Biden's Fraud Charity

Over four million in donations and not a nickel for cancer research.

Shameful

New York Post : Tax filings reveal Biden cancer charity spent millions on salaries, zero on research.
From the same people who gave us the now defunct hunter biden scandal.....

Far from debunked....Creeptorious
Oh look, another home schooled tRumpling thinks they are clever and changes my name.

What's the point of being self deprecating if no one on the opposite side is smart enough to get it?

They never intended to do any good with the donations. They intended to keep it the whole time.
Yes... I agree. And I believe that the people who gave to that charity knew that. They got what they paid for.
Access.

Biden has long since proven he's for sale. He's a political whore, and his VP is an actual whore.

So their salaries were too high. But at least it wasn't a complete fraud and Joe didn't have to pay a two million dollar fine. ;)
What's that? I can't understand you with your head up Biden's ass.

They never intended to do any good with the donations. They intended to keep it the whole time.
Yes... I agree. And I believe that the people who gave to that charity knew that. They got what they paid for.

Of course. That's how it works. That's how it worked with the Clinton foundation. People give them this money, they use it for air travel that they claim is associated with their charity, write that off, and all these people making 6 figures contribute heavily to their campaigns. All legal unfortunately.

Clinton Foundation still maintains an A to A+ rating with both Charity Watch and Charity Navigator.
The Clinton Foundation is basically out of business. They no longer have a product to sell -- access to government officials to sway US policy to benefit donors.

Forum List

Back