Biden: "Withering" Russia Will Bend To U.S.

I knew it before the election.

Biden has consistantly been WRONG on foreign affairs his entire career, why Democrats assumed this would be his strength nobody knows.

They assumed it because he has "experience." Goes to show you can be on every single congressional committee you'd like and still not know jack-shit.

It's becoming pretty clear that Biden was not a good choice. Sure, at least he didn't hurt him in the election [then again, compared to Palin, anybody would've seem like a genius], but what the hell has he been doing ever since? Seems every time I hear anything about him, it's a bad thing. Gallup recently reported he's got the lowest approval ratings for any vice president in recent years. He's just a doofus.

Biden Favorability Trails Obama and Recent VPs

Gallup said:
In contrast to U.S. President Barack Obama, whose current favorable rating among Americans is similar to what it was just after the November election, Vice President Joe Biden has seen some erosion in his rating. As a result, Biden lags significantly behind Obama in popularity, and, at this stage of the new administration, has the lowest favorable rating of any of the most recent vice presidents.

Here are some more from this embarrassing fool.

Excerpts: Biden on Eastern Europe - WSJ.com
1.On whether Moscow will assist the U.S. in clamping down on nuclear programs in Iran and North Korea:

"I can see Putin sitting in Moscow saying, 'Jesus Christ, Iran gets the nuclear weapon, who goes first?' Moscow, not Washington."

2.On whether he is concerned about Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili living up to promises to strengthen democratic institutions:

"I'm not concerned, but I'm not taking any chances. The opposition believes the only reason he said it was because I was coming. The opposition said to me the only reason he did some of the stuff he did in terms of backing off the demonstrations was because I told him….It may or may not have had an effect on his judgment."

... our VP. The man that has forgotten more about foreign policy than any of his colleagues ever knew.

I really don't understand why Biden feels the need to let everyone know his hand before they ante-up!
I mean it would be fun to play cards with Biden. He would get his cards and yell out I have a full house or I don't have anything!

The guy feels the need to tell the whole world what the WH is planning before they can get to the table!

Biden: "Withering" Russia Will Bend To U.S.

WASHINGTON -- Vice President Joe Biden said in an interview that Russia's economy is "withering," and suggested the trend will force the country to make accommodations to the West on a wide range of national-security issues, including loosening its grip on former Soviet republics and shrinking its vast nuclear arsenal.

Mr. Biden said he believes Russia's economic problems are part of a series of developments that have contributed to a significant rethinking by Moscow of its international self-interest. The geographical proximity of the emerging nuclear programs in Iran and North Korea is also likely to make Russia more cooperative with the U.S. in blocking their growth, he said.
But in the interview, at the end of a four-day trip to Ukraine and Georgia, Mr. Biden said domestic troubles are the most important factor driving Russia's new global outlook. "I think we vastly underestimate the hand that we hold," he said.

I would LOVE to see a study wherein Joe Biden's prognostications were set against reality...

My guess is he's working off the ZERO accuracy rating as the Eugenists, Global Warmists... and the rest of the left.

That Biden has asserted it as SO... we can be certain that it AIN'T SO!

Biden has only one major job in this adminstration. To make damn sure nobody in their right mind would even consider Assassinating Barack Obama if they couldn't simultaneously take out Joe and Nancy.

He is doing quite well at it isn't he?

after the way those Russian sob's treated our president, they're lucky we didn't recall our ambassador-- those arrogant pricks-- Obama may be an asshat, but he's OUR asshat and it was unconscionable the way he was treated by Putin-- this is the one time Biden got it right-- we're damn weary of having to tread lightly over Russia's hurt feelings-- a bunch of drunks and corrupt pogues-- Regards, probus

Forum List

Back