Bill in the doghouse?

Who cares? This is not a religious discussion.

Jesus didn't say, "I tell you that anyone (except Donald Trump) who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

That's the tard motto. "It's okay if Trump does it!"
He/she has a bone to pick because they don't get it. See where it says "two men in a bed" he/she thinks that literally means two queers in a bed is okay and it should be fine and dandy because that is how 'they' interpret that verse. He/she judges by the flesh in order to attempt to make the word work for their agenda.

Jesus didn't say, "I tell you that anyone (except Donald Trump) who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

But it can be, and of course I love when they make that mistake and open up the door for religious discussion.
g5000's own text states:
1 Thessalonians 4:16
with the voice of the archangel and
THE TRUMP of God(that Essence to be all we could and should be).
:)

He/she has a bone to pick because they don't get it. See where it says "two men in a bed" he/she thinks that literally means two queers in a bed is okay and it should be fine and dandy because that is how 'they' interpret that verse. He/she judges by the flesh in order to attempt to make the word work for their agenda.

Oh geez. I really don't have a whole lot to say about theology. :D

Oh geez. I really don't have a whole lot to say about theology. :D

That's ok neither do the followers of the flying nuns.
The majority replies on theology are
ad hominems like g5000 calling everyone they disagree with insane, retarded, on drugs, drunk, idiots etc
Of course when they attack the poster instead of the commentary they are inadvertantly admitting defeat, sort of how Hillary spent billions attacking Trump instead of his messages. Hillary had no message, her only message was ad hominems against Trump and his voters, an admission she couldn't defend her lie or track record mucking up everything she touched.
THEIR ad hominems means they got nothing.

Forum List

Back