Bin Laden 'seen in Afghanistan in early 2009'

just a question eots....If somehow they (whoever they are) caught osama and produced him, and he said IN PERFECT ENGLISH (rumor is he is fluent) that he planned the 911 attack and it happened just like the US government says, then what.......
would he be an imaginary character then?

there is no UBL. he's long gone. he went into hiding long before the attack. if alive he's safe and sound. got away with the biggest attack in US history. scott free. he bought off all the villages on both sides of the border. so when ever we fart he here's it.

BTY the son is reported to have been killed in an airstrike.

Don't you guys know that Elvis went home?

And most of you should know that EOTS is a conspiracy nut. No conspiracy too small, that's his motto.

In reality I also believe that UBL is dead and has been for years. And no there is not any proof, it's my opinion.

Bin Laden in disguise.

BushKiss.jpg

Don't you guys know that Elvis went home?

And most of you should know that EOTS is a conspiracy nut. No conspiracy too small, that's his motto.

In reality I also believe that UBL is dead and has been for years. And no there is not any proof, it's my opinion.

you should know ollie has his head firmly planted up his ass...no orifice left behind.. that's his motto

Whens the last time he made one of his videos?? I think the dudes dead and has been for quite some time. If he weren't we'd be seeing him in a video. Sure hope the SOB is dead and in hell

New Topics

Forum List

Back