biiiilderburg 2008

I didn't say anything about a conspiracy. What in the hell do they do and why the secrecy. Pretty simple question really.

No, I know YOU didn't.

But the implication of the people who constantly post this stuff is that there is a big, giant conspiracy in which the media are complicit by not reporting it.

The world's rich and powerful already have a meeting they attend every year in Davos Switzerland. Business people and politicians meet all the time. The idea that they are plotting some nefarious doings is silly.

Some of you don't at least wonder WHY all these important people from all over the world meet once a year without any MSM coverage of what they talked about?

I don't.

I know god damned well that the mover and shakers of the world talk to one another and attempt to decide what is important in the world and what they are going to do about it.

Who can doubt that the powerful get together to decide such things?

Christ! They have regularly scheduled meetings, don't they?

Is that a conspiracy?

Hell yes.

It's not an illegal one, however, because? because? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

No? okay.

BECAUSE they are in charge and they get to decide what is legal and what is not.

None dare call it conspiracy, folks.

Didn't you get the memo?

I know god damned well that the mover and shakers of the world talk to one another and attempt to decide what is important in the world and what they are going to do about it.

This I agree with.

I'm not really tempted to think that it's a conspiracy, though. That term implies a lot of cohesion. I bet those people form cliques and argue and pursue disparate agendas and plot against eachother as much as with eachother, just like any normal social group of humans.

This particular social group knows how to meet without having the MSM breathing down their necks. How, I'm not too sure; maybe they just know how to be boring, maybe their group includes people with influence over the major news outlets, maybe their security is so tight that reporters know they won't get to see anything to report on anyway; probably a little of all of those.

It makes sense that powerful people would want to meet with other powerful people. It makes sense that they want and achieve a good deal of privacy for these meetings. It makes sense that these people would want to stay powerful and that that common interest would be a factor in their discussions.

That doesn't add up to a grand unified conspricay, though; it adds up to a certain amount of intruige and probably a web of deal-making. These meetings probably do have more influence over events than the average board of director's meeting, but that's not inherently sinister and does not indicate on over-arching master plan that everyone's on board with.

Is it possible that there is in fact a secret grand master plan guiding all this? Sure. I have enough imagination to contemplate it, I'm just too cynical to think it would actually survive more than a generation intact.

It makes sense that powerful people would want to meet with other powerful people.

Of course it does. They not only meet one another, they go to school together, vacaction in the same places, belong to the same clubs and so forth.

It makes sense that they want and achieve a good deal of privacy for these meetings. It makes sense that these people would want to stay powerful and that that common interest would be a factor in their discussions.

Yup.
That doesn't add up to a grand unified conspricay,

Unified? No of course not. Conspiracy? Well they ARE breathing together so the word fits.

it adds up to a certain amount of intruige and probably a web of deal-making. These meetings probably do have more influence over events than the average board of director's meeting, but that's not inherently sinister and does not indicate on over-arching master plan that everyone's on board with.

Inherently sinister?

Hmm...depends on how you define sinister, doesn't it?

One thing we know is that such meeting of the elite, meetings the content of which the public are not privy to, certainly LOOK sinister if you believe that government and international policies are the PUBLIC'S BUSINESS.

I happen to think that such things are the public's business, so I object to such events.

No grand conspiracy is necessary for me to object to the elite deciding how our world will work sotto voce.

Such secret (secret as in we are not told about what is discussed and decided in such meetings) meetings are an affront to the concept of us living in a democratic republic, frankly.

But not even Alex Jones will report the fact that the elite who go to these things aren't even human but Reptilians. He's in on the conspiracy as well.

black out the information on mainstream media ..throw in some crazy lizard story..as a distraction...and steerpikes bending over saying take my country's soverighenty...please

black out the information on mainstream media ..throw in some crazy lizard story..as a distraction...and steerpikes bending over saying take my country's soverighenty...please

He is too afraid to even entertain the notion. The ramifications of such a reality scare the shit out of him.

Don't be such a sheep, EOR. You refuse to see what's right in front of your face. You've swallowed a pack of lies fed to you by the mainstream conspiracy media, and you're blind to the real conspiracy.

Don't be such a sheep, EOR. You refuse to see what's right in front of your face. You've swallowed a pack of lies fed to you by the mainstream conspiracy media, and you're blind to the real conspiracy.

I'll bite---what's the REAL conspiracy ?

I'll bite---what's the REAL conspiracy ?

The Reptilians. Read some David Icke (or at least go to Wikipedia). While you guys are distracted by the mainstream conspiracy media the Reptilians get to do whatever they want. By the time people wake up it will be too late.

lizards or not... it would not change the reality that your sovereignty is being sold to private and foreign interest and your sons a daughters are sent to die in wars that only serve their agenda..so why don't you just address that fact

lizards or not... it would not change the reality that your sovereignty is being sold to private and foreign interest and your sons a daughters are sent to die in wars that only serve their agenda..so why don't you just address that fact

"Sovereignty" seems to me to be a term related to government. A sovereign nation has its own autonomous government and isn't controlled by foreign powers. I'm not sure I've seen any sales that are real threats to U.S. sovereignty, especially if it came down to us having to assert it.

The Reptilians. Read some David Icke (or at least go to Wikipedia). While you guys are distracted by the mainstream conspiracy media the Reptilians get to do whatever they want. By the time people wake up it will be too late.

Here's a good and amusing book.

0743233212.jpg

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Them-Adventures-Extremists-Jon-Ronson/dp/0743233212/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1213068953&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Them: Adventures with Extremists: Jon Ronson: Books[/ame]

I highly recommend it.

Good point--haven't seen much about the reptilians in the media either.

"Sovereignty" seems to me to be a term related to government. A sovereign nation has its own autonomous government and isn't controlled by foreign powers. I'm not sure I've seen any sales that are real threats to U.S. sovereignty, especially if it came down to us having to assert it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW WORLD DISORDER
Chinese have ownership in U.S. cargo monitors
Firm tied to communist regime involved in deal to set up high-tech sensors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: December 07, 2006
1:00 am Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2008 WorldNetDaily.com

A Chinese company with close ties to the communist government owns 49 percent of the Lockheed Martin subsidiary that is negotiating a contract with the North American SuperCorridor Coalition, Inc. – the Dallas-based trade association – to place cargo monitoring sensors along as superhighway stretching from Mexico to Canada.
China's Hutchinson Port Holdings entered into a $50 million joint venture in 2005 with Savi Technology, a Lockheed Martin wholly-owned subsidiary, to form a new company called Savi Networks LLC. Savi Technology owns 51 percent and Hutchinson Port Holdings, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Chinese holding company Hutchinson Whampoa Limited, holds the rest.

Lockheed Martin spokeswoman Leslie Holoweiko confirmed to WND that Savi Networks LLC is the company named in the contract currently being negotiated with NASCO to provide cargo sensors all along the NASCO I-35 super-corridor. If successfully negotiated, the contract would appear to give Hutchinson Holdings operational involvement all along the emerging I-35 NAFTA superhighway. Hutchinson Holdings also operates the port at L?zaro C?rdenas, Mexico.

(Story continues

Chinese have ownership in U.S. cargo monitors

Foreign Ownership of Toll Roads

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 7:32 AM

By: Paul M. Weyrich

The Reason Foundation estimates that states of the Union are facing a $9 billion a year shortfall to deal with infrastructure, mainly roads.

Governors aren’t sure what to do about the problem. The public is intolerant when it comes to raising taxes. From the public’s point of view, tolls are taxes, so raising tolls is also politically radioactive. As a consequence, more and more governors are turning to so-called private/public investments.

The latest to turn to this “solution” is Pennsylvania’s Gov. Edward G. (Ed) Rendell. At least he has been popular. But what of his announcement that the Albertis Group of Spain was the winner of major competition to lease portions of the Pennsylvania Turnpike? The multiyear lease could bring in as much as $18 billion, depending on how much of the turnpike is leased.

It would appear that the public does not like private interests leasing infrastructure. When the leasing agent is from a foreign country the opposition goes off the charts. When the National Surface Transportation Policy and Revenue Study Commission, upon which I served, took up the question of private/public investments the recommendation only passed when commissioners agreed that no foreign government or private consortium should be the leasing agent.

In other words, if states are to make a deal let it be with fellow Americans and not a foreign country.

Newsmax.com - Foreign Ownership of Toll Roads

I'm not sure I've seen any sales that are real threats to U.S. sovereignty, especially if it came down to us having to assert it.

You don't have any problem with foreign governments and businesses funding the campaigns of our politicians, then?

I certainly do.

FWIW, Bill Clinton's campaign was funded heavily by China and South Korea.

Of course such contributions have NOTHING WHATEVER to do with our trade policies or anything, do they?

These foreignors just give millions to our pols because they like these guys...just like our corporations contribute to our pols just because they are good corporate citizens.

Go back to sleep citizens.

The world's corporate elite know what's best for us.

The UN undermines our sovereignty, NATO undermines our sovereignty, proposed ideas for an integration of the US, Canada, and Mexico ultimately undermines our sovereignty.

These are things that are clear and present.

If foreign nationals from all over the world are meeting together with our own government officials in secret, with no media coverage, and no minutes or transcripts released, I wonder whether or not things are possibly being discussed there that could potentially undermine our sovereignty as well.

The government doesn't own this country. They don't get to do ANYTHING that isn't expressly endorsed by the citizens. That's how a constitutional republic works. Of the people, by the people, and FOR the people. That means to me, that we have the right to know what's being discussed in meetings between our government officials and a plethora of other foreign nationals. Especially when corporate board members are ALSO present. They are not government officials, they are private citizens just like us. Whatever they are talking about to the world's political elite, should be our business as well. I find it to be amazing that any American wouldn't feel the same way.

I thought this was the kind of shit that the colonists revolted against the British for. They demanded a transparent government that served THEM, the PEOPLE, with representation.

Who represents us at Bilderberg?

Last edited:
Rice Formalized Missile Defense Policy At Bilderberg

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, June 12, 2008

U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice moved the U.S. missile defense shield agenda a step forward during her attendance at the Bilderberg meeting last week, during which she formalized plans to sign a treaty on installing a U.S. radar base in the Czech Republic with Czech Foreign Minister Karel Schwarzenberg.
Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Some of you don't at least wonder WHY all these important people from all over the world meet once a year without any MSM coverage of what they talked about?

It's kind of like all the award shows on TV. They thrive on the attention. It makes them feel important. Get a bunch of rich people together and they're going to feel rich! Important! Different! Above the fray! Get a bunch of highly successful, important business and government people together in a very exclusive party and their going to feel successful and important. It's good for their egos and self esteem. We should all be encouraging them to better their mental health.

It's kind of like all the award shows on TV. They thrive on the attention. It makes them feel important. Get a bunch of rich people together and they're going to feel rich! Important! Different! Above the fray! Get a bunch of highly successful, important business and government people together in a very exclusive party and their going to feel successful and important. It's good for their egos and self esteem. We should all be encouraging them to better their mental health.

I'm afraid not the... last thing the bilderburgs want is your attention...until only a few years ago one would be called a nutjob or conspiracy theorist for even suggesting they existed

Forum List

Back