They might have been racist like you.

Yeah...I'm sure they were talking all kinds of trash to the ADA.
Especially the black guy....:uhh:

Your lack of consistency is telling...

What lack of consistency? Shold I be more like you and turn everything into a race issue then claim not to be a racist because I stuck my dick in female wetback?

Dallas asst. DA arrested for DWI uses slurs with police

DALLAS — Dallas County Assistant District Attorney Justin Moore was arrested for driving while intoxicated early Sunday morning.

According to Dallas Police's arrest report, Moore, a DeSoto resident, was speeding, weaving in and out of lanes, tailgating and nearly sideswiped another car while driving on Highway 67 near Loop 12.

It was 2:45am when two officers say they moved to pull Moore over, and reported immediately smelling a strong stench of alcohol. They reportedly asked Moore if he had been drinking and he did not answer, and he struggled to produce a drivers license. He ultimately showed the officers his District Attorney's Office identification.

21275617_Still.jpg

The problem isn't just what he did, but also what he said after being pulled over. Moore told officers he would 'make sure they don't have a job.' Marie Saavedra has the details.

Officers say Moore then refused to step out of his car, so he was taken into custody on suspicion of driving while intoxicated. In their report, officers say Moore was not cooperative. He reportedly told the officers, "You arrested the wrong person. I'm going to make sure you don't have a job on Monday."

The report also states he used slurs, including calling one officer an 'Uncle Tom' and accusing other officers of being members of the Ku Klux Klan.

The prosecutor, who will be 28 years old on Monday, was booked at the Dallas County jail on a DWI charge.

New Dallas District Attorney Susan Hawk tells News 8 in a statement, "We have confirmed with the police department that an Assistant DA was arrested last night under the suspicion of DWI. We are suspending this person without pay until we can review the facts surrounding his arrest and make any further decisions."

According to a profile posted on the LinkedIn website, Moore has worked in the Dallas County DA's office since last July and graduated from SMU's law school. He also created The Moore Foundation, which promotes ending the stigma of mental illness.

I guess we should be glad the Cops restrained themselves from shooting him for being black.

:rolleyes-41::afro:

The only sensible thing this guy can do is apologize profusely for his stupidity and hope for the best.
See, we can agree on this.

What lack of consistency? Shold I be more like you and turn everything into a race issue then claim not to be a racist because I stuck my dick in female wetback?

So it's your contention the ADA didnt bring race into this?

What lack of consistency? Should I be more like you and turn everything into a race issue then claim not to be a racist because I stuck my dick in female wetback?

Not really..not as the OP tried to say. He was drunk. There was no abuse of power. It is putting blackie under a microscope...something motivated by nothing more than hate.

What lack of consistency? Should I be more like you and turn everything into a race issue then claim not to be a racist because I stuck my dick in female wetback?

Not really..not as the OP tried to say. He was drunk. There was no abuse of power. It is putting blackie under a microscope...something motivated by nothing more than hate.

Actually he tried to abuse his power. Unfortunately for him the cops weren't impressed.

Forum List

Back