Big day coming up

And the quality and quantity of care is going to be reduced.

They're already pulling back acute care..soon it will go the way of dental and vision for those who hop on the free insurance bandwagon. Medicaid clients have been watching their medical care and their choice in care/providers decrease by leaps and bounds since obamacare passed (and before, in anticipation of it).

I work for a living, I carry full insurance. Where is the moocher part.

You're also gonna be paying for all the "freebies" in increased premiums...

Not just yours, but the "freebies" for others...

Nothing in life is free....

No, I'm not. They won't be able to raise the premiums, and whatever they don't spend on my care, they have to refund.
They're gonna send you coupons for free cake and ice cream, too! :lol:

No, I'm not. They won't be able to raise the premiums, and whatever they don't spend on my care, they have to refund.
They're gonna send you coupons for free cake and ice cream, too! :lol:

And the horse you rode in on, and everybody that looks like you.

:thup:

I work for a living, I carry full insurance. Where is the moocher part.

Sure they will...

They'll raise it on those who they can.... Maybe you'll skate by, but others will eat the cost...

As long as someone else pays your way for you, that's ok?

Last edited:
No, they'll start restricting things that are unhealthy. If you want to eat that shit, you'll pay a hefty fine and they'll withhold treatment as a consequence.

Wait until they are denied coverage of basic health care.

They're gonna love that.

Right now my clients have to get teeth pulled instead of fillings and root canals, and zero coverage for vision. They get to go to doctors they fear and despise because their plans won't allow them to choose another...and they get to wait in the parking lot with their kids for hours when it's appointment time.

Silly, special needs children are just children who should never have been born.

It's never to late to abort!

Silly, special needs children are just children who should never have been born.

It's never to late to abort!

Buck V Bell

With the proclamation that" Three generations of imbeciles are enough" Justice Oliver
Wendell Holmes concluded his Supreme Court opinion in the 1927 case of Buck v. Bell,
which upheld the constitutionality of a Virginia law permitting eugenical sterilization

Forum List

Back