Bill Clinton Cheating Again- "Much Nicer Woman Than Hillary".... aren't they all?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com ^ | 7/29/2015 | Jim Hoft
Author Ronald Kessler contends Bill Clinton is cheating again on Hillary. The author also writes in his latest book that the mistress is much nicer than Hillary Clinton. Hillary Rodham Clinton Author Ronald Kessler defends secret service agents and makes some sensational claims about former Presidents in his new book, The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of the Presidents. Kessler told Chris Stigall on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT that the recent struggles of the agency detailed in the media is more the fault of management culture than individual agents… …He reports some very scandalous stories...

Bill has been dating Julie Tabor McMahon of Chappaqua for quite a while now (several years)...

th

Every other source I've read says Hillary is a total bitch. I was clued in when I read that Hillary doesn't tip waitresses. Leftists scoff at that, but it's really an important point of character whether you give a person of low income a tip to compensate him for his efforts to serve you.

I doubt that the Clintons have ever had sex, and Chelsea was secretly adopted because they had to have a child to keep up their image.

Geeze louise, if I was a Dem I would dread another round of Clinton scandals.

You have to be a complete masochist to want these two back in the White House. It never ends with them.

So what would the White House be like with Billy on the prowl with nothing to do? Advice to Clinton aides: Stock up on cigars.

• Banned
kelly-clinton-gif.gif

I seriously don't know which one is the worst pervert, him or JOE BIDEN, the next Democratic candidate for president.... At least Joe is EASY to show what he does, and doesn't care how YOUNG they are!

giphy.gif

Ah...it seemed like yesterday that Monica was crawling on all fours in the Oval Office. How fast time flies.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com ^ | 7/29/2015 | Jim Hoft
Author Ronald Kessler contends Bill Clinton is cheating again on Hillary. The author also writes in his latest book that the mistress is much nicer than Hillary Clinton. Hillary Rodham Clinton Author Ronald Kessler defends secret service agents and makes some sensational claims about former Presidents in his new book, The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of the Presidents. Kessler told Chris Stigall on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT that the recent struggles of the agency detailed in the media is more the fault of management culture than individual agents… …He reports some very scandalous stories...

Bill has been dating Julie Tabor McMahon of Chappaqua for quite a while now (several years)...

th

Shit. A crack whore is probably nicer that Hilbat. LOL

What did I tell ya'? Hillary's approval numbers pop when Bubba fools around. This goes back to their White House days.

This is completely manufactured.

Forum List

Back