Bill Moyers R.I.P.

Oh thank God. This travesty of 'journalism' finally leaves the airwaves 20 years too late. You know, I'd have respected him a lot more if he'd just been honest:

"Hi, I'm Bill Moyers and I'm so leftist I make Castro think I may be going too far."

At least that, I can respect... not this fake 'I'm an impartial journalist who neeeeeever shades the truth to match my politics.'

Hell even Jakob Riis didn't try that. He was always a reformer.

When CreepCrazy Frank thanks you, you know you're on the 'right' track.

:eek:

Oh thank God. This travesty of 'journalism' finally leaves the airwaves 20 years too late. You know, I'd have respected him a lot more if he'd just been honest:

"Hi, I'm Bill Moyers and I'm so leftist I make Castro think I may be going too far."

At least that, I can respect... not this fake 'I'm an impartial journalist who neeeeeever shades the truth to match my politics.'

Life: get one today

Show one instance where I have ever spoken ill of the dearly departed.

Your statement said nothing about "the dearly departed."
In any case his show is just going off so "the dearly departed" does not apply.

His show is departing the airwaves, so in essence it still applies.

Just on that show, he will still be around from time to time.
At least that is what he said a few weeks ago at the end of one of his Journal shows.

go fish.

Life: get one today

eat shit and die, you sad sac-o-shit

:eusa_shhh:

you'll spoil the Tea Party.

stop using facts and truth!

Anyone that cares about our country should watch this....

The Secret Government: The Constitution in Crisis, by Bill Moyers

Excellent documentary, thanks.

Moyers has always been a stand-up guy.

Bullshit. Moyers was absolutely willing to distort to achieve his propagandistic goals. For example, look at what he tried to do to Bill O'Reilly. Thankfully, O'Reilly had the ability to fight back. FOXNews.com - Bill Moyers, the Far Left and Blatant Dishonesty - Bill OReilly | The OReilly Factor

Moyers was and still is a largely dishonest partisan hack posing (not all that successfully, except to easily fooled libs) as a "journalist."

Anyone that cares about our country should watch this....

The Secret Government: The Constitution in Crisis, by Bill Moyers

Bullshit. Moyers was absolutely willing to distort to achieve his propagandistic goals. For example, look at what he tried to do to Bill O'Reilly. Thankfully, O'Reilly had the ability to fight back. FOXNews.com - Bill Moyers, the Far Left and Blatant Dishonesty - Bill OReilly | The OReilly Factor

Moyers was and still is a largely dishonest partisan hack posing (not all that successfully, except to easily fooled libs) as a "journalist."

OMFG!
:lol:

Poor Frank, he couldn't find a single source to back up O'Reilly, but -- gulp -- O'Reilly himself.

Now T-H-A-T is a fair and balanced look at a dispute involving O'Reilly. :lol:

[youtube]XmfErIfanoo[/youtube]
O'Reilly claimed that he never does personal attacks. But, as usual, he lies. He complains about personal attack...

Then why do you love all the entertainers on Fox?

Hannity, Oreilly and the others on Fox aren't reporters. They are commentators.

There isn't any slant in the news on Fox, but yes, the opinion people on the network do lean right.

So what?

OMFG!

Poor Frank, he couldn't find a single source to back up O'Reilly, but -- gulp -- O'Reilly himself.

Dainty, you stupid pathetic retard, not everyone who finds you to be a pitiable retard is named "Frank," you schmuck.

And again, although this will doubtless also sail over your retarded little pin-head, too, I didn't cite O'Reilly to "back up" O'Reilly, you moron.

I cited O'Reilly's compelling refutation of the hack work perpetrated by the dishonest piece of liberal shit, Moyers, to demonstrate that Moyers was a scumbag lying sack of partisan liberal shit and not a true objective journalist.

OMFG!

Dainty, you stupid pathetic retard, not everyone who finds you to be a pitiable retard is named "Frank," you schmuck.

And again, although this will doubtless also sail over your retarded little pin-head, too, I didn't cite O'Reilly to "back up" O'Reilly, you moron.

I cited O'Reilly's compelling refutation of the hack work perpetrated by the dishonest piece of liberal shit, Moyers, to demonstrate that Moyers was a scumbag lying sack of partisan liberal shit and not a true objective journalist.

Can I be Frank with you, Frank? Or are you not using the Frank sock puppet today?

You used a link to a page where O'Reilly backs up O'Reilly.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO, Using Billo to demonstrate that Moyers is a partisan hack?

just wow.

Wow, are you stupid.

Just wow.

I "used" O'Reilly's compelling refutation of the dishonest partisan hack-job committed by that lowlife liberal asshole, Moyers, to demonstrate that Moyers is a partisan hack piece of shit.
Frank? r u o k?

Wow! here's what you used FOXNews.com - Bill Moyers, the Far Left and Blatant Dishonesty - Bill OReilly | The OReilly Factor

maybe I need a Right Wing Lunatic Secret Decoder Ring to access what you see when you go to a FOX News link with Bill O'Reilly backing up O'Reilly?

:cuckoo:

just wow.

Wow, are you stupid.

Just wow.

I "used" O'Reilly's compelling refutation of the dishonest partisan hack-job committed by that lowlife liberal asshole, Moyers, to demonstrate that Moyers is a partisan hack piece of shit.
Frank? r u o k?

Wow! here's what you used FOXNews.com - Bill Moyers, the Far Left and Blatant Dishonesty - Bill OReilly | The OReilly Factor

maybe I need a Right Wing Lunatic Secret Decoder Ring to access what you see when you go to a FOX News link with Bill O'Reilly backing up O'Reilly?

Dainty, you stupid pussy retard:

R U brain dead?

Wait. Don't bother answering. It's rhetorical, you douchey ass-licker.

I'm still not "Frank," you imbecile.

And I still cited it to demonstrate something about that dishonest hack liberal partisan faux journalist, Bill Moyers.

just wow.

Wow, are you stupid.

Just wow.

Frank? r u o k?

Congratulations on receiving your "special" pet name.

Wow, are you stupid.

Just wow.

Frank? r u o k?

Congratulations on receiving your "special" pet name.

The ever-skanky stupid boredtoseeya is again shown to be way behind the times.

Wow, are you stupid.

Just wow.

Frank? r u o k?

Dainty, you stupid pussy retard:

R U brain dead?

Wait. Don't bother answering. It's rhetorical, you douchey ass-licker.

I'm still not "Frank," you imbecile.

And I still cited it to demonstrate something about that dishonest hack liberal partisan faux journalist, Bill Moyers.

Frank? We see you. Multiple Personality Syndrome is a recognized illness. You're only sick, Frank. We are not condemning you. We're here to offer support when you need it. Okay Frank?

Forum List

Back