Black Cube

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
If y'all missed On Assignment with Richard Engel about Israeli Spies and now Bibi turned it into propaganda to influence Donald on the Iran Deal --- Please take 13 minutes of your time and watch this.

Beware - it'll make your hair stand on end. When first vid complete - Let it roll .. the second segment is even more chilling:

The Iran nuclear deal and the Israeli raid

Read about it here:

Black Cube: Inside the shadowy Israeli firm accused of trying to undermine the Iran deal
What is your point about it?

If y'all missed On Assignment with Richard Engel about Israeli Spies and now Bibi turned it into propaganda to influence Donald on the Iran Deal --- Please take 13 minutes of your time and watch this.

Beware - it'll make your hair stand on end. When first vid complete - Let it roll .. the second segment is even more chilling:

Read about it here:

Black Cube: Inside the shadowy Israeli firm accused of trying to undermine the Iran deal

We can discuss after you've watched - My basic points have already been made. But we are on a fast track to getting dragged into Bibi's war with Iran. The sooner that dude is convicted of corruption and shown the door, the safer our world will be.

Read about it here:

We can discuss after you've watched - My basic points have already been made. But we are on a fast track to getting dragged into Bibi's war with Iran. The sooner that dude is convicted of corruption and shown the door, the safer our world will be.
There is no Bibi's war with Iran.

There is the threat Iran has been promising for years of destroying Israel, and the endless Iranian people and missiles and planes which have been brought into Syria in order to attack Israel from there.

Israel has attacked, and will only attack those in Syria as they have no business being there and are the closest threat to Israel at the moment.

Israel is not doing anything different than it has done with the missiles going to Lebanon for Hezbollah which is also armed to the teeth by Iran in order to attack Israel.

It is called Deterrence, which is exactly why Hezbollah has not fired one rocket into Israel since the last war with them.

Read about it here:

There is the threat Iran has been promising for years of destroying Israel, and the endless Iranian people and missiles and planes which have been brought into Syria in order to attack Israel from there.

Israel has attacked, and will only attack those in Syria as they have no business being there and are the closest threat to Israel at the moment.

Israel is not doing anything different than it has done with the missiles going to Lebanon for Hezbollah which is also armed to the teeth by Iran in order to attack Israel.

It is called Deterrence, which is exactly why Hezbollah has not fired one rocket into Israel since the last war with them.

I don't think you watched the videos

Read about it here:

I recorded it last night to watch. I will let you know what I think of it after I do so.

Read about it here:

I recorded it last night to watch. I will let you know what I think of it after I do so.

Thanks - it's well worth a look ... will look forward to your reaction.

It is amazing how many high level government officials have duel Israel / American citizenship.

No wonder our country is so deeply entangled with this zionist state's criminal activities. .... :cool:

Iran is infiltrated with Mossad spies. Israel wants to take Iran out, we are sanctioning them to death before we go in for the kill. Israel has already started right after Trump said he is not extending the Iran deal which Bibi wanted.

The American vets better wake up, giving their life's and limbs for Israel and Saudi Arabia and the power hungry men here like Trump are well stupid, there is no excuse for being ignorant of foreign affairs today.

Iran is infiltrated with Mossad spies. Israel wants to take Iran out, we are sanctioning them to death before we go in for the kill. Israel has already started right after Trump said he is not extending the Iran deal which Bibi wanted.

The American vets better wake up, giving their life's and limbs for Israel and Saudi Arabia and the power hungry men here like Trump are well stupid, there is no excuse for being ignorant of foreign affairs today.

This is a bad situation - If it escalates, we're gonna get dragged into a horrible, expensive and dangerous war.

Read about it here:

I watched it.

Black Cube is a Privately owned Israeli firm.
Nothing to do with the Israeli Government.

And this thread belongs in the Middle East Forums, and not the Israel/Palestine Forum, as it is very clear that it has nothing to do with what is happening between Israelis and Palestinians .

Read about it here:

I watched it.

And this thread belongs in the Middle East Forums, and not the Israel/Palestine Forum, as it is very clear that it has nothing to do with what is happening between Israelis and Palestinians .

Sorry - but they are acting in direct coordination with Israel's government.

The forum is Israel and Palestine which I took to mean the threads here could be about the combination - either/or.

But Mods are free to move - It also could have gone under Current Events.

Read about it here:

I watched it.

Sorry - but they are acting in direct coordination with Israel's government.

The forum is Israel and Palestine which I took to mean the threads here could be about the combination - either/or.

But Mods are free to move - It also could have gone under Current Events.
And the proof of the coordination with Israel is where exactly?

Forum List

Back