Bill O'Reilly took ass kicing from real journalists.

What the fuck is the "muslim brotherhood" and Al CIAda?

I agree he is a zionist, neocon stooge though

I saw that. He is clearly not understanding just how enmeshed obama is with Islamic fundamentalists. He wants to give obama every benefit of the doubt. He's just wrong.

At least he can spell...

Is your best defense of Bill O'Reilly's performance an ad hominem attack on the anonymous poster on a message board, who made a typo in the title of their thread?

(the typo is kicing vs kicking).

Yes, because someone random dude on the internet made a typo (kicing) in the title of their thread, Bill O'Reilly is excused from his terrible performance.

Only a Repugnantcan or Despotcrat could conjure such an absurd statement.

Last edited:
At least he can spell...

Is your best defense of Bill O'Reilly's performance an ad hominem attack on the anonymous poster on a message board, who made a typo in the title of their thread?

Yes, because someone random dude on the internet made a typo (kicing) in the title of their thread, Bill O'Reilly is excused from his terrible performance.

Now THIS would be an ad hominem. Physician, heal thyself.

At least he can spell...

Now THIS would be an ad hominem. Physician, heal thyself.

If you throw stones, you shouldn't live in a glass house. Troll.

Idiots arguing with idiots, just another day at fox,...

Says the guy who turns off his reputation; and then intentionally lies about the definition of "regulated" in the Second Amendment.

I have that screen shotted, so the next time you tell that lie, I'll post it for everyone to see. You've been corrected on that before.

So you either have amnesia, Alzheimer's, or you are intentionally lying. I'll let you tell us which one.

Says the guy who turns off his reputation; and then intentionally lies about the definition of "regulated" in the Second Amendment.

I have that screen shotted, so the next time you tell that lie, I'll post it for everyone to see. You've been corrected on that before.

So you either have amnesia, Alzheimer's, or you are intentionally lying. I'll let you tell us which one.

False, you are a butthurt bitch that is in love with the right wing fascist machine. Fox and O'reilly are a bunch of propaganda masters owned by a muslim prince that also owns an anti-american islamic network.

Last edited:

False, you are a butthurt bitch that is in love with the right wing fascist machine. Fox and O'reilly are a bunch of propaganda masters owned by a muslim prince that also owns and anti-american islamic network.

Time to quote [MENTION=37749]Black_Label[/MENTION]

Go to this thread to see him blatantly lying (many posters took him down even before I did)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/311689-fire-arms-facts-3.html#post7796448

Last edited:

False, you are a butthurt bitch that is in love with the right wing fascist machine. Fox and O'reilly are a bunch of propaganda masters owned by a muslim prince that also owns an anti-american islamic network.

Dude, I think if anyone has their head up their ass...it's you.

:cuckoo: O'Reilly says, "Bull" that Al Qaeda isn't part of the Syrian rebels. Is it any wonder, we are where we are?

The fact that O'Reilly is wrong is irrelevant to that particular end...what is scary is that we've become a nation of FOLLOWERS, who can't think for ourselves and don't have any interest in developing our own viewpoints as individuals.

People don't look into these events and happenings themselves...they just glom on to the most glitzy talking head or (worse) celebrity, and go with what THAT person thinks, come hell or high water.

Forum List

Back