Bill O’Reilly’s Triumphant Return to Cable News Absolutely Tanked in the Ratings

Are you interested in a Bill O'Reilly Television Comeback?

• Yes

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
This thread started by a:290968001256257790-final::bigbed::blahblah:YAWN!!!
I know my OP isn't your favorite position...

124327255f67c49462db_1c43e6bd803990db3ccee71c933c553d.jpg

Butt...you'll get over it. <-- See what I did there?

Last edited:
The same sorry mf's that are waiting on coal to make its comeback, along with the horse and buggy and negro's knowing their place.....next? LOLOLOLOLO

Bill had his time...he should just enjoy retirement. I watched him on FOX and maybe agreed with half of his views. He wasnt hard news, just opinion.
He is just a talking head like every other regardless of network. The news is about 3 minutes then opinion, and they ALL do it.
I prefer more of a smartass like Greg Gutfeld.

No shit Sherlock...he is on Newsmax. Limited scope=limited audience.
Yes, I know.

I created a thread explaining why these "conservative" stars and pundits can ONLY make it on FOX almost a year ago...

The Reason Why FOXNEWS "Stars" Fail Any And Everywhere Else Is Simple
Fox, in the world of the 24 hour news cycle is a one off. Fox is successful because of two things. They are the faux anti-thesis to an overwhelmingly liberal media. They also have a devoted, older viewing audience whose tastes are, as with many older viewers, immalleable. Compound that with the fact that the hosts who transition cannot or do not stay on topic (conservative talking points) and you have a recipe for failure.
M. Kelly is a prime example of such. Do you expect NBC/MSNBC viewers to tune into conservative TV? Do you expect septuagenarians to tune to NBC? It's apples and cannon balls.
Logic.

Fox, in the world of the 24 hour news cycle is a one off. Fox is successful because of two things. They are the faux anti-thesis to an overwhelmingly liberal media. They also have a devoted, older viewing audience whose tastes are, as with many older viewers, immalleable. Compound that with the fact that the hosts who transition cannot or do not stay on topic (conservative talking points) and you have a recipe for failure.
M. Kelly is a prime example of such. Do you expect NBC/MSNBC viewers to tune into conservative TV? Do you expect septuagenarians to tune to NBC? It's apples and cannon balls.
Logic.
Many have tried, and failed, before Megyn "Racist" Kelly did.

Try another argument.

The same sorry mf's that are waiting on coal to make its comeback, along with the horse and buggy and negro's knowing their place.....next? LOLOLOLOLO

Do you think the Star Spangled Banner is racist?
Did you know that Frances Scott Keys who wrote it, was a political activist in the early1800's against slavery and did their representation free of charge?

Looks like USMB is unanimous on this topic...

Kick20Butt20ass20swift20kicking.gif

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!

Forum List

Back