Black Chicago Police Chief: Not Sure if "Hate Crime"

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Can you imagine if the races were reversed?

Blacks Torture White Man and Say “F*ck White People” - American Renaissance

There were about 20 minutes of questions from the press, but only one about the charges: Was the “hate” because of disability or race? Commander Kevin Duffin gave a muddy reply that apparently satisfied everyone: “Six of one, half a dozen of the other.” So we still don’t know what kind of “hate” this was.

So far, President Obama, who famously said of Trayvon Martin, “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon,” and who said Michael Brown’s death “stains the heart of black children” has said nothing about a crime that took place in the city he used to call home. His spokesman couldn’t say whether Mr. Obama has even seen the video.

yeah , finally , eventually , when they had to charge they charged with hate crime but it sure took a long enough time with lots of hemming and hawing and worrying about the futures of the feral black hip hopin youts that did the hate crime Fenton .

Let's see now...first you have the crimes that were committed: assault, battery, kidnapping, ag-assault, and a dozen other included offenses. Then you have the "thought crimes," which are usually what the Feds use to get jurisdiction where it's none of their fucking business. Did they do it to him because he was white? Or because he was "slow"?

Does it matter?

yeah , finally , eventually , when they had to charge they charged with hate crime but it sure took a long enough time with lots of hemming and hawing and worrying about the futures of the feral black hip hopin youts that did the hate crime Fenton .

I'm sure they had your stop watch in mind ya poor thing. Don't worry, it won't take you long to find something else to be all pouty about. Just another fake news followed by goal post moving thread.

Let's see now...first you have the crimes that were committed: assault, battery, kidnapping, ag-assault, and a dozen other included offenses. Then you have the "thought crimes," which are usually what the Feds use to get jurisdiction where it's none of their fucking business. Did they do it to him because he was white? Or because he was "slow"?

Does it matter?

Does it even matter why at all? Ya did it? Ya done.

I'm sure they had your stop watch in mind ya poor thing. Don't worry, it won't take you long to find something else to be all pouty about. Just another fake news followed by goal post moving thread.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- not pouty at all , i like when black police and public officials publicly voice concern and caring for feral hip hopin black criminal youts that torture white victims . The fact that the tortured kid was SLOW is simply Gravy on the crimes of torture , kidnapping and other crimes . And the slow response of black officials makes for good viewing and finger pointing Fenton .

---------------------------------------------------------------------- not pouty at all , i like when black officials publicly voice concern and caring for feral hip hopin black criminal youts that torture white victims . The fact that the tortured kid was SLOW is simply Gravy on the crimes of torture , kidnapping and other crimes Fenton .

Guess you'll have to take that up with black officials. How long have you been wandering around on the planet assuming you would never have to suffer the indignity of hearing someone say something you didn't like hearing?

Yeah, it was a sick and twisted deed, was there some question around that? Jeez.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- not pouty at all , i like when black officials publicly voice concern and caring for feral hip hopin black criminal youts that torture white victims . The fact that the tortured kid was SLOW is simply Gravy on the crimes of torture , kidnapping and other crimes Fenton .

Guess you'll have to take that up with black officials. How long have you been wandering around on the planet assuming you would never have to suffer the indignity of hearing someone say something you didn't like hearing?

Yeah, it was a sick and twisted deed, was there some question around that? Jeez.
----------------------------------------- thats a pretty foolish response Fenton !!

----------------------------------------- thats a pretty foolish response Fenton !!

Whining about nothing is pretty foolish.

i'm not whining , like i said , the question of WHY so slow to declare hate crime is out there for ALL to see as i advertise the whole situation Fenton .

They were charged with a hate crime because the victim has special needs. Under Illinois law, it is a hate crime to commit battery on someone due to a physical or mental disability as well as their race.

The "today" show this morning, jan 5, talked about this incident. Showed a video of it. One of their lead stories and that surprised me. Trump is forcing them to change their "hate whitey" policy.

They were charged with a hate crime because the victim has special needs. Under Illinois law, it is a hate crime to commit battery on someone due to a physical or mental disability as well as their race.

That's not quite what CNN says. They say race was a factor. in the hate crime charge.

Chicago torture video: 4 charged with hate crimes, kidnapping - CNN.com

"Duffin said the department sought hate crime charges because of the victim's diminished mental capacity, the fact that the four suspects tied him up and the racial epithets heard on the video. The victim apparently is white; the suspects are African-American."

They're all hate crimes, the guys always hate getting caught.

Forum List

Back