Oh boy. Billionaire George Soros Sales 37% of US Stocks, Buys Gold Producer

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
"In January, the former hedge fund manager turned philanthropist said a hard landing in China was “practically unavoidable,” adding that such a slump would worsen global deflationary 7pressures, drag down stocks and boost U.S. government bonds."
from Bloomberg

Wouldn't surprise me to see him try to do as much damage as he can before the election

It has also been found within the Panama Papers release his deep ties to secretive weapons, intel investment firm.

"In January, the former hedge fund manager turned philanthropist said a hard landing in China was “practically unavoidable,” adding that such a slump would worsen global deflationary 7pressures, drag down stocks and boost U.S. government bonds."
from Bloomberg

Wouldn't surprise me to see him try to do as much damage as he can before the election

It has also been found within the Panama Papers release his deep ties to secretive weapons, intel investment firm.

???? WTF are you rambling about?

Are you not aware of Soros past misdeeds or his influence?
from Bloomberg

Are you not aware of Soros past misdeeds or his influence?
from Bloomberg

actually ----no I would be delighted if you would ENLIGHTEN me. I do know
that I never voted for him

Soreass knows Trump is America's next president and understands that gold is ever-so-portable....no matter where one flees!

depends on the quantity------gold is one of the first "things" to be
GOVERNMENTALLY CONFISCATED in times of stress. Gold bullion and
BIG HEAVY BARS------cannot be swallowed for safe keeping

True.

If one is foolish to keep it in a country where you know chaos is fast approaching. There are those wholly-owned little nations where the golden rule applies. He wot has the gold rules.

Soreass made a bunch of his money betting against America in currency exchange. Do you really think he can't also read the tea leaves?

True.

If one is foolish to keep it in a country where you know chaos is fast approaching. There are those wholly-owned little nations where the golden rule applies. He wot has the gold rules.

Soreass made a bunch of his money betting against America in currency exchange. Do you really think he can't also read the tea leaves?

how interesting----a CURRENCY speculator-------Is that considered immoral? ---
I do not understand economics at all--------A friend once told me that his father
was a COMMODITY speculator-----with something called "futures" (????)
I asked him to describe a "COMMODITY"---he said "eggs" (like before the
hens have even gotten to lay them) I GUESS----that currency can be----
in the mysterious world of "ECONOMICS"----a "commodity" (????)
I doubt I will ever understand THE STOCK MARKET