Biden's niece steals $100K in credit card scam, was also arrested in 2013 for hitting NYPD officer

Big Mikey Obama will get the nomination and but only after coming out as a Cross dresser. And Progs will say, "Yeah we knew Joan Rivers was right"

• Banned
Big Mikey Obama will get the nomination and but only after coming out as a Cross dresser. And Progs will say, "Yeah we knew Joan Rivers was right"
as i expose one Biden Bombshell after another, he wont get a single vote!

• Banned
This is no bombshell about Biden.
she plead guilty but didn't go to jail. she hit an NYPD officer but didn't go to jail. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT, WISE GUY?!
Probably had an expensive lawyer

This is no bombshell about Biden.
Lol
Or course there’s no bombshell about Biden he’s a fucking piece of shit...
Considering that Joe is not the peep in matter it has zero shock ability. Yet before becoming president Trump university settled a fraud suit for 25 million. Yet it was not a problem for Don to get elected.

How is this any kind of 'bombshell'? His niece is a thief so he isn't qualified to run for office? Seems an odd sort of logic, that if your relative is a criminal, you are tarred with the same brush. I also note, with some amusement, your grandiosity in claiming that your 'exposing' Biden will result in anything..after all, you are not doing anything..other than reporting irrelevant data in some attempt to bolster your agenda. As another poster stated...Trump has been tarred with many a proven misdeed..and it was no bar to his election.

Biden is too old to be President...and the #MeToo girls will kill him in the primaries.

Who cares about his family..well..other than you and your coterie of tinhats.

iu

Last edited:
Sooner or later uncle Joe’s gonna have to face the questions about the Biden crime family shenanigans from any of the busload of other dimocrats looking to cut the frontrunner’s nuts off. But if the score+ of losers are too incompetent to finish him off, president Trump could neuter him up with about ten seconds of commentary.

Forum List

Back