Bill Gates Reinventing the Toilet

What do you think of Bill Gates' "Reinventing the Toilet" fair? I thought it was a wonderful idea. But again, I am a thinker and have always loved innovators.

Toilet that uses no water or electricity, has no septic tank, and emits no pollutants - Bill Gates wants to reboot the toilet* - NY Daily News

The design he chose uses concentrated sunlight to produce fertilizer. And it's cheap to make.

Gates deserves a massive amount of credit for this. It is going to save ALOT of lives.

What do you think of Bill Gates' "Reinventing the Toilet" fair? I thought it was a wonderful idea. But again, I am a thinker and have always loved innovators.

Toilet that uses no water or electricity, has no septic tank, and emits no pollutants - Bill Gates wants to reboot the toilet* - NY Daily News

The design he chose uses concentrated sunlight to produce fertilizer. And it's cheap to make.

Gates deserves a massive amount of credit for this. It is going to save ALOT of lives.

I agree. Let's hope the project succeeds at a greater scale.

Gates is an evil man. Just reseach his idea of forced innoculations through the use of mosquitos.

Forum List

Back