Illegal Aiens Still Working

WhatTheHell2

Aug 18, 2008
ILLEGAL AIENS STILL WORKING

And still taking jobs from Americans, lowering wages and sending money back to Mexico.

Yesterday, on the news in California, they were talking about foreclosed home were being cleaned after the homeowner had moved out and all of the workers appeared to be Hispanic and more likely were illegal aliens. Even in this economy where illegal aliens have lost jobs in construction they are still working in cleaning these foreclosed home. Built by them. Do not tell me they cannot find and unemployed American that would not do this work? Employers are still using cheap labor that got them into this situation in the first place and illegal aliens are still sending most of their money out of the country to Mexico which goes into Mexico’s economy and not back into ours.

The auto dealers and the salesmen are not making any money because they are not selling any cars but the “lot boy” who cannot speak English, most likely in this country ilelgally and moves cars around and wash cars is still getting a pay check each week.

And these are the people who want us, the American taxpayers, to bail them out? :evil::evil:

I have a small cleaning company .
All my employee have to have sss# are they don't work for me.

I started putting sss# in the new thing the government has to check for fake one. And wow two Girls that have worked for me for almost 5 years are illegal.

Now here the part I don't understand !! One is on welfare from the good old U.S.A.
I have gotten paper work every 6 months to report any change in her pay for 3 years.

I know a lot of illegal that get free heath care for all their kids !!!!
How dose the Government let this happen . My taxes and your pay for this.

We pay for them to have more baby !!!! The whole hospital bill and then the baby are legal and welfare pay for kids after that.

I know of two girl both illegal got our government help to pay the whole hospital bill to have their baby they both have 5 kid already !!!!

Now both of their kid get a free ride on us !!!

I pay over 700.00 a month for health insurance

Work 7 day a week (and I'm almost 60 ) to pay taxes my government give away.

They want the employer to stop hiring illegal !!! I want them to stop giving my money away .

HOW DOSE THIS WORK !!!

How do illegal get bank accounts ??
How do illegal get car insurance with no driver licence ???
Hod to illegal get their kids in our school with no paper work ???
How do illegal get welfare ???
How do illegal rent homes ""
or buy them !!

Everyone has to pitch a fit!

Contact Elected Officials:

http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

• President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden – Send questions, comments, concerns, or well-wishes to the President or his staff.
  • U.S. Senators – Search for your senators by name, state, or congressional class; and visit their websites.
  • U.S. Representatives – Find contact information for your U.S. representative by typing in your zip code.
  • State Governors – Select your state to access e-mail, telephone, and postal contact information for your governor.
  • State Legislators – Search for state legislators and topical legislative information, by U.S. states and territories.

Forum List

Back