Bitch Slap: U.S., & EU powers kick Putin out of G8!

BRICS?

As in Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa?

It is much easier for those five nations to form an acronym than it is to form an economic alliance

They already have an economic alliance, dullard. And there is also military alliances among some of these nations too.

The reality is that you "liberal" lack any semblance of reality when you discuss these matters. It's like listening to children talk about geo-politics.

Time will tell...

My money says ....No fucking way

Time will tell? You heard a soundbite on the TV that Russia is being isolated and repeat it, that they have no alliances and you repeat it, then you come back and say "time will tell."

NFS time will tell! WTF is the point of pontificating nonsense if that's the last trick in your hat?

PARTY! PARTY! YES.

I... want to Rock and Roll all night and party everyday! The song by Queen is very apropos right now. Obama couldn't of hit Putin any harder than if he hit him with a drone right between the eyes. Putin loves the limelight and now he has been reduced to rubble!

U.S., other powers kick Russia out of G8 - CNN.com

The Hague, Netherlands (CNN) -- President Barack Obama and other world leaders have decided to end Russia's role in the group of leading industrialized nations, the White House said Monday...

Big whoop. Russia is now our ride into space thanks to Obama. Putin can pull the plug on our space program if he chooses to. We've got nothin'.

They already have an economic alliance, dullard. And there is also military alliances among some of these nations too.

The reality is that you "liberal" lack any semblance of reality when you discuss these matters. It's like listening to children talk about geo-politics.

Time will tell...

Time will tell? You heard a soundbite on the TV that Russia is being isolated and repeat it, that they have no alliances and you repeat it, then you come back and say "time will tell."

NFS time will tell! WTF is the point of pontificating nonsense if that's the last trick in your hat?

A political and economic alliance between Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa?

Yea....I'l stick with "Time will tell"

My money still says...No fucking way

Time will tell...

A political and economic alliance between Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa?

There is already an alliance, Dullard. Why do you insist on making me repeat myself.

BRICS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Putin?s BRICS allies reject sanctions, condemn West's ?hostile language? - The Globe and Mail

Putin’s BRICS allies reject sanctions, condemn West's ‘hostile language’

Russian President Vladimir Putin might be facing Western sanctions and potential suspension from the G8 over his actions in Ukraine, but his allies in the BRICS group are refusing to abandon him.

The five-member bloc of nations – including China, India, Brazil and South Africa as well as Russia itself – met on Monday and announced that it rejected the use of sanctions and “hostile language” in the Ukraine crisis.

There is already an alliance, Dullard. Why do you insist on making me repeat myself.

BRICS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hence...."Time will tell"

why are obama-bots such silly retardz?

do you lemmings think Putin didnt consider this? obviously he thinks it's worth it. and what has obama's carrot and stick done to stop Iran's march toward nuclear weapons?

Sure he considered it.

And he probably considered that the West was so hungry for his oil, they wouldn't go this far.

And he considered wrong.

Putin also has behaved erratically in public.

He may not be playing with a full deck.

How "far" have US and EU-"sanctions" gone? They are purely symbolic so far and President Obama all but acknowledged that Crimea is gone and that as long as Putin leaves it at that he'll take no further steps. In any event, the Ukraine can simply not survive without good relations with Russia.

If anybody is "not playing with a full deck" it's the Western so-called "leaders".

Its downright silly to consider Russia's exclusion from the G-8 as purely "symbolic"....Putin clearly wants to be taken seriously as a global power house and had planned to hold the G-8 (now G-7) summit on his turf in Sochi...now he's screwed...and has a knot in his dick as he tries to screw with the rest of Ukraine...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I heard the same reports, about the G7 canceling the meeting in Russia, and proceeding now with a G7 meeting in June, in Brussels, instead.

My problem is, I don't know what this means, in punitive terms, to Putin... to Russia... etc.

Does anybody have the 50-words-or-less macro-level (5000-foot-view) summary for that (what does this mean for Russia, economically, etc.)?

Um...exclusion from the G-8 is certainly damaging to Putin's dreams of Euro/Asian hegemony and cancelation of his hosting the Summit in Sochi is a kick in his pants and a kink in his world domination plans...I am happy to see sanctions and consequences for that egoTESTICLE DICKtator escalate as The U.S. and European Allies come Together in a UNITED front.

BRICS?

As in Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa?

It is much easier for those five nations to form an acronym than it is to form an economic alliance

Time will tell...

It's really funny to think any of those alliance countries will risk the ire of the US and Europe, with the possible exception of China.

And China doesn't really like Russia.

PARTY! PARTY! YES.

I... want to Rock and Roll all night and party everyday! The song by Queen is very apropos right now. Obama couldn't of hit Putin any harder than if he hit him with a drone right between the eyes. Putin loves the limelight and now he has been reduced to rubble!

The Hague, Netherlands (CNN) -- President Barack Obama and other world leaders have decided to end Russia's role in the group of leading industrialized nations, the White House said Monday...

Big whoop. Russia is now our ride into space thanks to Obama. Putin can pull the plug on our space program if he chooses to. We've got nothin'.

:lol:

I heard the same reports, about the G7 canceling the meeting in Russia, and proceeding now with a G7 meeting in June, in Brussels, instead.

My problem is, I don't know what this means, in punitive terms, to Putin... to Russia... etc.

Does anybody have the 50-words-or-less macro-level (5000-foot-view) summary for that (what does this mean for Russia, economically, etc.)?

Um...exclusion from the G-8 is certainly damaging to Putin's dreams of Euro/Asian hegemony and cancelation of his hosting the Summit in Sochi is a kick in his pants and a kink in his world domination plans...I am happy to see sanctions and consequences for that egoTESTICLE DICKtator escalate as The U.S. and European Allies come Together in a UNITED front.

Bullshit.

Russia has retained her naval base in Crimea and kept it out of the EU and NATO's hands.
That's gold. Pure freaking gold.

Crimea also has a huge deposit of oil that US Exxon Mobile and UK Dutch Shell were negotiating with Ukraine on but now Crimea is making a deal with Russia on the oil.

Whoopsies.

AND everyone is calling this deal with China as the "Holy Grail" of all energy deals. Well those that are sane in the business world.

If anyone thinks our moronic leaders are punishing Russia, then you are as foolish as them. The lines are being drawn hardcore.

Russian Oil Seen Heading East Not West in Crimea Spat
By Rakteem Katakey Mar 25, 2014 12:50 AM CT

The Crimean crisis is poised to reshape the politics of oil by accelerating Russia’s drive to send more barrels to China, leaving Europe with pricier imports and boosting U.S. dependence on fuel from the Middle East.

China already has agreed to buy more than $350 billion of Russian crude in coming years from the government of President Vladimir Putin.

The ties are likely to deepen as the U.S. and Europe levy sanctions against Russia as punishment for the invasion of Ukraine.

Such shifts will be hard to overcome. Europe, which gets about 30 percent of its natural gas from Russia, has few viable immediate alternatives. The U.S., even after the shale boom, must import 40 percent of its crude oil, 10.6 million barrels a day that leaves the country vulnerable to global markets.

Russian Oil Seen Heading East Not West in Crimea Spat - Bloomberg

PARTY! PARTY! YES.

:lol:

Laugh all you want, but them's the facts, and you've got nothing either.

Bullshit.

Russia has retained her naval base in Crimea and kept it out of the EU and NATO's hands.

Crimea also has a huge deposit of oil that US Exxon Mobile and UK Dutch Shell were negotiating with Ukraine on but now Crimea is making a deal with Russia on the oil.

Whoopsies.

AND everyone is calling this deal with China as the "Holy Grail" of all energy deals. Well those that are sane in the business world.

If anyone thinks our moronic leaders are punishing Russia, then you are as foolish as them. The lines are being drawn hardcore.

The Crimean crisis is poised to reshape the politics of oil by accelerating Russia’s drive to send more barrels to China, leaving Europe with pricier imports and boosting U.S. dependence on fuel from the Middle East.

China already has agreed to buy more than $350 billion of Russian crude in coming years from the government of President Vladimir Putin.

The ties are likely to deepen as the U.S. and Europe levy sanctions against Russia as punishment for the invasion of Ukraine.

Such shifts will be hard to overcome. Europe, which gets about 30 percent of its natural gas from Russia, has few viable immediate alternatives. The U.S., even after the shale boom, must import 40 percent of its crude oil, 10.6 million barrels a day that leaves the country vulnerable to global markets.

Get a grip. Read your link about the China deal. It was signed last year. It isn't the Holy Grail. You are falling for propaganda. The deal is spread out over 25 years. No new deals have been made recently. The big news will come in May when a NEW deal is cut.

Russia's Naval basis was never in danger or being lost. It's never been considered worth fighting over. Look at a map. The Black Sea is like one of out Great Lakes. It is contained and must go through a qauntlet of river to get out to the open sea. Russia has to pass through Turkey. Turkey is part of NATO. We currently have a ship the USS Taylor in our port at Samsun, not far from Crimea. We also have the USS Truxton operating with allied vessels a few hundred yards off the coast of Crimea. International coastal waters are not being recognized because Crimea is not recognized as an independent nation or part of Russia. Did someone say something about a slap in the face?

Russia is crying the blues and threatening to sue France because France has put a pair of helicopter carriers on the sanction table. Whats up with Russia? They can no longer build their own ships? They kind of lost that when they lost Poland.

Bullshit.

Whoopsies.

Get a grip. Read your link about the China deal. It was signed last year. It isn't the Holy Grail. You are falling for propaganda. The deal is spread out over 25 years. No new deals have been made recently. The big news will come in May when a NEW deal is cut.

Russia's Naval basis was never in danger or being lost. It's never been considered worth fighting over. Look at a map. The Black Sea is like one of out Great Lakes. It is contained and must go through a qauntlet of river to get out to the open sea. Russia has to pass through Turkey. Turkey is part of NATO. We currently have a ship the USS Taylor in our port at Samsun, not far from Crimea. We also have the USS Truxton operating with allied vessels a few hundred yards off the coast of Crimea. International coastal waters are not being recognized because Crimea is not recognized as an independent nation or part of Russia. Did someone say something about a slap in the face?

Russia is crying the blues and threatening to sue France because France has put a pair of helicopter carriers on the sanction table. Whats up with Russia? They can no longer build their own ships? They kind of lost that when they lost Poland.

It's a brand new deal with China and they just locked up a new one with India.

As far as where all your ships are, who cares?

I really don't want to pay thru the nose financially just to back the EU. Russia crying the blues? Give me a break. They're sitting pretty while my gas prices are going to rise.

Crimea and Russia don't care if you recognize them or not. Crimea is getting a sweet deal out of Russia. And Russia is going to get Crimea's oil instead of the US /UK /and Holland.

Oh and by the way, the west had no problem recognizing Kosovo did they? The hypocrisy is palpable over Crimea.

First Russia Locks Up China With "Holy Grail" Gas Deal, Now Rosneft Prepares Mega-Deal With India
5 hours agoBusiness & Finance : Zero Hedge

Last week we reported that while the West was busy alienating Russia in every diplomatic way possible, without of course exposing its crushing overreliance on Russian energy exports to keep European industries alive, Russia was just as busy cementing its ties with China, in this case courtesy of Europe's most important company, Gazprom, which is preparing to announce the completion of a "holy grail" natural gas supply deal to Beijing.

First Russia Locks Up China With Holy Grail Gas Deal, Now Rosneft Prepares Mega-Deal With India | Regator - Curated Blog Search and Discovery

Then there is China's mega investment in Russia. This was a few months back but its still a big deal. You know China? The second largest economy in the world?

China locks in energy deals with Russia
Business & Finance : Business Report (5 months ago)

Russian energy companies signed a slew of deals with China yesterday, seeking to lock in sales to fund costly production and pipeline projects that will direct exports away from Europe to Asia. ||| Beijing - Russian energy companies.

So, when does NATO begin to forward-deploy major assets and inventories and formations into Poland?

It's more likely that Putin will march into Poland and rescue the prisoners the Nobel-Peace prize holder is keeping in the CIA jails without a court-decision.

Won't happen.

Forum List

Back