Biden’s Education Secretary Tries to Channel President Reagan, Humiliates Himself

You sure love your little buzz words don’t you.

Most everywhere in the world there are rule about how to engage. If you break them you are out. You might think your boss is an asshole. You have the freedom to call him an asshole and he has the freedom to fire you. That’s how it works. You don’t have to accept anything but you do have to behave yourself if you want to stay in the game

This is government mandated acceptance, not tolerance. And the best part is they can change their mind on a daily or hourly basis and you can do nothing about it.

Wanting to be naked with your dick in front of women by claiming to be a woman is behaving?

This is government mandated acceptance, not tolerance. And the best part is they can change their mind on a daily or hourly basis and you can do nothing about it.

Wanting to be naked with your dick in front of women by claiming to be a woman is behaving?
Wrong. It is tolerance within a work place. You can think whatever you want but if you can’t act appropriately while at work then you’re out. That isn’t a new thing

Wrong. It is tolerance within a work place. You can think whatever you want but if you can’t act appropriately while at work then you’re out. That isn’t a new thing

It used to be about creating an equal safe workspace, now certain people can make others uncomfortable and they get protected doing it.

Again, not tolerance, forced acceptance.

It used to be about creating an equal safe workspace, now certain people can make others uncomfortable and they get protected doing it.

Again, not tolerance, forced acceptance.
With your intolerant views somebody is going to make another feel uncomfortable regardless… you just dont like that the tables have turned and it’s you that’s are in the wrong. I understand that. But also… tough shit.

With your intolerant views somebody is going to make another feel uncomfortable regardless… you just dont like that the tables have turned and it’s you that’s are in the wrong. I understand that. But also… tough shit.

Ah so it's about revenge like many are saying. Said the quiet part out loud, dickhead.

How is not wanting to play cosplay being intolerant?

Ah so it's about revenge like many are saying. Said the quiet part out loud, dickhead.

How is not wanting to play cosplay being intolerant?
Revenge?! Haha. No. It’s about tolerance for those that are different and including them in our society

Revenge?! Haha. No. It’s about tolerance for those that are different and including them in our society

Unless they are the wrong different. I guess a person who doesn't want to cosplay has to suck it up from some twit who changes their pronoun hourly.

Unless they are the wrong different. I guess a person who doesn't want to cosplay has to suck it up from some twit who changes their pronoun hourly.
Yeah… that’s doesn’t happen. You’re just showing off your ignorance

According to the rules it sure as hell can. You can't question anything without being "offensive"
Question whatever you want just don’t be offensive while doing so. The way you’re engaging right now shows me that you don’t seem to care about engaging in a honest, civilized and respectful way

Question whatever you want just don’t be offensive while doing so. The way you’re engaging right now shows me that you don’t seem to care about engaging in a honest, civilized and respectful way

Run away little girl, run away.

So basically knuckle under to narcissistic assholes because they are the pity pole flavor of the month.

Run away little girl, run away.

So basically knuckle under to narcissistic assholes because they are the pity pole flavor of the month.
What makes you think I’m running? You’re the one who can’t have a civil conversation without spewing insults lies and emotion

View attachment 864959

That’s one of his more famous quotes and the person responsible for EDUCATION hoses it. This is the quality of the people Democrats say are the best in America to lead this nation. Pathetic.

Here’s a Reagan quote:
"It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so."

Apparently Cardona is also ignorant of the fact Reagan wanted to abolish the Education Department.

Forum List

Back