Binden: "NOW It's Time To Bury The Hatchet, To Heal, & Unite"

I am 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% certain, had Trump won, the last thing the GQP would be discussing is healing the fuckin nation...stop with the fuckin love boat bullshit, them white racist mf's put a cop in his grave, smeared the Capital with real human shit, tore the place up and injured over 138 DC cops...you want a heal something, heal this..
1613154720543.png

You won't find any support for unity where I live.

Which is unfortunate.

You'd think Biden would be smart enough to know that he'd need to DO some things that show he is serious before talking about it.

Talking about it first only invites derision.

But, we all know Joe is not the sharpest tack.
Gee that makes so much sense!!! Can we heal first Joe? He needs to put us all in the mind set of the jews after being liberated from Nazi Germany...the last thing them jews wanted was a hug. They got revenge first and then hugs

Joe is not going to put anyone in a mindset.

Joe is not going to heal the country.

Joe came to office at the behest of a group of extreme left wingers and his efforts in that direction are not going to promote healing.

And your statement about Jews makes no sense at all.

Jews have always been independent and somewhat of a closed society.

They have never wanted your "hugs".
Jews have always been independent and somewhat of a closed society. Was this before or after you racist low life introduced them to oven recipes?

You won't find any support for unity where I live.

Which is unfortunate.

You'd think Biden would be smart enough to know that he'd need to DO some things that show he is serious before talking about it.

Talking about it first only invites derision.

But, we all know Joe is not the sharpest tack.
Gee that makes so much sense!!! Can we heal first Joe? He needs to put us all in the mind set of the jews after being liberated from Nazi Germany...the last thing them jews wanted was a hug. They got revenge first and then hugs

Joe is not going to put anyone in a mindset.

Joe is not going to heal the country.

Joe came to office at the behest of a group of extreme left wingers and his efforts in that direction are not going to promote healing.

And your statement about Jews makes no sense at all.

Jews have always been independent and somewhat of a closed society.

They have never wanted your "hugs".
Jews have always been independent and somewhat of a closed society. Was this before or after you racist low life introduced them to oven recipes?

Tissue ?

I am 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% certain, had Trump won, the last thing the GQP would be discussing is healing the fuckin nation...stop with the fuckin love boat bullshit, them white racist mf's put a cop in his grave, smeared the Capital with real human shit, tore the place up and injured over 138 DC cops...you want a heal something, heal this..View attachment 456304.

Not at all.

BTW; It was an upgrade for the capital.

Biden can do whatever he wants with no recourse, tramp did.
Because Trump hasn't been hounded out of office with unprecedented zeal and illegitimate actions?
They truly believe that they have done a good thing in all this fraud and bullshit that goes on in D.C. and other government agencies. They have no clue what will be coming that will be unlike anything the world has experience before. Judgment from on high is not a pretty sight for those who are totally unaware.

View attachment 456288

PELOSI:
"Wait a minute, we want one more shot at Impeaching Trump...."

BIDEN:
"Oh, Son of a [email protected]. I'll use it as a distraction to 'Fundamentally Change' the country."

Posted by the most partisan hack and malicious jerk on the far right of the idiot fringe, I must call you out for your usual bullshit.

President Biden was a private citizen in most of 2017 and all of 2018, 2019 and 2020; he has only been in office since Jan 20th, 2021.
Thus the title of your OP is a damn lie. President Biden did not vote for either impeachment, nor has he interjected any comments on the current Senate Trial.

Forum List

Back