Biden’s Brain Breaks During Interview with Lester Holt: “And There is No Way We Were Ever Going to Unite Ukraine…I Mean Excuse Me Iraq…Afghanistan”

My "source" was a couple days off (he thought it would be Tuesday) but the other gas price shoe dropped in my AO this morning.....The price has increased a average of .12 cents a gallon across the stations in my town.
$3.36 for unleaded regular.....Happy Days Biden strikes again. :banana:
But, but, but Poopeypants told Lester he was gonna do everything possible to get those pesky gas prices down! Lester you wiseguy!

If you cannot make a valid point without injecting this third rail topic you are going to lose the American people who are tired of the stolen election claims.

We know you think the election was stole. You should also know that crowing about it over and over again simply gives those that want to pretend Biden is doing well a purchase with which to ignore your comments. It is moronic.

Obviously, you really believe Bai Dung got 81 million votes....

**********​

Obviously, you really believe Bai Dung got 81 million votes....

**********​
Because he did.

And it has been proven by EVERY. SINGLE. AUDIT.

The ones run by the republicans. the ones that were massively biased. ALL OF THEM.

And it was proven when Trump went to court and his legal teams directly stated they did not have any evidence of widespread voter fraud.

See, that is the problem. You can defeat Biden easily, he is a SHIT excuse for a president. But you just cannot drop crazy long enough.

I am reminded of something that Shapiro said constantly during the 2016 election: the Democrats will easily win if THEY CAN JUST STOP BEING CRAZY. They couldn't and they lost.

You and the rest of your crazy is fucking up the very real and very salient case against Biden.

Biden’s Brain Breaks During Interview with Lester Holt:

“And There is No Way We Were Ever Going to Unite Ukraine…

I Mean Excuse Me Iraq… Afghanistan”

11 Feb 2022 ~~ By Cristina Laila
Joe Biden sat down for a one-on-one interview with NBC’s Lester Holt to discuss Russia-Ukraine tensions, Covid mandates, skyrocketing inflation and his upcoming Supreme Court nomination.
Lester Holt asked Biden about his botched Afghanistan withdrawal.
Holt brought up the leaked White House notes from the Situation Room meeting one day before Kabul fell obtained by Axios that revealed just how unprepared Joe Biden was for the Afghanistan withdrawal.
According to the notes, the Biden Regime was scrambling at the 11th hour and had just barely notified Afghan allies “to begin to register their interest in relocation to the United States” hours before the Taliban took over.
The Biden Regime was so unprepared that they were still determining which transit points to send evacuees to hours before the Taliban descended on Kabul.
Joe Biden remained defiant and insisted military brass never told him to leave troops on the ground.
Then Biden’s brain broke: “And there is no way we were ever going to unite Ukraine…I mean excuse me Iraq…Afghanistan.”

Commentary:
Listen to the interview at 5:40... Notice how the Lester Holt uses leading questions instead of open-ended questions like... What were you told?
From all appearances Joe Biden has himself become a National Security threat, clearly, he has no idea of what he is saying. What is going on with his eyes? They used to be ice blue, now all we see are beady black eye behind tiny slits.
Imagine if a real journalist from a reputable unbiased, apolitical not bought and paid for news organization didn’t throw these non-follow up softball questions.
The lifelong imbecile, stuttering illegally elected president is a disgrace.
What was really bad in that interview was when Biden called Lester Holt a "Wiseguy" for merely repeating Joe's own words back to him.
If Trump had done that the Quisling MSM would have called Trump a racist.

Meanwhile Kamala Harris gets to go to Europe for the first time. Her goal to solve the Ukraine crisis just as she solved the border crisis.

Resident Crackhead.

Because he did.

And it has been proven by EVERY. SINGLE. AUDIT.

The ones run by the republicans. the ones that were massively biased. ALL OF THEM.

And it was proven when Trump went to court and his legal teams directly stated they did not have any evidence of widespread voter fraud.

See, that is the problem. You can defeat Biden easily, he is a SHIT excuse for a president. But you just cannot drop crazy long enough.

I am reminded of something that Shapiro said constantly during the 2016 election: the Democrats will easily win if THEY CAN JUST STOP BEING CRAZY. They couldn't and they lost.

You and the rest of your crazy is fucking up the very real and very salient case against Biden.
If you think we are the crazy ones then you aren't paying attention. Whether anything comes from the illegal election or not, Poopeypants is a disaster and destroying the country. Even his own braindead ilk can see it now.

But, but, but Poopeypants told Lester he was gonna do everything possible to get those pesky gas prices down! Lester you wiseguy!

~~~~~~
Meanwhile, the Quisling Media is hyping the imminent invasion of the Ukraine.

Biden’s Brain Breaks During Interview with Lester Holt:

“And There is No Way We Were Ever Going to Unite Ukraine…

I Mean Excuse Me Iraq… Afghanistan”

11 Feb 2022 ~~ By Cristina Laila
Joe Biden sat down for a one-on-one interview with NBC’s Lester Holt to discuss Russia-Ukraine tensions, Covid mandates, skyrocketing inflation and his upcoming Supreme Court nomination.
Lester Holt asked Biden about his botched Afghanistan withdrawal.
Holt brought up the leaked White House notes from the Situation Room meeting one day before Kabul fell obtained by Axios that revealed just how unprepared Joe Biden was for the Afghanistan withdrawal.
According to the notes, the Biden Regime was scrambling at the 11th hour and had just barely notified Afghan allies “to begin to register their interest in relocation to the United States” hours before the Taliban took over.
The Biden Regime was so unprepared that they were still determining which transit points to send evacuees to hours before the Taliban descended on Kabul.
Joe Biden remained defiant and insisted military brass never told him to leave troops on the ground.
Then Biden’s brain broke: “And there is no way we were ever going to unite Ukraine…I mean excuse me Iraq…Afghanistan.”

Commentary:
Listen to the interview at 5:40... Notice how the Lester Holt uses leading questions instead of open-ended questions like... What were you told?
From all appearances Joe Biden has himself become a National Security threat, clearly, he has no idea of what he is saying. What is going on with his eyes? They used to be ice blue, now all we see are beady black eye behind tiny slits.
Imagine if a real journalist from a reputable unbiased, apolitical not bought and paid for news organization didn’t throw these non-follow up softball questions.
The lifelong imbecile, stuttering illegally elected president is a disgrace.
What was really bad in that interview was when Biden called Lester Holt a "Wiseguy" for merely repeating Joe's own words back to him.
If Trump had done that the Quisling MSM would have called Trump a racist.

Meanwhile Kamala Harris gets to go to Europe for the first time. Her goal to solve the Ukraine crisis just as she solved the border crisis.

Very typical for an older person. A well known phenomenon that affects every human being.

25th Amendment!
They are facing a choice to remove him and install Kamala but lose their tiebreaker in the Senate, so the only way she ascends to that chair will be if he actually passes away. Mitch could then have a veto on who will be the next VP.

They are facing a choice to remove him and install Kamala but lose their tiebreaker in the Senate, so the only way she ascends to that chair will be if he actually passes away. Mitch could then have a veto on who will be the next VP.

Yeah, but Romney and a few others.

In fact it was openly demonstrated during the Trump regime that control of important matters had been taken away from Trump.

Somehow it was leaked that Milley was active in saving the situation with China.

Something similar could have happened with other presidents in the past but it's never been such an important matter being leaked to the public. Kennedy's renegading was only handled i a different way.

Who leaked it to Woodward?

And what is the reason why it had to be leaked?
Do yourself a favor, stay of CNN and MSPMS. As for who leaked the BS to Woodward do you think it may have been the imbedded libatard unelected bureaucrats?

You could start with say, oh, 10.....
And you could start by admitting recounts are not ballot quality audits....which would prove the forgery of unknown numbers of fake leftyvirus ballots by Dim workers.
But, no matter.....the clock is ticking on the Dims and in November the ilk will be removed from Congress....a decent start.

Biden was pitifully out of touch with his senses. There's just no two ways about it.

But the American people still thought that he was the better choice.

Dysfunctional system or what??

Can he even make it until November?

Or is he merely a figurehead as are all presidents?

Maybe all the important decisions are securely in the hands of the wise and capable now?

Hopefully they aren't the most extremist hawks.
Biden the candidate does not even remotely resemble Biden the President. So when you say, the American people thought he was the better choice, that was "Good Ol Joe" the moderate, reach across the aisle guy. America got a "bait and switch" President and we are paying a big price for that trickery. I agree we have a dysnfunctional political system, but so does Canada. Trudeau has shown himself to be a dismal leader and has created a national crisis.

Actually, if they envoke the 25th amendment, that would make the vice president the "acting president"

Section 3
Whenever the President transmits ... his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, ... such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.
Section 4
... the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

When so acting, the VP does NOT have to resign their office, thus the VP remains the VP.

Forum List

Back