Biden's speech tonight

People are sick of Palin. People are sick of Trump. I think AK is a bellweather and we’re going to see a flip of the ‘16 results, as Republicans slated to win, fall like dominoes.

You want some more?

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS arming and training to be home invaders, using the DOJ and the FBI to harass political opponents, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like they did to Salman Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.

Tonight Joe Biden will attempt to strike fear into the hearts of Americans all across the country.

And that fear is, if you don't vote "D" it will be the end of democracy forevermore.

How successful will this be to win elections? After all, we all know people scared out of their minds of the GOP. They truely believe the GOP is Hitler, or as Biden would call them, a semi-Hitler

And the recent election in Alaska seems to show that this may be what is going on. The Democrat strategy of running on fear seems to be working

The extremists, as any opposition to the DNC is called, are now the ones who wish to not spend money like drunken sailors with fiscal catastrophe on the horizen, they are the ones who wish to put limits on abortion, such as partial birth abortion or children having abortions without their parents consent. America may have become transformed, as Barak Obama once claimed he would do to the country.

The ultimate irony is, if this assessment is true, democracy is truly over with a one party rule.

And whether you want to blame election fraud or the success of propaganda in a media dominated by the DNC, either way you get the same results.
I expect a new "Deplorables" soundbyte to appear.

I wonder if Biden is going to postpone the 2022 and 2024 elections, or maybe just cancel the Republican Party to save democracy?

Other liberal nations like North Korea have the word "Democratic" in their names.

I wouldn't put it past them to create some kind of rhetoric or situation they can rationalize of assuming control in some fashion by trying to permanently placing themselves in power.

Past 2 years we have seen the lengths they will go to. It's not out of the question entirely they may push things even further. Or simply just pull out the suicide vest on the way out the door if they lose.

But believe this, they will do anything they possibly can to win. Even at the expense of Americans and America itself. We're at a very dangerous point that is rapidly approaching.

The AK analogy is a flawed one.....People are just sick of Palin, I figured she would lose.....RCV is a wild card too.

Nah...it's just more dem messing with the way they voted in Alaska.

Forum List

Back