Biden’s Sec of Education: I Don’t Respect Parents Who Think They Know What’s Right for Kids

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted.”~Vladimir Lenin

That’s why Democrats want to keep what goes on inside classrooms a secret, up to and beyond the point of telling parents when a homosexual rapes their child.

Never send your kids to public schools.

“Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted.”~Vladimir Lenin

That’s why Democrats want to keep what goes on inside classrooms a secret, up to and beyond the point of telling parents when a homosexual rapes their child.

I know how to uproot a seed.

And yes, I agree. Not only should good American parents never submit their children to the public indoctrination system -- they should keep their children out of the system ENTIRELY, from BEFORE birth.

Last edited:

Have you seen any member of this administration worth their salt or an IQ above tree stump?

And yes, I agree. Not only should good American parents never submit their children to the public indoctrination system -- they should keep their children out of the system ENTIRELY, from BEFORE birth.

???

Ripped out of context. I'm not a fan of him or of the DOE, but he said he can respect disagreements and differences of opinion, but not when people "misbehave in public and then try to state what's best for kids".

Teachers are on the frontline of a lot of this, btw. I'm not talking about what you see at the board mtgs--that's grandstanding. I'm talking about parents coming into schools and yelling and screaming, spewing profanity, sometimes even physically attacking teachers. He's making the point that THOSE parents don't get to say what's "best for kids". I'm not sure he's wrong about that, if they behave like out of control kids themselves.

Ripped out of context. I'm not a fan of him or of the DOE, but he said he can respect disagreements and differences of opinion, but not when people "misbehave in public and then try to state what's best for kids".

Teachers are on the frontline of a lot of this, btw. I'm not talking about what you see at the board mtgs--that's grandstanding. I'm talking about parents coming into schools and yelling and screaming, spewing profanity, sometimes even physically attacking teachers. He's making the point that THOSE parents don't get to say what's "best for kids". I'm not sure he's wrong about that, if they behave like out of control kids themselves.
Emotions are high because the education system has broken down to the point that they are a clear and present danger to children.

Thus our Governor Youngkin recently had to pardon a dad who was convicted for disrupting a school meeting where the school board was defending their keeping it a secret his daughter was raped by a homosexual in the female bathroom.

His raised voice is a lot different than I think I would have done. And that dad has every right and my total respect on what happens to children.

Emotions are high because the education system has broken down to the point that they are a clear and present danger to children.

Thus our Governor Youngkin recently had to pardon a dad who was convicted for disrupting a school meeting where the school board was defending their keeping it a secret his daughter was raped by a homosexual in the female bathroom.

His raised voice is a lot different than I think I would have done. And that dad has every right and my total respect on what happens to children.

"Emotions are high" is now an excuse? Wow we don't even let children get away with that.

That's expensive and requires a lot of energy.

Forum List

Back