Bill Paxton RIP

He was one of those underrated but great actors. I also read he was a very genuine friendly guy in person.
Sad. RIP I wonder what type of surgery it was.

Very sad. Blessings to those loved ones he leaves behind. RIP Mr. Paxton.

Actor Bill Paxton has died at age 61. Paxton died suddenly on Saturday due to complications from surgery, the family tells TMZ in a statement. Paxton died Saturday after undergoing heart surgery, according to TMZ. He suffered a fatal stroke during post-operation complications, the site reports.

...you never know when your number is up. Death, the world's purest democracy.

"Bill Paxton could play any role, but he was best at being Bill - a great human being with a huge heart. My thoughts are with his family." - Arnold

game-over-man-game-over.jpg

Yep, that's the line I remember most!

What's going on ??????

This is true bummer.

He was a great actor.

I pretty much figured a movie would be good if he was in it.

He was one of those underrated but great actors. I also read he was a very genuine friendly guy in person.
Sad. RIP I wonder what type of surgery it was.

Very sad. Blessings to those loved ones he leaves behind. RIP Mr. Paxton.

Actor Bill Paxton has died at age 61. Paxton died suddenly on Saturday due to complications from surgery, the family tells TMZ in a statement. Paxton died Saturday after undergoing heart surgery, according to TMZ. He suffered a fatal stroke during post-operation complications, the site reports.

Damn.

61 is too young to go nowadays. I could give two shits about his celebrity status. R.I.P. Bill Paxton. :(

Wow. Only 61.

Bill Paxton Dead at 61 Due to Complications from Surgery

Emmy-winning actor Bill Paxton died due to complications from surgery, PEOPLE confirms.

“It is with heavy hearts we share the news that Bill Paxton has passed away due to complications from surgery,” a family representative said in a statement. “A loving husband and father, Bill began his career in Hollywood working on films in the art department and went on to have an illustrious career spanning four decades as a beloved and prolific actor and filmmaker. Bill’s passion for the arts was felt by all who knew him, and his warmth and tireless energy were undeniable. We ask to please respect the family’s wish for privacy as they mourn the loss of their adored husband and father.”

Bill Paxton Dead at 61 Due to Complications from Surgery
I didn't see this thread and started another one. Perhaps staff can combine mine with yours?

flacaltenn AngelsNDemons

Has it been said yet, what kind of surgery Bill was having?

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Twister is the only film of his that I have seen.
Any surgery has unpredictable risks that can be deadly. That's why it's best not to go under anesthesia and have a surgery. Hospitals nowadays are death traps.

^^^ I get what you are saying, but a person could die any way if they don't have surgery. To me, if there's going to be a bad ending one way or another, what is trying to stay alive going to make you lose?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back