Biden's Fault: Remington Closes Up Shop in NY After 200 Years, Heads for More Welcoming Red State

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Biden and New York democrats are the cause of this travesty. Add anti-2nd Amendment/anti-gun advocates too. The victims are the workers who will now be out of a good paying job.

I am surprised they are still in New York.

Biden and New York democrats are the cause of this travesty. Add anti-2nd Amendment/anti-gun advocates too. The victims are the workers who will now be out of a good paying job.

It probably went downhill for them when Trump said he was going to bypass the courts and take the guns first.

Haven't I warned you repeatedly about Gateway pundit?

Remington has been threatening to leave NY forever and made a failed attempt to leap into Alabama a few years ago that didn't pain out in the end. When the dust settles, we will likely find out that Georgia made them a sweetheart economic/industrial development deal to move there.

Congratulations to LaGrange, Georgia!
Remington moves their Globla Headquarters.

It didn't help that so many people sued Remington over Sandy Hook.

I think it's time to sue Ford, GMC, and every other car company for drunk driver's actions.

This would be the same Remington that has already declared bankruptcy and paid out 73 million to the Sandy Hook parents?
That was a travesty of justice by the corrupt legal system

It's not really Bide per say. It is the left who have done this.

yeah, pretty awesome, wasn't it?

Maybe next time, they won't sell to crazy people like Adam's Mom.
As a lib who supports our modern lib culture you are as responsible as Remington Arms

Maybe they should bill liberals instead

Forum List

Back