BIG!!! Supreme Court agrees to hear birther case

But in the end it will not matter. Nixon was brought down by an aggressive press, Obama has no such concern.

Got that right. Plus the dems controlled both houses of congress back then. Today the repubs just control one. Of course that could change in the 2014 elections

Obama did not have Kenyan spies put birth announcements in the Hawaii papers the day after he was born.

No one said he did. But relatives could have done that to make him an american citizen thus qualifying him for the benefits of being such. THINK

Not sure why this is called a birther case. I didn't see in the little bit you offered where it is questioned the place Obama was born. I guess any critique of Obama is now being written off as birther stuff.

But the fact is the he did live over seas under an assumed name for many years.

Truth is he is keeping all his records sealed, why? My opinion, he lied about where he was born. Snopes says he didn't receive a Fulbright scholarship but that doesn't mean he didn't benefit otherwise or maybe it was just that he wanted to be like his daddy.

Truth is it is hard to explain how he got into Harvard considering his younger years drug use and performance.

Something is going on with the SS number thing although snopes writes it off, very much like his bio stating Kenyan birth, to a typographical error. So many people making mistakes concerning one man, what are the odds?

snopes.com: Jean Paul Ludwig Obama SSN

From the following linked article: Snopes concludes that "the most likely explanation" is a "simple clerical or typographical error." Obama, they contend, lived in the Hawaii zip code of 96814, while the zip code for Danbury, CT is 06814. As it happens, "clerical error" is the same excuse used to explain away Obama's claim to a Kenyan birth in his literary agent's 1991 promotional piece.

Read more: Articles: A Possible Explanation for Obama's Connecticut Social Security Number

Further more Obama has his records hidden for a reason, the above site gives a better reason for Obama's SS number.

But in the end it will not matter. Nixon was brought down by an aggressive press, Obama has no such concern.

Social security # errors in credit reports, health care records and all other records average about 7 in every American's life time.
GIGO garbage in, garbage out.
Every day data entry workers enter in 400 million social security numbers by hand into data banks.
Mistakes everywhere.
Elvis is not alive, aliens did not build the pyramids, Marilyn Monroe was not killed by Jimmy Hoffa and Obama did not have Kenyan spies put birth announcements in the Hawaii papers the day after he was born.
You are not stupid so quit making ignorant claims.

Of course errors happen but so many to the same man? I personally can't think of one such error happening to me. Maybe I just don't remember but I would say Obama is statistically unlucky to have so much happen to him.

Will the court actually look at the evidence for once or will they make a fool of themselves like all the other federal courts who threw birther cases out for no legal reason.?

Breaking news! Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts schedules a case by Attorney Taitz regarding Obama’s forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court | Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire

Posted on | January 9, 2013 |

Law offices of Orly Taitz
Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States John Roberts scheduled a case by attorney Orly Taitz dealing with Barack Hussein Obama’s use of forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court. The case titled Noonan, Judd, MacLeran, Taitz v Bowen provides a mountain of evidence of Barack Obama using a last name not legally his, forged Selective Service application, forged long form and short form birth certificate and a Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425 which was never assigned to him according to E-Verify and SSNVS. Additionally, this case provides evidence of around one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the state of California alone.

Let me ask a simple question! Does Orly Taitz look nuts?

[

What could I be afraid of?
Where is there any evidence? Where is it?
You are the one afraid of something.
No wonder we lose elections to the Democrats. Only a dumb ass believes this shit.

Obozo's own literary agency said he was born in kenya and that means he told them that. That's what scares you. HAHAHA

It's curtains for obozo.

no. he said he was kenyan. not "born in kenya". in the same way that i say i'm russian, in the sense that my grandparents were from russia. and my friends of italian heritage say they're italian.

but keep spewing birfer lunacy.

you just keep making dems look better and better.

:cuckoo:
Wrong again ya lying, obama ass kissing leftist hack...

proof-obama-was-born-in-kenya-raised-muslim-not-in-hawaii.jpg

Capture--2.jpg

Maybe now the high court will order some of what obama hid by EO minutes after he took office years ago to be released...

obamaslies.jpg

The Debunker’s Guide to Obama Conspiracy Theories

The following is an index of links to articles on this web site (and a few to others) that debunk various claims made about Barack Obama. The claims are arranged by category. Updated December 24, 2012.

Table of Contents:

Obama’s birth certificate
Other claims about Obama’s birth in Hawaii
Obama born in Kenya stories
Obama in Indonesia stories
Obama’s Selective Service registration
Obama’s social-security number
Obama legal fees and sealing records
Obama higher education myths
Obama is not a natural born citizen because of his parentage
Other crank claims​

Let the claims begin!

DETAILS: The Debunker's Guide to Obama Conspiracy Theories

From one of your links that actually addresses the Conn. SS number:

“
Dates of Birth Associated with SSN:

08/04/1961
04/08/1961

Obviously the third is a typographical error on the correct date (the second) and 1890 is just database garbage. Which is the more likely date of birth from the preceding list? If you are convinced that everything Obama does is a fraud, then the first entry is the one to pick. If you’re looking for the real answer, you pick the one that makes sense, the President’s actual date of birth.

What about the Connecticut number series? It’s an interesting question, but there’s no law that says you have to get your SSN from a Social Security office in the state where you reside. Nowadays, they are all processed centrally and the assignment is based on the zip code of the return address.

His SS number was not issued "nowadays."

My guess (and that’s all it is) is that Obama got his SSN as a child living in Indonesia and the application was just processed in Connecticut.

Why would anyone even consider this as an explanation? Why would Obama being getting a SS while still young, using an assumed name (Barry) and living in Indonesia?

A commenter here made another suggestion and that is that Obama’s return address was mistyped, the initial “9″ typed as a “0″ which would turn a Hawaiian zip code into one from Connecticut.

Now I agree that what one accepts is based on what one thinks of Obama or wants to believe. If one thinks there is nothing wrong then certainly any excuse is OK. So what if he has a Conn. SS number? So what if he allowed a pamplet to exist for over 12 years stating that he was born in Kenya? So what if he lived overseas for many years under an assumed name? So what if he admits to using illegal drugs and DUI? So what if he says the police acted "stupidly" when he didn't know the facts? So what if he said an unwanted pregnancy is a punishment? None of that matters when put in the perspective of what he has done to our grandchildren. 6 trillion and counting in debt heaped upon them with no end in sight. Sad.

just what we needed... another birfer moron.

and no, it won't.

but thanks for showing us how pathetic you are so we won't expect much from you.

Anyone who spells birther as "birfer" simply cannot be taken seriously. And spelling it that way on purpose makes you look even more stupid.

In your case, we can make an exception, and anoint you birfertard.

I hope that satisfies your stringent intellectual standards.

Aw, look, poor jillian can't fight her own battles.....you have to come along and rescue her. :badgrin:

Obozo's own literary agency said he was born in kenya and that means he told them that. That's what scares you. HAHAHA

It's curtains for obozo.

no. he said he was kenyan. not "born in kenya". in the same way that i say i'm russian, in the sense that my grandparents were from russia. and my friends of italian heritage say they're italian.

but keep spewing birfer lunacy.

you just keep making dems look better and better.

:cuckoo:
Wrong again ya lying, obama ass kissing leftist hack...

proof-obama-was-born-in-kenya-raised-muslim-not-in-hawaii.jpg

Capture--2.jpg

Maybe now the high court will order some of what obama hid by EO minutes after he took office years ago to be released...

obamaslies.jpg

:FIREdevil::blowup::flameth::Boom2::whip::oops:

it was right there in post # 87 had anyone bothered to actually read what others post.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/271881-big-supreme-court-agrees-to-hear-birther-case-7.html

Last edited:
Not sure why this is called a birther case. I didn't see in the little bit you offered where it is questioned the place Obama was born. I guess any critique of Obama is now being written off as birther stuff.

But the fact is the he did live over seas under an assumed name for many years.

Truth is he is keeping all his records sealed, why? My opinion, he lied about where he was born. Snopes says he didn't receive a Fulbright scholarship but that doesn't mean he didn't benefit otherwise or maybe it was just that he wanted to be like his daddy.

Truth is it is hard to explain how he got into Harvard considering his younger years drug use and performance.

Something is going on with the SS number thing although snopes writes it off, very much like his bio stating Kenyan birth, to a typographical error. So many people making mistakes concerning one man, what are the odds?

snopes.com: Jean Paul Ludwig Obama SSN

From the following linked article: Snopes concludes that "the most likely explanation" is a "simple clerical or typographical error." Obama, they contend, lived in the Hawaii zip code of 96814, while the zip code for Danbury, CT is 06814. As it happens, "clerical error" is the same excuse used to explain away Obama's claim to a Kenyan birth in his literary agent's 1991 promotional piece.

Read more: Articles: A Possible Explanation for Obama's Connecticut Social Security Number

Further more Obama has his records hidden for a reason, the above site gives a better reason for Obama's SS number.

Social security # errors in credit reports, health care records and all other records average about 7 in every American's life time.
GIGO garbage in, garbage out.
Every day data entry workers enter in 400 million social security numbers by hand into data banks.
Mistakes everywhere.
Elvis is not alive, aliens did not build the pyramids, Marilyn Monroe was not killed by Jimmy Hoffa and Obama did not have Kenyan spies put birth announcements in the Hawaii papers the day after he was born.
You are not stupid so quit making ignorant claims.

Of course errors happen but so many to the same man? I personally can't think of one such error happening to me. Maybe I just don't remember but I would say Obama is statistically unlucky to have so much happen to him.

That's because they probably weren't "errors"......the libs are just trying to hide the info and didn't count on people questioning it. Now that it's beiing questioned, they have to come up with every excuse in the book to portray obama in their own particular way.

Was Obama technically in violation of the law or was he in compliance?

selective-service-card-obama_s640x457.jpg

Selective Service System: Registration Information

WHEN TO REGISTER

The law requires virtually all male U.S. citizens (regardless of where they live), and male immigrants residing in the U.S. (permanent resident aliens), to register within 30 days of their 18th birthday. Therefore, to be in full compliance with the law, a man turning 18 is required to register during the period of time beginning 30 days before, until 30 days after his 18th birthday...a 60-day window.

Late registrations are accepted, but not once a man reaches age 26. Men who do not register within the 60-day window are technically in violation of the law and should register as soon as possible.

A male non-citizen who first takes up permanent residence in the U.S. when he is at least 18 years old, but not yet 26 years old, must register within 30 days of becoming a resident. If he first enters the U.S. as a resident when he is 26 years old or older, he does not register with Selective Service because he is too old to register. Male non-citizens in the U.S. temporarily (valid student or visitor visa, diplomatic corps, etc.) do not register.

Was Obama technically in violation of the law or was he in compliance?

selective-service-card-obama_s640x457.jpg

Selective Service System: Registration Information

WHEN TO REGISTER

The law requires virtually all male U.S. citizens (regardless of where they live), and male immigrants residing in the U.S. (permanent resident aliens), to register within 30 days of their 18th birthday. Therefore, to be in full compliance with the law, a man turning 18 is required to register during the period of time beginning 30 days before, until 30 days after his 18th birthday...a 60-day window.

Late registrations are accepted, but not once a man reaches age 26. Men who do not register within the 60-day window are technically in violation of the law and should register as soon as possible.

A male non-citizen who first takes up permanent residence in the U.S. when he is at least 18 years old, but not yet 26 years old, must register within 30 days of becoming a resident. If he first enters the U.S. as a resident when he is 26 years old or older, he does not register with Selective Service because he is too old to register. Male non-citizens in the U.S. temporarily (valid student or visitor visa, diplomatic corps, etc.) do not register.

Wait for it...it's coming...birfer...it's the only response besides other insults you'll get.

They won't disprove it...just ignore, mock and downplay it.

22 lawsuits already in numerous states on the eligibility of Obama to be President.

Name ONE, JUST ONE case where they birthers introduced ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE that showed any fraud, manipulation of any records or anything to prove that Obama was not born in Hawaii.

Where is it in any of those cases?
Fact is there is NO evidence, never has been any evidence and will never be any evidence.
That is why most of those cases were dismissed before they made it to argument.

SHOW ME SOME EVIDENCE THAT IS CREDIBLE.

22 lawsuits already in numerous states on the eligibility of Obama to be President.

Name ONE, JUST ONE case where they birthers introduced ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE that showed any fraud, manipulation of any records or anything to prove that Obama was not born in Hawaii.

Where is it in any of those cases?
Fact is there is NO evidence, never has been any evidence and will never be any evidence.
That is why most of those cases were dismissed before they made it to argument.

SHOW ME SOME EVIDENCE THAT IS CREDIBLE.

First of all I doubt there is any evidence you will find credible.

Second, what evidence of what do you want shown?

Obama was born in Hawaii, do you need that evidence?

Obama supplied a bio to his publisher that was factually incorrect, you had to see it. Of course the publisher said she made a mistake and what a mistake it was. How you can be typing in Hawaii and instead type in Kenya is really quite a mistake.

So the logic is that there are two lies, one told to the publisher and one the publisher is now saying. It would be different if it were not Obama's book, but it was he had to know.

Obama supplied a bio to his publisher that was factually incorrect, you had to see it. Of course the publisher said she made a mistake and what a mistake it was. How you can be typing in Hawaii and instead type in Kenya is really quite a mistake.

Yup - that's the smoking gun. The editor claims it was just an honest mistake but that's BS. You don't assume all blacks were born in kenya!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obozo must have told them he was.

Yup - that's the smoking gun. The editor claims it was just an honest mistake but that's BS. You don't assume all blacks were born in kenya!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obozo must have told them he was.

obama-birth-certificate.jpg

Forum List

Back