Biden’s march to energy subservience threatens our economy, national security

Yes. And energy includes gas, coal, nuclear, etc . . . . so you are already missing the point.

The title says: Biden’s march to energy subservience threatens our economy, national security

That is a fact.

Look. Lets say that one year we produce x amount of oil. The next year we produce half that and now depend on foreign oil.
Well, half of x might still make us the largest producer, but we have still cut production in have and become dependent on foreign energy again.

Is that simple enough to grasp?
The US government does not set quotas, and we are producing more oil and energy than ever before. The only cuts came from private industry in 2020. Production has been rising since then.

Yes. And energy includes gas, coal, nuclear, etc . . . . so you are already missing the point.

The title says: Biden’s march to energy subservience threatens our economy, national security

That is a fact.

Look. Lets say that one year we produce x amount of oil. The next year we produce half that and now depend on foreign oil.
Well, half of x might still make us the largest producer, but we have still cut production in have and become dependent on foreign energy again.

Is that simple enough to grasp?
Don't be ridiculous. KSA is producing 9 million bpd and they now have 3 million more in swing capacity.

When the ppb is high US producers tune up production.

Trump lied to you about bullying OPEC.

Biden’s march to energy subservience threatens our economy, national security

QUOTES: In just 1,000 days, Green New Dealer in Chief Joe Biden has turned America’s strategic energy dominance into a strategic energy subservience that now gravely threatens our economic and national security. We now run the risk of prolonged stagflation and being drawn into wars in Ukraine, Israel, Iran and the Taiwan Strait.

During President Donald Trump’s tenure, the United States became the world’s largest petroleum producer and a net exporter. As a result, America became the de facto policeman of the OPEC oil cartel and world price setter. If OPEC tried to gouge us by restricting supply, the U.S. could further increase production.

From day one, President Biden declared war on fossil fuels. He canceled pipelines, curtailed drilling, discouraged fracking, and turned this nation into the oil supplicant that it is today.

COMMENT: Trump made us energy independent for the first time in decades. Biden immediately destroyed that. That is an irrefutable fact.
STAGFLATION bull crap!

The economy is growing, unemployment is very low, NOT HIGH...in which high unemployment rate is needed for Stagflation to be stagflation!

As usual the Leftists are all lined up to post their ignorance and stupidities when I start a new thread. Next comes the intelligent posts from conservatives.

STAGFLATION bull crap!

The economy is growing, unemployment is very low, NOT HIGH...in which high unemployment rate is needed for Stagflation to be stagflation!

There is a good amount of hesitancy in the market right now. People aren't spending money as easily as they were even at the beginning of the summer. And sales for next year are already pulling back. At least in my part of the country and in my business.

As usual the Leftists are all lined up to post their ignorance and stupidities when I start a new thread. Next comes the intelligent posts from conservatives.
Half the people in this thread aren't leftists. dum dum. Your argument is just stupid and not back up by reality.

andThe Texas Railroad Commission used to set quotas on imports of foreign oil...way back, but back then US production was boom and bust. Since 2020 collapse of demand they are going for stability.
We also restricted most all exports of oil between 1975 and 2015, but not production.

You seem especially ignorant about the oil business.

During President Donald Trump’s tenure, the United States became the world’s largest petroleum producer and a net exporter. As a result, America became the de facto policeman of the OPEC oil cartel and world price setter. If OPEC tried to gouge us by restricting supply, the U.S. could further increase production.

I'm sympathetic to the argument that the Left is fucking up our energy policy, but this is simply false.

The Saudis are and have been the marginal supplier of oil in the world. That's what happened in 2014 when Saudi declared war on American shale and opened up the taps, driving oil to $28 a bbl, and in 2020 when MBS got into a temperamental scrap with Putin and drove front month WTI to -$40/bbl. Yes, that's negative $40.

The Orange Cult believes anything their precious snowflake media bubble tells them about their messiah.

You're FOS, TROLL.
The US has NEVER been energy independent.
You are lying. During Trump's administration the US was a net exporter of oil. Meaning it produced more than it consumed and had some left over for export.

The U.S. Just Became a Net Oil Exporter for the First Time in 75 Years​

• Crude, refined products exports exceed imports in weekly data
  • Shale boom has boosted U.S. crude oil shipments to record

You are lying. During Trump's administration the US was a net exporter of oil. Meaning it produced more than it consumed and had some left over for export.

If Im not mistaken that's LNG. Not actual oil.

THAT isn't oil independent.

• The top five sources of U.S. total petroleum (including crude oil) imports by percentage share of total petroleum imports in 2022 were:
  • Canada52%
  • Mexico10%
  • Saudi Arabia7%
  • Iraq4%
  • Colombia3%
  • The top five sources of U.S. crude oil imports by percentage share of U.S. total crude oil imports in 2022 were:
  • Canada60%
  • Mexico10%
  • Saudi Arabia7%
  • Iraq4%
  • Colombia4%

Our President is eliminating our reliance on Big Oil
That is subservience

LOL! Look at all the denial by the stupid Moon Bats that we had energy independence when Trump was President and now we are fucked with Potatohead.

Funny thing is that Ole Potatohead promised to fuck us on energy before he stole the election but yet these idiot Moon Bats still voted for him.

There is a good amount of hesitancy in the market right now. People aren't spending money as easily as they were even at the beginning of the summer. And sales for next year are already pulling back. At least in my part of the country and in my business.
Thanks.... Hope it doesn't slow too much! This is a tight rope to walk for certain by the fed! The need to slow the economy to curb inflation but not to slow it too much to cause a major recession! I'm uncertain myself, that this can be done....! I've got my fingers crossed, that's the best I can do...

LOL! Look at all the denial by the stupid Moon Bats that we had energy independence when Trump was President and now we are fucked with Potatohead.

Funny thing is that Ole Potatohead promised to fuck us on energy before he stole the election but yet these idiot Moon Bats still voted for him.

13.2 mdb under Biden is record production of oil. Keep up the nice squeal about our 2.4 mdb surplus in energy that was exported during the second week of October.

Forum List

Back