Biden’s Border Disaster Isn’t Incompetence. It’s Intentional.

This is no secret. Smokin' OP already admitted this on another thread stating that birthright citizenship, which is obviously tied to mass illegal immigration, is part of his strategy towards “demographic replacement.” He is not alone. Do all Democrats support this sentiment? Sure seems as though either they do or they are extremely ignorant. I believe the latter is most likely.
You're, as usual...............FOS.

Had any of you nitwits bothered to read the entire article you'd have found that the solutions offered by the Post are opposed by Repubs. As they do all common sense solutions to reform our immigration laws. Why? Because they want immigration to remain to be a problem in order to keep their voting base agitated and angry. Just as they do with any number of wedge issues.
The point of Repub governance is no governance at all. Rather, it is to assign blame, create division, and make their constituents fearful. Fearful of change, of black and brown people, of a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural society in which all people are equal participants. IOW, the goal of America.
They are not common sense, and will do nothing to ease the burden on tax payers, we have immigration laws that work, that is the issue that is glossed over, the idiotic democrats are simply overflowing our country with future voters, as they will offer amnesty at some point when they have the votes.

Had any of you nitwits bothered to read the entire article you'd have found that the solutions offered by the Post are opposed by Repubs. As they do all common sense solutions to reform our immigration laws. Why? Because they want immigration to remain to be a problem in order to keep their voting base agitated and angry. Just as they do with any number of wedge issues.
The point of Repub governance is no governance at all. Rather, it is to assign blame, create division, and make their constituents fearful. Fearful of change, of black and brown people, of a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural society in which all people are equal participants. IOW, the goal of America.
How does the open border we have today, which will get worse Thursday, benefit America?

What are the Democrats proposing? How about just enforcing the laws and policies put in place by President Trump?

This was all invited by Joe Biden, and this is how you destroy red states.

Fact Check: Did Biden Tell Immigrants to Surge The Border?​

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

Yeah, I mean I only quoted you.
As usual.............FOS.

"This is no secret. Smokin' OP already admitted this on another thread stating that birthright citizenship, which is obviously tied to mass illegal immigration, is part of his strategy towards “demographic replacement.” He is not alone. Do all Democrats support this sentiment? Sure seems as though either they do or they are extremely ignorant. I believe the latter is most likely".

Never stated it, you have me confused.

As usual.............FOS.

"This is no secret. Smokin' OP already admitted this on another thread stating that birthright citizenship, which is obviously tied to mass illegal immigration, is part of his strategy towards “demographic replacement.” He is not alone. Do all Democrats support this sentiment? Sure seems as though either they do or they are extremely ignorant. I believe the latter is most likely".

Never stated it, you have me confused.
You're correct I did have you confused with another lefty Curried Goats . Unfortunately, he is representative of much of the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back