Big Corporate Media Ignores

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
They must promote the D Party and continue the constant attacks on Rs and Trump...so as to keep the dupes duped, with the poor illegal children getting three squares, cable TV, and air conditioning.

All the while, the killings pile up in Chicago and elsewhere in minority neighborhoods.

Oh well, the mid-terms are coming and they must keep the ignorant duped.

Another bloody weekend in Chicago: 9 dead, 45 wounded in gun violence
CHICAGO — At least nine people were killed and 45 others were wounded over the weekend in shootings, an ugly turn for the nation's third-largest city as it made progress stemming the murder rate in the first half of 2018.

In addition to the weekend’s fatal shootings, the city recorded a tenth homicide early Monday. A man, who police said was in his 30s, was killed by blunt force trauma on the city’s Southwest Side. Police said they found a weapon but declined to give details about it or the circumstances of the killing.

Sorry but I disagree. The guns didn't so it and they are not violent. I all of my guns they were dumber than dirt and needed to be locked up and they did nothing! Cowards all.

They must promote the D Party and continue the constant attacks on Rs and Trump...so as to keep the dupes duped, with the poor illegal children getting three squares, cable TV, and air conditioning.

All the while, the killings pile up in Chicago and elsewhere in minority neighborhoods.

Oh well, the mid-terms are coming and they must keep the ignorant duped.

Another bloody weekend in Chicago: 9 dead, 45 wounded in gun violence
CHICAGO — At least nine people were killed and 45 others were wounded over the weekend in shootings, an ugly turn for the nation's third-largest city as it made progress stemming the murder rate in the first half of 2018.

In addition to the weekend’s fatal shootings, the city recorded a tenth homicide early Monday. A man, who police said was in his 30s, was killed by blunt force trauma on the city’s Southwest Side. Police said they found a weapon but declined to give details about it or the circumstances of the killing.

No such thing as gun violence. It is people violence using guns. Where is the outrage over this like Parkland? Do kids who have never contributed nothing to society or ever even paid any tax matter more? Just because a tiny handful of irresponsible people cannot control themselves, do not treat ME like a child and try to take my possessions away!

Forum List

Back