Bilingual Toastmasters club forming

uncle terrie....I worked under 2 sitting presidents. I now how it works uncle terrie. You dont.

To be a citizen of this country, one of the requirements is speaking and understanding English.
Wrong. Why does it matter to you what a private club does anyway?

I live in a high risk fire area. I had to ask some people to put out their campfire last week. I had to use sign language because they didnt speak english
and couldnt read the signs. Yes. The United States, to me, is a private club and you are not invited. Get out.
Normally, those ignorant of foreign languages add an O to the end of words, thustly, "put out the fire" would be, "Puto outo theo fireo"..See how effectively that works? Bueno...

lmao. How remarkably stupid you are. Of course I used those words with them...lol. How do you think I accomplished the task?

To be a citizen of this country, one of the requirements is speaking and understanding English.

I live in a high risk fire area. I had to ask some people to put out their campfire last week. I had to use sign language because they didnt speak english
and couldnt read the signs. Yes. The United States, to me, is a private club and you are not invited. Get out.
So no foreign tourists allowed that don't speak English. That sounds like a good platform for Trump :thup:

Because those clubs are stupid. They show that as Americans they don't give a shit about it or the English language. They are just a bunch of politically correct buffoons who would sell their country down the tubes. Why would an American club want to cater to another ethnic people and want to allow there language to be spoken in their club? If one immigrates to Mexico speak Spanish. If one immigrates to America speak English.

Because those clubs are stupid. They show that as Americans they don't give a shit about it or the English language. They are just a bunch of politically correct buffoons who would sell their country down the tubes. Why would an American club want to cater to another ethnic people and want to allow there language to be spoken in their club? If one immigrates to Mexico speak Spanish. If one immigrates to America speak English.

Fear has made you stupid, or is it the other way around?

Fear of what stupid? You and your ilk?

To be a citizen of this country, one of the requirements is speaking and understanding English....

That is incorrect.

Well it should be. Why should the American taxpayers have to pay some immigrant to learn English? If an immigrant wants to come to America bad enough then they should learn the language before they get here. To much common sense and logic for you, faggy lover?

Fear of what ....?

Anything you don't understand, which is pretty much everything, fool. You are unqualified to be an American.

Fear of what ....?

Anything you don't understand, which is pretty much everything, fool. You are unqualified to be an American.

Personally, I think that you are unpatriotic fool. But hey.

Normally, those ignorant of foreign languages add an O to the end of words, thustly, "put out the fire" would be, "Puto outo theo fireo"..See how effectively that works? Bueno...

lmao. How remarkably stupid you are. Of course I used those words with them...lol. How do you think I accomplished the task?
Sign language...

Forum List

Back