Biden’s Used Lemon

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Whenever the salesman is talking he is lying:

Monday while President Barack Obama was answering questions at a town hall with YSEALI Fellows, an exchange program for community leaders from ASEAN, The Association of Southeast Asian Nations, he said his administration has restored the Untied States as the “the most respected country on earth.”

Obama: I’ve Restored the US as the ‘Most Respected Country in the World’
by Pam Key
1 Jun 2015

Obama I ve Restored the US as the Most Respected Country in the World - Breitbart

Democrat liars attacked Bush the Younger by repeating the “lost respect” garbage over and over again. Big Mouth Biden was point man for phase I one of the sickest strategy the party of liars ever came up with. The Chicago sewer rat claiming he restored the country’s lost respect is selling phase II of Biden’s shopworn lie the same way a used car salesman sells a lemon —— keep repeating it until the sucker buys it. That is the same strategy the sewer rat repeats, ad infinitum, about the climate change fraud.

Bottom line: Taqiyya the Liar lost the respect of our allies. Now, he is bragging about restoring respect among the very people no sensible American wants —— AMERICA’S ENEMIES. That is a legacy every Democrat can be proud of.

Whenever the salesman is talking he is lying:

Monday while President Barack Obama was answering questions at a town hall with YSEALI Fellows, an exchange program for community leaders from ASEAN, The Association of Southeast Asian Nations, he said his administration has restored the Untied States as the “the most respected country on earth.”

Obama: I’ve Restored the US as the ‘Most Respected Country in the World’
by Pam Key
1 Jun 2015

Obama I ve Restored the US as the Most Respected Country in the World - Breitbart

Democrat liars attacked Bush the Younger by repeating the “lost respect” garbage over and over again. Big Mouth Biden was point man for phase I one of the sickest strategy the party of liars ever came up with. The Chicago sewer rat claiming he restored the country’s lost respect is selling phase II of Biden’s shopworn lie the same way a used car salesman sells a lemon —— keep repeating it until the sucker buys it. That is the same strategy the sewer rat repeats, ad infinitum, about the climate change fraud.

Bottom line: Taqiyya the Liar lost the respect of our allies. Now, he is bragging about restoring respect among the very people no sensible American wants —— AMERICA’S ENEMIES. That is a legacy every Democrat can be proud of.

Funny the article doesn't contain any such quote, innit?

The OP lied. Again.

But what is true is that the US is enjoying the most robust economic growth and success of any country on the planet.

Thank you, Mr. President.

Forum List

Back