Bitch Slap: U.S., & EU powers kick Putin out of G8!

Lol two thumbs thinks Russia's better than the G7 countries :laugh:

sure, when you have nothing, make shit up.

I"m quoting npr, who was quoting putin

He called the g8 "The losers club" a collection of countries that are in debt, that get to together and plan how to go further in debt.
One of the reasons he stepped down was he considered meetings like this, a waste of time.

Who would you rather meet with;
counties that are failing
or
countries that are dominating?

The Putin-China question will be answered in May. That is when Putin will visit China and discuss a deal regarding gas and oil. China is already talking about lower prices. Much lower prices. They will put the squeeze on Putin for cheap energy. The west will manipulate prices so that if China agrees to buy from Russia, other sources will lower prices also. That will make alternate sources of energy for Europe more feasible. Included in the mix will be US exported LNG. Coal becomes a temporary backup option, but temporary could mean 20 or 30 years in some cases.

Heads up. It was only a suspension and from what I'm reading now at the Voice of Russia all of this that they are throwing at Putin and Russia is not making a dent.

There was just no way he was going to hand over that naval base to the EU and NATO.

I don't know what our leaders have been smoking thinking that he'd give up the port that has his Black Sea Fleet without a fuss. Fools they are. Big time fools.

They can dream on all they want. But they aren't getting that naval base from Russia.

So what is your suggestion? That we attack Russia? Most on the right are great about suggesting war with everyone.....as long as they don't have to send their kids to do the waring.....

WW1 (D)
WW2 (D)
Korea (D)
Viet Nam (D)
BAy of Pigs (D)
Cuban Missile (D)
Iran Hostage failed rescue (D)

yea, when you lie like that, make sure the people you are lying about don't know shit about history, mmkay?

Somalia (R)
Shield - Storm (R)

I'm waiting for Obama to push Putin onto a comfy chair and poke him with soft cushions.

What did you expect? The Spanish Inquisition?

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Our weaponry includes such diverse elements as Kvetching-and-Bitching, Ineffectual Economic Sanctions, Faux Sabre-Rattling, and an almost fanatical devotion to the Messiah...
wink_smile.gif

I'm waiting for Obama to push Putin onto a comfy chair and poke him with soft cushions.

This gives me pause to think that conservatives understand nothing but brute force.

This is really going to cripple the Russian economy, which is on the ropes to begin with. They've become a one trick pony. And if there is no one buying their oil and they are denied access to the big money markets..it could be just as bad as an invasion.

Without the earth shattering Kaboom.

you think people won't buy their oil?

:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

He called the g8 "The losers club" a collection of countries that are in debt, that get to together and plan how to go further in debt.
One of the reasons he stepped down was he considered meetings like this, a waste of time.

or

Russia's got an economy most of the GOP envy. Same with the government.

It's got a powerful leader with no checks and balances as well as a small number of very rich people and a large number of very poor people. It's a borderline third world nation with nukes.

As for Putin's comments?

The Fox and the Grapes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old as the hills.

PARTY! PARTY! YES.

I... want to Rock and Roll all night and party everyday! The song by Queen is very apropos right now. Obama couldn't of hit Putin any harder than if he hit him with a drone right between the eyes. Putin loves the limelight and now he has been reduced to rubble!

I think the kid needs to study his Rock a little better. Your Queen song is really a KISS song.
"Rock and Roll All Nite" is a song by Kiss, originally released on their 1975 album Dressed to Kill.

This gives me pause to think that conservatives understand nothing but brute force.

This is really going to cripple the Russian economy, which is on the ropes to begin with. They've become a one trick pony. And if there is no one buying their oil and they are denied access to the big money markets..it could be just as bad as an invasion.

Without the earth shattering Kaboom.

you think people won't buy their oil?

:lmao:

Which people?

Are these people with money?

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

or

Russia's got an economy most of the GOP envy. Same with the government.

It's got a powerful leader with no checks and balances as well as a small number of very rich people and a large number of very poor people. It's a borderline third world nation with nukes.

As for Putin's comments?

The Fox and the Grapes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old as the hills.

Just yesterday you said they want a theocracy. Now they want a dictator with a psuedo-command economy. Clearly you can not be taken seriously on any level.

:cuckoo:

Alas, the West got bitch-slapped, or trumped if you prefer something a little less vulgar. It's pretty much what one would expect when a pajama boy faces a black belt.

^GOP Putin Supporter.
Why the hell would the tacit recognition that Putin is a far stronger leader than Obama mean I support Putin? It's like me saying the Braves are a stronger team than my Phillies means I want the Braves to win.

Get your head out of Obama's ass for a breather ffs! The fresh air might help.

So as Russia gets smacked, they stick out their tongue and say...That didn't hurt

Russia is going to find out what being a capitalist society means. You don't get to make your own rules and you don't get to do whatever you want. The world operates on trade. Isolate yourself and you fall behind the rest of the world

Russia has lost their Communist block. They have just driven the Ukraine into the arms of the west. They have no real economic or military allies.

They can pretend it does not matter, but it will impact their ability to emerge as a major economic player. Putin may not care....but those with the money in Russia do

So as Russia gets smacked, they stick out their tongue and say...That didn't hurt

Russia is going to find out what being a capitalist society means. You don't get to make your own rules and you don't get to do whatever you want. The world operates on trade. Isolate yourself and you fall behind the rest of the world

Russia has lost their Communist block. They have just driven the Ukraine into the arms of the west. They have no real economic or military allies.

They can pretend it does not matter, but it will impact their ability to emerge as a major economic player. Putin may not care....but those with the money in Russia do
You may be on to something there...

I'm not convinced, but time will tell...

Are you living under a rock, or is it simply fantasyland?

Ever heard of BRICS?

Ever heard of BRICS?

BRICS?

As in Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa?

It is much easier for those five nations to form an acronym than it is to form an economic alliance

Ever heard of BRICS?

BRICS?

It is much easier for those five nations to form an acronym than it is to form an economic alliance

They already have an economic alliance, dullard. And there is also military alliances among some of these nations too.

The reality is that you "liberal" lack any semblance of reality when you discuss these matters. It's like listening to children talk about geo-politics.

Ever heard of BRICS?

BRICS?

They already have an economic alliance, dullard. And there is also military alliances among some of these nations too.

The reality is that you "liberal" lack any semblance of reality when you discuss these matters. It's like listening to children talk about geo-politics.

Time will tell...

My money says ....No fucking way

Forum List

Back