Bill Maher insults Tebow

Do you support Bill Maher's vile insulting trash talking about Tebow/Jesus

• Yes, the 1st Amendment protects ass-wipe scum like Maher

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • No, Maher needs to have his show cancelled immediately

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • No one cares what Hollywood morons say, its simply not news.

Votes: 23 46.0%

• Total voters
Hey now! Mentally handicapped politicians are fair game.

I agree whole heartedly. But democrats attacked the children.

Can you agree that was rather low life of them or not?

I think they attacked Palin's use of the children.

And Bristol made herself a celebrety target on her own.
1/4 million $ for endorsing sexual abstinance???

Nope it went much further. In fact the comedian said they would not stop and step up the attacks.

As long as you agree that it was low life when Republicans did it. :eusa_boohoo:

both sides have attacked children. neither side is pias. holy shit, a revelation! go pray.

Point out where a repub attacked a handicapped child.

Ill wait...................

Iraq?

How many handicapped children killed?

They also want to cut off funding for handicapped programs.

Well I see you must watch Maher. You act just like him.

(ahem---your childish asswipe avatar)

ah so it's the avatar that has your panties in a bunch...why? do you see yourself in there..:lol:

No, I was showing that Maher having YOUR panties in a bunch over childish insults...............is par for YOUR own course, hypocrit.

You're a petty human. G'luck with that.

My panties aren't in a BUNCH over Maher. I just said what I think of him AND you..after you attacked me over a AVATAR...so that is why you got the petty INSULT..I found it rather witty myself......but HERE YOU COME...talk about PETTY AND CHILDISH

Last edited:

As long as you agree that it was low life when Republicans did it. :eusa_boohoo:

both sides have attacked children. neither side is pias. holy shit, a revelation! go pray.

oh they have to be handicapped? oooookayyyyyy...attacking regular chilluns is okay then?

Iraq?

How many handicapped children killed?

They also want to cut off funding for handicapped programs.

Couldnt tell you. I can tell you it was a bipartisan effort in Iraq.

Wiggle away now.

ah so it's the avatar that has your panties in a bunch...why? do you see yourself in there..:lol:

No, I was showing that Maher having YOUR panties in a bunch over childish insults...............is par for YOUR own course, hypocrit.

My panties aren't in a BUNCH over Maher. I just said what I think of him AND you..after you attacked me over a AVATAR...so that is why you got the petty INSULT..I found it rather witty myself......but HERE YOU COME...talk about PETTY AND CHILDISH

Tell us some more about how your panties aren't in the bunch.

Make sure you up the capslock use a bit in order to really emphasize just how not bunched they are.

Tell us some more about how your panties aren't in the bunch.

Make sure you up the capslock use a bit in order to really emphasize just how not bunched they are.

WILL DO:lol:
and it's not over Maher. I wouldn't cross the street to pee on the guy if he was fire..that's how much I care about him

Last edited:
Tebow's mom is the one who opened the door to criticism...and if she did not expect it then she is very naive.
She allowed herself to be used by the pro life advocates....or, she opted to enter into the pro life debate....but either way she allowed herself AND HER SON to be "poster children" for a vey volatile debate.
It comes with the territory...and something tells me Tebow is man enough to suck it up.
I dont agree with Maher and his appraoch.....but he is, for all intents and purposes, an entertainer with a comic twist.
What he said, putting politics and PC crap aside...was actually quite funny.

**reads op**

**passes out from laughter**

You folks really ought to lighten up, you're so damn easy.

If getting you riled up was a chore most wouldn't try it.

Maher is safe, because religion is not protected like race.

You have an odd name for someone that doesn't understand freedom of speech.

I think what saveliberty is referring to is the "tolerance" of the producer of Mahers show. We have seen entertainers suspended for actions as simple as using temrs like "lynch mob" when discussing Tiger Woods. The golf channel had no tolerance whatsoever for that action and suspoended her...even though it was quite obviopus that she meant absolutely no harm to Woods and was not even aware that such a term had racial undertones to it.
Howard Cosell said "look at that monkey run" referring to a black runningback...and he was suspended...even though he had used that term many times for running backs of all colors...he was ALSO known for referring to his grandchioldren as "monkeys".

Maher is safe, because religion is not protected like race.

I think what saveliberty is referring to is the "tolerance" of the producer of Mahers show. We have seen entertainers suspended for actions as simple as using temrs like "lynch mob" when discussing Tiger Woods. The golf channel had no tolerance whatsoever for that action and suspoended her...even though it was quite obviopus that she meant absolutely no harm to Woods and was not even aware that such a term had racial undertones to it.
Howard Cosell said "look at that monkey run" referring to a black runningback...and he was suspended...even though he had used that term many times for running backs of all colors...he was ALSO known for referring to his grandchioldren as "monkeys".
Okay, that makes more sense.

There is outrage that we are not more PC about religious beliefs.

I don't think Maher was attacking Tebow's religion per se, rather he was attacking his seeming belief that Jesus cares about football.

He would be cheered on here at USMB by the rightwingloons if Tebow was a muslim. We both know that.

I don't think Maher was attacking Tebow's religion per se, rather he was attacking his seeming belief that Jesus cares about football.

He would be cheered on here at USMB by the rightwingloons if Tebow was a muslim. We both know that.

God cares about everything. Free will allows Tebow to make errors.

If Tebow were a Muslim, would receivers who drop balls have their hands chopped off? :eusa_angel:

lol...I get your point.

I actually believe this is the backlash of what his mom did when she became a vocal figure in the right to life, right to choose debate.

It is a vigorous debate and one should be aware that to enter it opens you AND YOUR family up to criticism.

Nothing new here.

And I still think what Maher said was funny....but I had to put my partisan glasses down to laugh at it.

If Tebow were a Muslim, would receivers who drop balls have their hands chopped off? :eusa_angel:
LOL! Maybe.

I seriously doubt God cares which team wins a game.

I'm also unclear on whether or not Tebow believes in freewill....do you know?

LOL! Maybe.

I seriously doubt God cares which team wins a game.

I'm also unclear on whether or not Tebow believes in freewill....do you know?

All I know is that this past Saturday is proof that Tebow is nothing without a strong defense to keep the opponenets score lower than his.

Forum List

Back