Big win for Civil Rights...and from left wing 9th Circuit Court of Appeals no less....

Abortion is genocide. If u can feel ok about the killing of an unborn child, no matter the race what does that say about ur character. We as men fail every time a innocent baby is sucked out of the womb.
Abortion isnt genocide dummy. I dont know anyone that feels ok about killing an unborn child but I am assuming from the nutcases I have met online there must be some. We as men have jackshit to do with an abortion until the day comes when we can carry the child in our womb.

Abortion is genocide. If u can feel ok about the killing of an unborn child, no matter the race what does that say about ur character. We as men fail every time a innocent baby is sucked out of the womb.
false!
a·bor·tion
[əˈbôrSH(ə)n]
NOUN
  1. the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy.
gen·o·cide
[ˈjenəˌsīd]
NOUN
  1. the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
Thank u, u made my point for me. Slowly ur starting to understand the concept.
Your understanding of the definitions are obviously clouded.

Abortion isnt genocide dummy. I dont know anyone that feels ok about killing an unborn child but I am assuming from the nutcases I have met online there must be some. We as men have jackshit to do with an abortion until the day comes when we can carry the child in our womb.
We as men have a responsibility whether u or gov. Says so, come on dude that's weak.

false!
a·bor·tion
[əˈbôrSH(ə)n]
NOUN
  1. the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy.
gen·o·cide
[ˈjenəˌsīd]
NOUN
  1. the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
Is over a million babies a year not enough, what number would satisfy ur definition of genocide

false!
a·bor·tion
[əˈbôrSH(ə)n]
NOUN
gen·o·cide
[ˈjenəˌsīd]
NOUN
Is over a million babies a year not enough, what number would satisfy ur definition of genocide
There is no number that is enough. Judging from your insistance on a number it verfies to me that your reading comprehension level is at a all time abysmal low. Wake me when they are only aborting white children purposely as part of a plan.

gen·o·cide
[ˈjenəˌsīd]
NOUN

We as men have a responsibility whether u or gov. Says so, come on dude that's weak.
Feel free to try and stop someone having an abortion. Dont come crying to me when you get your ass kicked though.

Again....let us celebrate the success of freedom in a court not known for supporting freedom...the 9th Circuit Court of appeals is one of, if not the most, overturned court in the country...when they get one right.....out of all the ones they get wrong...we should celebrate. Especially when you consider that they actually understood the constitution on this one and ruled that yes......the 2nd Amendment is expresses an actual Right that citizens have...

Feel free to try and stop someone having an abortion. Dont come crying to me when you get your ass kicked though.
U mean u wouldn't give me a shoulder to cry on, come on. I dont believe in control, but we as men have to guide our women n children n help them make the best decisions possible. After that they can choose to do whatever. Ur looking at the narrow picture. Peace

U mean u wouldn't give me a shoulder to cry on, come on. I dont believe in control, but we as men have to guide our women n children n help them make the best decisions possible. After that they can choose to do whatever. Ur looking at the narrow picture. Peace
Of course you believe in control. You just suggested that grown women needed to be guided as if they were children. How could you miss that large gaping hole in your logic?

Of course you believe in control. You just suggested that grown women needed to be guided as if they were children. How could you miss that large gaping hole in your logic?
All people need guidance, I think we all know ain't no one controlling a real woman.lol

Forum List

Back