Bill Ayers wants to be Sec of Education?

Bill Ayers wants to be Secretary of Education and you want to be taken seriously. Both are out of reach, impossible to get, and funny as hell.
If Obama gives him the gig, you will sit down and be the good little bitch that you are.

Sorry Lassie, and jknownothing, I just think that using Twitter as justification for anything is superficial as the 140 characters needed to say it in.
Just sit down and be a good Obama's bitch. You have done such a great job so far. Personally I wouldn't doubt it if Obama did it. Him and Ayers are buddies, they both also hate America.

Sorry Lassie, and jknownothing, I just think that using Twitter as justification for anything is superficial as the 140 characters needed to say it in.
Just sit down and be a good Obama's bitch. You have done such a great job so far. Personally I wouldn't doubt it if Obama did it. Him and Ayers are buddies, they both also hate America.

Please stop embarrassing yourself. You don't know anything after a twitter post.

Please stop embarrassing yourself. You don't know anything after a twitter post.
I didn't say he did it. I said it wouldn't surprise me, and there you are already defending him. Now let's go back to the you are a great Obama bitch. Lol

I didn't say he did it. I said it wouldn't surprise me, and there you are already defending him. Now let's go back to the you are a great Obama bitch. Lol

Everything you know and are now talking about, comes from a 140 character post on twitter. I've already exceeded that limit discussing nothing with you.

What do you expect... Common sense is not Obamas wheelhouse.

Hope and change is his thing(wink)

I feel sorry whoever is picked... Lemmings

Yeah I'm sure parents want some kook that said this in charge of their children's education

Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, kill your parents, that's where it's really at.

Bill Ayers

No, no and NO!!!!!!! The SOB should be in prison

Did this guy really just ask for the education secretary gig?

Bill Ayers @WilliamAyers
I'm officially available to be the next Secretary of Education. Call POTUS. We need a radical new direction. Free people/ free minds!

1:11 PM - 2 Oct 2015 · Severn, MD, United States

Bill Ayers (@WilliamAyers) | Twitter

Hell, the mother fucker knows how to build bombs and undermine governments. make him head of the CIA.

Ayers needs to be appointed the "Secretary of Ass Rape", put in a dress, and thrown into Joliet State Prison.

Forum List

Back