Bitter Feminists Go After The Hot Cheerleaders.

Lucy Stokes

@LucyStokes_

I love my job. I’m respected, paid well & proud to represent the team I’m working for. It’s not right for anyone, let alone ‘feminists’ to judge our job when quite frankly they are putting so many women out of work. Where is the equality & empowerment here? #GridGirls #F1
1f49b.svg
1f3c1.svg

Matchroom Boxing and 5 others
3:06 PM · Jan 31, 2018

Retweets

Chris Tye

@chris_a_tye

·
Feb 1

Replying to @LucyStokes_ @MatchroomBoxing and 5 others
So, what your job says is 'Men drive the cars, women are there to look pretty and fawn over them". Hardly empowering. That's my opinion. You are entitled to yours, but I think #F1 have got this one right. Good luck!

Jo

@Joannemelinda27

·
Feb 1

Of course they have - what's a couple of thousand women out of work. (Sarcasm)

Chris Tye

@chris_a_tye

·
Feb 1

Well, if your career aspiration is standing on a staircase clapping the big brave drivers, I suppose it's a job. Of course, you could do an actual job that adds to the sport. (More Sarcasm)

Jo

@Joannemelinda27

·
Feb 1

Some of these women said they relied on the money. Others said it was a fantastic step up to modelling. Why shouldn't they be allowed to do it? As usual a minority shout loudest and everyone has to bow down.

Chris Tye

@chris_a_tye

·
Feb 1

Coal miners in the 1980's relied on the money, but people stopped buying their coal and they lost their jobs. These girls, willingly or not, perform a role that demonstrates to the world, rightly or wrongly, that women are subservient to men.

SBJ Model Management

@SBJmanagement

·
Feb 1

I don't think we are. We are embraced and treated with respect, like a family. We are however subservient to the so called feminists who are now dictating our life choices.

Lucy Stokes

@LucyStokes_

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Promotional Model ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[email protected] ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Instagram:

I've never once seen a feminist smile or laugh. They're as joyless as joyless can possibly get, which explains the constipated look permanently etched into their faces.

You're actually referring to conservative comedians.

That's why they're very few of them and rarely seen.

Lucy Stokes

@LucyStokes_

I love my job. I’m respected, paid well & proud to represent the team I’m working for. It’s not right for anyone, let alone ‘feminists’ to judge our job when quite frankly they are putting so many women out of work. Where is the equality & empowerment here? #GridGirls #F1
1f49b.svg
1f3c1.svg

Matchroom Boxing and 5 others
3:06 PM · Jan 31, 2018

Retweets

Chris Tye

@chris_a_tye

·
Feb 1

Replying to @LucyStokes_ @MatchroomBoxing and 5 others
So, what your job says is 'Men drive the cars, women are there to look pretty and fawn over them". Hardly empowering. That's my opinion. You are entitled to yours, but I think #F1 have got this one right. Good luck!

Jo

@Joannemelinda27

·
Feb 1

Of course they have - what's a couple of thousand women out of work. (Sarcasm)

Chris Tye

@chris_a_tye

·
Feb 1

Well, if your career aspiration is standing on a staircase clapping the big brave drivers, I suppose it's a job. Of course, you could do an actual job that adds to the sport. (More Sarcasm)

Jo

@Joannemelinda27

·
Feb 1

Some of these women said they relied on the money. Others said it was a fantastic step up to modelling. Why shouldn't they be allowed to do it? As usual a minority shout loudest and everyone has to bow down.

Chris Tye

@chris_a_tye

·
Feb 1

Coal miners in the 1980's relied on the money, but people stopped buying their coal and they lost their jobs. These girls, willingly or not, perform a role that demonstrates to the world, rightly or wrongly, that women are subservient to men.

SBJ Model Management

@SBJmanagement

·
Feb 1

I don't think we are. We are embraced and treated with respect, like a family. We are however subservient to the so called feminists who are now dictating our life choices.

Lucy Stokes

@LucyStokes_

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Promotional Model ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[email protected] ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Instagram:

Sooooooooooo, you like stripper lips.

And have a hard time getting a date.

Forum List

Back