Bill Nye Agrees to Ask Me Anything Chat on Reddit, Bad Move

These fools better learn some science. XY isn't always male nor XX always female. And gender has nothing to do with either since there are far more than two sexes and many times that many genders. The ignorance of Americans is remarkable.

The 6 Most Common Biological Sexes in Humans

The next major fallacy of those here should be soon forthcoming.

Last edited:
A loserterian that thinks the bible is real thinks he knows more then Bill nye? I am laughing at you. what a joke of a subhuman you're.

Trash like you belong in work camps being beat by your betters
How many US Patents in your name?

Hilarious. My scientific superiors think humans can change sex upon a whim.
So all scientists have patents? We used to call those people inventors not scientists. And the entire attack on Bill was one fallacy after another. Just drones attacking what they are too stupid or uneducated to understand, like sexes and genders.

These fools better learn some science. XY isn't always male nor XX always female. And gender has nothing to do with either since there are far more than two sexes and many times that many genders. The ignorance of Americans in remarkable.
We love being talked down to by the Turd World.

These fools better learn some science. XY isn't always male nor XX always female. And gender has nothing to do with either since there are far more than two sexes and many times that many genders. The ignorance of Americans in remarkable.
We love being talked down to by the Turd World.
The Turd world AKA the real world? I'm so sorry reality is not to your liking. You have religions for that. Science is not a safe space for snowflakes like you.

These fools better learn some science. XY isn't always male nor XX always female. And gender has nothing to do with either since there are far more than two sexes and many times that many genders. The ignorance of Americans is remarkable.

Our scientific superiors believe we can tell who is a trannie by their chromosomes. :lmao:

A loserterian that thinks the bible is real thinks he knows more then Bill nye? I am laughing at you. what a joke of a subhuman you're.

I don't think Rocksinthehead actually knows much of anything about science.

Last edited:

So all scientists have patents? We used to call those people inventors not scientists. And the entire attack on Bill was one fallacy after another. Just drones attacking what they are too stupid or uneducated to understand, like sexes and genders.
Bill Nye isn't a scientist. He plays one on t.v.

Bullshit.

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Mark

Forum List

Back