Biden will go after your retirement accounts, and here's how it starts...

I have always suspected the government will try to steal my retirement savings.

Fortunately it doesn’t look like Biden will get a second term and currently he is extremely unpopular. Note the “F**k Joe Biden” and “Let’s Go Brandon” chants.

"You didn't built that!"

We do not need to stop millionaires from avoiding taxes on millions in retirement accounts. They're just ordinary joes. Drain the swamp

Do you know how many ordinary Joe's are paper millionaires based on their retirement accounts? Some people actually save throughout their working years instead of irresponsibly spending every dime they make. How exactly are these folks avoiding taxes? Do you think we stop allowing Roth IRA's? They already do that for high-income earners, or didn't you know? The only ways I know of for higher earners to get money into a Roth is to convert an existing IRA to a Roth and pay taxes or have an employer-sponsored Roth 401k, Roth 257(b) or a Roth 403(b).

That is nonsense. Most people are going to do a better job of managing their money than the government spending it all on crap.

Well, I am not so sure that your average Democrat could do so. A quick glance at these boards shows a fundamental lack of basic economics by the leftists.

Aw, another Trumpster pretending the man he adores is irrelevant.

Always cute.

You really think that anybody that disagrees with you is a "Trumpster" don't you? Has it ever occurred to you that some of the things Trump did were actually good for our country or does your hatred for Trump, the man, override all of that? That is a purely rhetorical question. We all know the answer.

This is hardly a new story. And why should we allow people making 500K, or people with estates over a million, to utilize 401Ks? The point was for workers to be able to save to supplement soc sec.
You don't think people making 500k or a million$$ aren't working for their money?

Just a matter of time.

And dont make the mistake of thinking its only democrats that want to do it!!!! There are plenty of scum sucking criminal politicians on both sides that want to screw you out of every penny they can!!!!

Is there nothing that Joe Biden is actually doing, and planning to do, that is worthy of your criticism? Do you have to make shit up that he hasn't even talked about or discussed doing?

Well congratulations Joe Biden!! The idiots are now making up shit like Critical Race Theory, and this crap to attack Democrats. Because they have nothing real to attack you on.

Get back to us when there's a serious proposal on the table.

The only serious proposal I can recommend is dumping you Democrats in the miterms, making this "president" more impotent than he already is, then kicking his ass to the curb in 2024. You have no idea how serious I am.

It means nothing to you. This is the closing of a loophole which the one percent use.

What needs to be done to save Social Security and Medicare is that the eligibility age needs to be raised to 70 and then indexed to 9 percent of the population going forward.
In other words, tax increases.

Forum List

Back