Bill Clinton rewarding NKorea for bad behavior

"I think this is a very bad signal because it does exactly what we always try and avoid doing with terrorists, or with rogue states in general, and that's encouraging their bad behavior," Bolton said.....Bill Clinton rewarding NKorea for bad behavior: Bolton

I'm curious how Bolton would feel if it were his AMERICAN daughter rotting in a NK hard labor prison?

i doubt he'd let his daughter work for the goracle. or that she would wander across the border so "stupidly"

If nobody can provide the incentive given to NK to release the prisoners, then it's not very logical to grovel over some "made up" or "inferred" concessions when the truth is, ya just don't fucking know.

If nobody can provide the incentive given to NK to release the prisoners, then it's not very logical to grovel over some "made up" or "inferred" concessions when the truth is, ya just don't fucking know.

Do you think they will be transparent and give us all the details or is this a little private deal for the aminstrations ears only ?

Sane and secure persons celebrate the success of President Clinton, et al, in today bringing home two Americans. Others, parse the event, spin motives and suggest hidden agendas.
The world is not all black and all white; issues have enormous shades of gray, yet sometimes even partisans must give credit when credit is due. Sadly, extreme partisans are incapable of such human reactions.

Do you think they will be transparent and give us all the details or is this a little private deal for the aminstrations ears only ?
If they aren't transparent, then everything implied in these "outrage!!!" comments is currently bunk. No basis in fact, but only in speculation. An issue with politics in general, everyone has this "tick" where they automatically assume the worst of the "other side" and their intentions. It's childish.

so you think NK did it outta the "kindness of their wittle hearts?" welldoyahuh? :lol:

im glad they are free, but i think clinton had to blow Kim Jong-il to get em out.

why are blow jobs and homosexual acts always mentioned by former hannity board members....are you sure yall arent from logo.com?

Whoa there hoss!!! Don't paint all of us with that broad brush of yours. And to answer your question.......because they will get banned over there for talking that way. Some of them are like a kid in a candy store over here trying to get all that pent up energy expended.

sorry kwc...didnt know you were one of the fags from hannity......

all joking aside.....some of the posters are good..some are bad...but the bads ones all seem to have one thing in common...an odd fixation with homosexual acts...it is like suddenly a board full of bass....seems to me..the reason they were so miserable on the old board is the same reason they are miserable here...they are just miserable little people...

It was the Clinton administration that gave the North Koreans nuclear capabilities. What a clueless bunch.

:confused: the Clinton admin gave them nukes?!?...... I totally missed that - do you have some film we can watch where they drop the nukes off with Kim?

I'm curious. Clinton is responsible for North Korea and yet Bush did nothing about it. What is up with that?

why are blow jobs and homosexual acts always mentioned by former hannity board members....are you sure yall arent from logo.com?

Whoa there hoss!!! Don't paint all of us with that broad brush of yours. And to answer your question.......because they will get banned over there for talking that way. Some of them are like a kid in a candy store over here trying to get all that pent up energy expended.

all joking aside.....some of the posters are good..some are bad...but the bads ones all seem to have one thing in common...an odd fixation with homosexual acts...it is like suddenly a board full of bass....seems to me..the reason they were so miserable on the old board is the same reason they are miserable here...they are just miserable little people...

Agreed........and sometimes I get confused with the fags from there because I am secure enough in my manhood to dare and wear a pink shirt. :muahaha:

"I think this is a very bad signal because it does exactly what we always try and avoid doing with terrorists, or with rogue states in general, and that's encouraging their bad behavior," Bolton said.....Bill Clinton rewarding NKorea for bad behavior: Bolton

Ozzmdj,

I have to give you credit for having the intestinal fortitude to comment on this issue before you could get your talking points from Rush Limbaugh on the matter.

Well, you didn't really comment, you just quoted that douchebag Bolton, but hey, this is a major step for you!

Agreed........and sometimes I get confused with the fags from there because I am secure enough in my manhood to dare and wear a pink shirt. :muahaha:

One of the reasons I love you. :eusa_shhh:

If you had been in that position, what would you have done? If you had been chosen to go to North Korea in hopes of negotiating the release of 2 American prisoners, how would you have begun the discussion? Okay, we'll ignore the fact that it is common knowledge by ALL journalists, and the common man for that matter, that North Korea is off limits to the press. It's wrong, but it isn't our country, so we don't have a horse in the race.

So what was Bill Jeff to do? With a mouth full of noodles; raise an insistent finger, point it in Kim's face, and say in the immortal words of former president W, "Yall need to cut that shit out!".

I think that the objective was to get 2 American citizens home, safely. Bringing up nuclear weapons would have led to Jong-il standing up from the table, bowing, and saying, "good night! Show this man the door!". And Clinton would have boarded the plane home without the two prisoners. That would be like your kite getting hung in a tree-you climb the tree to cut the kite string, and you happen upon a hornet's nest. You decide that you can get the kite down safely, if you do nothing to disturb the nest. But if you climb the tree wanting the kite, and to knock down the hornet's nest, you are going to be attacked by the swarm, and you won't get the kite either.

I see nothing wrong with how he handled it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back