BIG!!! Supreme Court agrees to hear birther case

Will the court actually look at the evidence for once or will they make a fool of themselves like all the other federal courts who threw birther cases out for no legal reason.?

Breaking news! Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts schedules a case by Attorney Taitz regarding Obama’s forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court | Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire

Posted on | January 9, 2013 |

Law offices of Orly Taitz
Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States John Roberts scheduled a case by attorney Orly Taitz dealing with Barack Hussein Obama’s use of forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court. The case titled Noonan, Judd, MacLeran, Taitz v Bowen provides a mountain of evidence of Barack Obama using a last name not legally his, forged Selective Service application, forged long form and short form birth certificate and a Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425 which was never assigned to him according to E-Verify and SSNVS. Additionally, this case provides evidence of around one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the state of California alone.

More time waited on BS when they have better stuff to do.

This is theater for the rubes who don't know the first thing about how the justice system works. Taitz will milk this for many dollars on the speaker circuit. The suckers will cream their jeans over this ploy.

what ploy? her lying and saying the court is taking her case when all they did was put her petition for certiorari on the conference calendar?

i guess the 'lawyer' chiropractor yoga instructor needs money to pay off the sanctions she got for bringing frivolous cases.

lol.

You left out 'real estate agent'.

she probably was eligible for that automatically when she was admitted to the bar. same as getting one's notary public. all you do is file a paper and pay a fee.

What amazes me is the lack of any legal knowledge the birthers have.
Even if there was a valid claim the defendant has to PROVE NOTHING. Obama does not have to prove his birth certificate is real and authentic. NEVER in a civil case.
The entire burden is on the birthers to PROVE that he is not a citizen and not constitutionally qualified to be President.
And since they have NO evidence they have NO case.

HAHAHA. You're the one who knows nothing of law. There is no innocent or guilty in a civil case so there can be no presumption of innocence. If this ever gets to trial and obozo refuses to defend himself, he'll be finished as the other side has a ton of evidence. That's why the courts refuse to let this go to a jury.

No, I have only investigated over 5000 civil and criminal cases over the last 35 years as a licensed private detective. Over 1000 jury trials.
Where did I say anything about innocent or guilty in a civil case?
The burden of proof in a civil case is always on the plaintiff, you birthers and your legal scholar Orly Taitz.
And that burden requires you to show your evidence is greater than the other side.
But the kicker is the defendant does not ever have to offer any evidence. That burden is on you.
And you have no evidence as no expert witness in the world will testify that the certified copy of the birth certificate has been altered or is a fraud.
Because it hasn't been and because the holder of the original document has already stated that they hold the original and the certified copy is legitimate.
Clowns like you are why we lose to bone heads like Obama. Focus on the real issues and we win and beat the Democrats.

what ploy? her lying and saying the court is taking her case when all they did was put her petition for certiorari on the conference calendar?

i guess the 'lawyer' chiropractor yoga instructor needs money to pay off the sanctions she got for bringing frivolous cases.

lol.

You left out 'real estate agent'.

she probably was eligible for that automatically when she was admitted to the bar. same as getting one's notary public. all you do is file a paper and pay a fee.

Not defending her but actually a real estate license is a hard course and test.

lol.

Not frivolous and you know it. We have the agency brochure and Sheriff Joe's investigators who say the BC is a likely fraud. Tons of other evidence too. Show this to a jury. What is obozo afraid of?

What amazes me is the lack of any legal knowledge the birthers have.
Even if there was a valid claim the defendant has to PROVE NOTHING. Obama does not have to prove his birth certificate is real and authentic. NEVER in a civil case.
The entire burden is on the birthers to PROVE that he is not a citizen and not constitutionally qualified to be President.
And since they have NO evidence they have NO case.

To be frank, what amazes me is how many posts you have n this thread. If this birther thing is so rediculous to you, why do you keep on posting about it? Let it go. It is the right of an American to question anything he or she pleases. And if a Supreme Court Justice lends any credence to it by allowing it to appear in front of him, so be it.

And my right as an American to post all the hell I want to.
Defensive are we?
I have NO problem with the SC taking it up.
But they will not. It will be shit canned.
I didnt say you didnt have the right to post all the hell you want.
But I always thought you were a conservative...and a conservative should applaud those that speak out when they believe government is doing the wrong thing.
Now, I understand not applauding a birther.....but to continaully and endlessly chastise her?
I dont know.....guess it is not what I would have expected from you.

But please....carry on.

I PRAY this case makes it to oral arguments.
It will finally show how weak a case this has always been, there is NO evidence and most likely the perjury allegations in most all of the other cases will be allowed in as rebuttal evidence against Tait and her merry band of KOOKS.
Everyone please pray this case makes it to oral argument. It would make TV I hope for all to see what I saw in the Georgia case.

To be frank, what amazes me is how many posts you have n this thread. If this birther thing is so rediculous to you, why do you keep on posting about it? Let it go. It is the right of an American to question anything he or she pleases. And if a Supreme Court Justice lends any credence to it by allowing it to appear in front of him, so be it.

And my right as an American to post all the hell I want to.
Defensive are we?
I have NO problem with the SC taking it up.
But they will not. It will be shit canned.
I didnt say you didnt have the right to post all the hell you want.
But I always thought you were a conservative...and a conservative should applaud those that speak out when they believe government is doing the wrong thing.
Now, I understand not applauding a birther.....but to continaully and endlessly chastise her?
I dont know.....guess it is not what I would have expected from you.

But please....carry on.

I respect that. NO worries or problems.
I saw the Georgia case, not all of it but Taitz arguments and the juvenile "expert" they tried to get qualified, which they could not.
And we are all Republicans here, Sec. of State, Atty General office which was sued by Taitz in the qualifying suit the birthers sought.
We expected they had something. We were anxious to see her case.
And it was unbelievably FRAUD 100%.
We respect the court system. Birthers have no respect for the rule of law. Most know no better but if they opened their eyes, it is all there. NOTHING.
They have no case. What they put up down here was a fraud circus show.
And it was Taitz, et al.

[
And you have no evidence as no expert witness in the world will testify that the certified copy of the birth certificate has been altered or is a fraud.
Because it hasn't been and because the holder of the original document has already stated that they hold the original and the certified copy is legitimate.

So why won't Hawaii show anyone the original document? All they show is piece of paper with a seal that says "this is a true copy or an abstract"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.

Not frivolous and you know it. We have the agency brochure and Sheriff Joe's investigators who say the BC is a likely fraud. Tons of other evidence too. Show this to a jury. What is obozo afraid of?

Sherrif Joe is not a forensics document expert qualified as an expert to testify in any court.
And he has no experts.
There is NO jury before the Supreme Court.
Geez, let it go. Let me convince you the birther movement is a fraud after your $$$ like Joe is.

[

So why won't Hawaii show anyone the original document? All they show is piece of paper with a seal that says "this is a true copy or an abstract"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They did.

[

They've got newspaper items to prove it. How'd they get there? Does Obama have a time machine? :lol:

HAHAHA. That's your proof? It was in the papers?

Newspapers don't check stuff like this. Anyone can call in and say they had a birth and it will be printed.

So someone called from Kenya? You just don't care how ridiculous your story is, do you?

[

They've got newspaper items to prove it. How'd they get there? Does Obama have a time machine? :lol:

Newspapers don't check stuff like this. Anyone can call in and say they had a birth and it will be printed.

So someone called from Kenya? You just don't care how ridiculous your story is, do you?

and one of his smoking guns was a kenyan online newspaper. lol

[

Yeah, someone from Kenya knew Obama would move to the US and run for president one day so they called Hawaii about the birth and had them put it in the newspaper and make a fake birth certificate.

These loons will weave any tale they can to avoid admitting the obvious. That Obama was born in Hawaii.

It doesn't matter where he was bore. His birth certificate list a foreign citizen as his father and he has dual citizenship, he was also listed as a Indonesian citizen when going to school in Indonesia both disqualify him form being president. That's why the birth certificate is important.

It doesn't matter where he was bore. His birth certificate list a foreign citizen as his father and he has dual citizenship, he was also listed as a Indonesian citizen when going to school in Indonesia both disqualify him form being president. That's why the birth certificate is important.

Newp. All incorrect except his father being on the cert.

Please be less stupid.

The citizenship clause of the constitution is a racially motivated amendment which was created only to prohibit the people that were stolen from Afrika from being able to rule the land that we stole from the Native Amerikans.

Wow!! Someone, call the scientists, call the press! We have the first evidence that it's possible to be as stupid as a birther, without actually being a birther.

Forum List

Back