Gov't insurance would allow coverage for abortion

So my money is going to go to killing an unborn baby...That's BS!

Your money would help cover a perfectly legal medical procedure. Why is it people like you don't want to let women choose what to do with their bodies, but at the same time fight healthcare reform to provide health insurance to children who cannot get it?

Gov't insurance would allow coverage for abortion - Yahoo! Asia News

Oh quit your whining. Your money goes to provide the same services now to anyone on a govt. or federal insurance plan. It also goes for the little blue pills that provide the means for old farts to keep impregnating women far past their means (or intentions) to provide for those children. Got Milk? No? Its none of your business.

Your money would help cover a perfectly legal medical procedure. Why is it people like you don't want to let women choose what to do with their bodies, but at the same time fight healthcare reform to provide health insurance to children who cannot get it?

why is it that assholes like you think you have the right to force others to do what you want?

It's funny that liberals are all for choice when it comes to letting a woman kill her baby but when it comes to healthcare, gun rights, social security, or anything else, you are against choice and all for government forcing us into things.... :cuckoo:

why is it that assholes like you think you have the right to force others to do what you want?

Why is it assholes like you think I am trying to force others to do anything?

thought this was pretty obvious... but maybe it's because of what you type...:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back