Bill Oreilly defended Ellen.. So I guess all the people on Fox are not gay haters Dem

I'm sure there were many left wing commentators who defended the Tea Parties.... and Glen Beck when the 'Color of Change' tried to force him off the air.... or the asshole left who ranted at every company who sponsored or ran commercials during Sarah Palin's show.

I'm right, aren't I? They defended those guys, huh?

:lol:

Are you finally coming out of the closet and stop pretending to be an independent?

So I guess all the people on Fox are not gay haters

StrawManI.jpg

I'm sure there were many left wing commentators who defended the Tea Parties.... and Glen Beck when the 'Color of Change' tried to force him off the air.... or the asshole left who ranted at every company who sponsored or ran commercials during Sarah Palin's show.

Are you finally coming out of the closet and stop pretending to be an independent?

Are you finally admitting you're not very intelligent? I'm conservative. I am not a Republican. I am independent in that I despise the GOP almost as much as I do the Dems. I am independent because I don't get my instructions from any biased media. I form them myself by considering the issue from both sides and reaching an informed opinion. You get yours from the HuffPuff and MSNBC, neither of which employ any individual capable of questioning anything.

Bullshit. They are still gay haters. And not just gays. Don't kid yourselves. Otherwise, gays would have already had the right to marry. Conservative moms wouldn't be threatening boycotts. And being in the military wouldn't be such a big deal. It's all Conservatives. It's all Republicans. So just stop the bullshit!

I have one word for you rdean: "Abilify". Ask for it by name.

Are you finally admitting you're not very intelligent? I'm conservative. I am not a Republican. I am independent in that I despise the GOP almost as much as I do the Dems. I am independent because I don't get my instructions from any biased media. I form them myself by considering the issue from both sides and reaching an informed opinion. You get yours from the HuffPuff and MSNBC, neither of which employ any individual capable of questioning anything.

We know, the media you listen to is super duper top secret. No one believes you. YOU dont even believe you :lol: I would ask you what media but I dont want to ask you the same question 10 times without getting an answer.

Bullshit. They are still gay haters. And not just gays. Don't kid yourselves. Otherwise, gays would have already had the right to marry. Conservative moms wouldn't be threatening boycotts. And being in the military wouldn't be such a big deal. It's all Conservatives. It's all Republicans. So just stop the bullshit!

Speak for yourself. I am a conservative and I have no problem with gays who want to marry. I feel they have the right to. I have no problems with people being gay at all that is their life and NO body has the right to tell them if its right or wrong.

Yea, right. Maybe you're in the wrong party? If you are so "liberal", then why isn't the rest of the Party. Seems kinda stupid being part of a party that doesn't share your "values". Unless, you're lying. Republicans do that a lot. Not all of them. Just 90%.

Hmmmm...I have defended homosexuals' right to marry continuously on these boards....are you suggesting that I am liberal? Me?

Ellen is much much too popular for even Bill O to take on.

Not only that she is sooooooo cool ,pretty,sensitive and funny....

Last edited:
Does he support her right to marry a woman and get all the benefits that come with being married?

He doesn't have to support everything about her.

He just thinks it's not fair what happened to her.

We all don't have to think exactly alike you know.

The only thing that matters is if people like you and O'Reilly want to descriminate against gays. Beyond that, no one cares how he feels or what he thinks or says.

And I suspect O'Reilly doesn't even care about gays. He only talks about the issue to strike a nerve with homophobes. He personally, probably doesn't give a crap if gays can get married or not.

This is just one of many ways the rich get middle class voters to vote against their own best financial interests. Wedge issues.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. He's still a giant douche the rest of the time. And he was defending her because she's rich, not because she's gay. If she was a regular employee at the JC Penny store, I'm sure his stance would be different.

Ellen is much much too popular for even Bill O to take on.

Not only that she is sooooooo cool.

But he is infringing on her rights. So if she gets sick, her wife is treated like a friend, not a spouse. And they don't get social security and medicare benefits that straight people do.

This is just like the birth control issue. The Catholic Church doesn't need to offer birth control, but the insurance companies do. And the Catholic church doesn't have to recognize gay marriage, but the state does.

It'll happen. Keep your pants on gay people.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. He's still a giant douche the rest of the time. And he was defending her because she's rich, not because she's gay. If she was a regular employee at the JC Penny store, I'm sure his stance would be different.

This proves my point that Bush and O'Reilly and Rush and the GOP don't care about gay, muslim, black, etc. These are just wedge issues that they use to divide the poor.

Bill O'Reilly would much rather live next to Ellen or RuPaul than me, a white middle class straight guy. They only care about money.

Oh YEAH!!!! O'Reilly will defend anyone who is rich. I have seen him defend Soros SOOOOOOOO often. :eek:

Oh YEAH!!!! O'Reilly will defend anyone who is rich. I have seen him defend Soros SOOOOOOOO often. :eek:

If he and Soror saw you in their country club, they'd call security. They may disagree, but they belong to a club you can't afford to join.

Difference is one doesn't think we should live in poverty and the other does.

If he and Soror saw you in their country club, they'd call security. They may disagree, but they belong to a club you can't afford to join.

If O'Reilly were in Soros' company he'd make a fool of himself, groveling.

Last edited:

We know, the media you listen to is super duper top secret. No one believes you. YOU dont even believe you :lol: I would ask you what media but I dont want to ask you the same question 10 times without getting an answer.

Why would I care what other people 'believe'? It is of no consequence to me. I've already explained on this board where I get information from. As I have mentioned previously, I'm not in the habit of repeating myself over and over for stupid people.

You seem to know a great deal about my financial situation. And if you think O'Reilly endorses poverty you have clearly don't know much about him....or the millions he gives to charity to help the poor every year,

If I could neg you twice I would.

He has the right to speak freely in this country. And, I am not surprised you don't want an answer. Logical responses stump stupidity every time.

Your left wing ranting commentators lied about the TEA Parties, they lied about Beck, they lied about Palin... and not one of the left's commentators called them on it. Not one. Bill O'Reilly has more integrity than any fucking liberal commentator in the country.

You guys on the right need to ask yourselves when you are watching or listening to things like Glenn Beck, "am i being brainwashed with right wing spin, half truths, misinformation and propaganda."???

I don't listen or watch Beck, nor do I listen or watch MSNBC, or any of the rest of the crap from either side. That does not mean I haven't seen the left lie their fucking faces off about Beck, Palin, etc.

I remember very well the liberals on this board informing me that they were 'outraged' because Beck 'hated the victims of 9/11'. So I went and dug around until I found the full quote, in context. I was both flabbered and gasted to find that that was NOT what he said at all. Bunch of fucking borg-like followers of liberal spin. It's a wonder they don't spend their days hanging over the john, throwing their guts up.

It is fucking laughable what people will fall for.

Strange. You don't listen to them but you know the lies. Odd. Do you do what the "voices" tell you to do?

You guys on the right need to ask yourselves when you are watching or listening to things like Glenn Beck, "am i being brainwashed with right wing spin, half truths, misinformation and propaganda."???

I don't listen or watch Beck, nor do I listen or watch MSNBC, or any of the rest of the crap from either side. That does not mean I haven't seen the left lie their fucking faces off about Beck, Palin, etc.

I remember very well the liberals on this board informing me that they were 'outraged' because Beck 'hated the victims of 9/11'. So I went and dug around until I found the full quote, in context. I was both flabbered and gasted to find that that was NOT what he said at all. Bunch of fucking borg-like followers of liberal spin. It's a wonder they don't spend their days hanging over the john, throwing their guts up.

It is fucking laughable what people will fall for.

Strange. You don't listen to them but you know the lies. Odd. Do you do what the "voices" tell you to do?

It's quite hard to miss... since the left regurgitate spin of every other sentence some right wing pundits say. I don't need voices when I have left wing borg like you, sweetpea.

Forum List

Back