Bill Gates Warns Of The Sacrifices We’ll Have To Make In Stirring Speech Given From His 650 Million Dollar Super Yacht

More news than satire. The richest people in the world are telling us we must make sacrifices.

“To save the planet, you may have to give up some of the luxuries you love the most."

Bill Gates needs to just STFU. Him and Fauci belong in Gitmo

It's SATIRE Frank.

Cheeses, y'all are wound so friggin' tight....

More news than satire. The richest people in the world are telling us we must make sacrifices.

“To save the planet, you may have to give up some of the luxuries you love the most."

Bill gates proves you idiots are dumb when you suggest if us liberals want to pay more taxes we should send Uncle Sam our money. We can’t do it alone. Gates gives away half his money it doesn’t make a dent. But imagine if all rich people paid their fair share.

Every naval ship we have floating around the world is making it safe for Pepsi and Coca-Cola and keystone pipeline to sell their shit to the rest of the world. They should be paying for that.

You want the rest of the world to pay. How about the corporations. They benefit most.

Bill Gates wants to wipe out at least 30% of the world's population.
What better way to do this than cut off our energy and food sources and freeze us to death every winter or kill off a bunch of peasants during a heatwave. This is called population control ala North Korea.

It's SATIRE Frank.

Is it really satire?

Bill gates proves you idiots are dumb when you suggest if us liberals want to pay more taxes we should send Uncle Sam our money. We can’t do it alone. Gates gives away half his money it doesn’t make a dent. But imagine if all rich people paid their fair share.

Every naval ship we have floating around the world is making it safe for Pepsi and Coca-Cola and keystone pipeline to sell their shit to the rest of the world. They should be paying for that.

You want the rest of the world to pay. How about the corporations. They benefit most.
Gates gives away his money!
That’s like you or I tossing $5 in a kettle. The amount has zero impact on our lifestyle.

It's SATIRE Frank.

Is it really satire?

The Babble-on Bee? Well lemme think for a miYES.

I plan on sacrificing Bill Gates Yacht to the sea gods.

Think of all the carbon emissions that will be prevented.

I really don't think many people listen to anything he says.
If only that were true. Many believe he is a benevolent billionaire, out to help the people. Yet he clearly is a psychopath. How does a guy without a college degree let alone a PhD, get to tell the world about HC? The Gates Foundation is a dangerous organization, yet it controls the media and politicians. Money wins.

I really don't think many people listen to anything he says.
If only that were true. Many believe he is a benevolent billionaire, out to help the people. Yet he clearly is a psychopath. How does a guy without a college degree let alone a PhD, get to tell the world about HC? The Gates Foundation is a dangerous organization, yet it controls the media and politicians. Money wins.

I guess I can only speak for myself here. I see him no more knowledgable than the local Burger King owner.

Forum List

Back