Biological man dominating women's handball championships

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Biological Man Dominating Women's Handball Championships
Until 2016, Hannah Mouncey played for Australia’s men’s handball league. But now, after transitioning to a woman, the six-foot-two, 220-pound Mouncey is utterly dominating Australia’s women’s handball league, Daily Wire noted.
=============================================================

Watching the blow back right onto the leftist liberal college asses omg eating yourselves alive has never been more fun to watch.

All those scholarships gone
all those chances for your trendy , hetero yuppy white kid can no longer go to colleges because anything free or affordable will now go to the sexes boy on female team, female on boy teams man you have fkd yourselves dumbasses.

Until 2016, Hannah Mouncey played for Australia’s men’s handball league. But now, after transitioning to a woman, the six-foot-two, 220-pound Mouncey is utterly dominating Australia’s women’s handball league, Daily Wire noted.

Watching the blow back right onto the leftist liberal college asses omg eating yourselves alive has never been more fun to watch.

all those chances for your trendy , hetero yuppy white kid can no longer go to colleges because anything free or affordable will now go to the sexes boy on female team, female on boy teams man you have fkd yourselves dumbasses.
To me that doesn't seem right. I'm all for guys becoming girls, but physiologically they should not be competing in sports as women. They still are men in that sense.

Left wing sissies seem to care more about the estimated less than 1% mentally disturbed freakazoids than real women. A simple DNA test should be used to determine gender regardless of hormone created tits and addadictimy operations.

Good for him..er her(?).

there can't be too many of ''them''
.....the Williams sisters MUST have some ''man genes'''--and plus they are ugly--and ****--so = they hate the world

Once again the left hates women.

To me that doesn't seem right. I'm all for guys becoming girls, but physiologically they should not be competing in sports as women. They still are men in that sense.

Careful OldLady, you’ve now been identified as a hateful bigot.

I compete in a woman’s handball league
Where the judges all snort coca cola
C O C A …COLA
They walked up to me , and they asked me my stance
I said I stood for a leak, don’t sit on no privy hola
El-oh-el-aye Holllla la la la la hollllla….

Well I'm not the world's most physical guy
But they docked my junk & it changed my game
Oh my little rolla ….la la la la Rolla…..

Well I'm not dumb but I had a good plan
Cuz my gender can’t , but a trans-gens can
Oh my little rolla ….la la la la Rolla…..
La la la la Rolla ….La la la la rolllaaaa

If they are not truly girls, then they are males. Doctors even tell them they’ll never actually be true females just by hormones & butchery. So this man doesn’t qualify to compete.

Time for lawsuits to put this issue to bed. Call doctors’ cards on the table under oath. Game over.

They are men in every sense...except their befuddled and diseased minds

His ass looks like a man’s ass! He’s a freakin man and the only way the loser can win is to play against girl! Pathetic.

Is there a sport where women outperform men? I can't think of one offhand.

Replace women with men in all sports. No more Title IX. Using their own arguments, we can replace women's sports...and the women's movement...altogether.

If someone is willing to get their weenie chopped off to win something as trivial as a handball game....... I guess I can't get worked up about it.
Wonderful sentiment but it's not for you to care about...it's for the actual biologically female players that have to compete against a former male who retains so many of his physiological advantages that "competition" becomes a joke.

If leftists really cared about women they wouldn't support the trannies that compete against them.

Women should stop competing it’s just that simple!
Because they shouldn't have to do that in the first place, they should just try to create their own group again if such a thing can be done and put their feet down saying that only natural born females are allowed in it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Soooo....how's that left wing feminism working out for women now?

Forum List

Back